Chapter Fourteen

A Facade Marriage

MYUNGSOO's POV

   Lucky for me,I met Jungkook at the lobby."Yah,I need to talk with you."He just follow me and I think he knows that I will talk about Eunyong."You know Eunyong better than me.So,tell me about her and Principle Kang." Jungkook scoffs."You don't know anything about your wife? Well,too bad.I don't know about that too." I clenched my fist when he said that.'Can't you just tell me?" Jungkook was about to say something but then,my phone ring.'Eunyong.'

   "Where are you?" I was hesitate to answer at first but then I still need to answer this."Taking some fresh air out there." Avoiding Eunyong's eyes or else she will know that I lie."Let's go have a breakfast while talking about me." That's weird.She seems to know the hotel very well."I'm sorry for leaving you but promise after this you won't create ang drama." I didn't hesitate when she told me that because I really don't want to create any drama anymore."But will you stay with me again?"


   "What? I thought you have a financial problem." She shook her head." Sorry for not telling you but I start to open up since we have a few months left." I hold her cheeks.It feels very warm."Can you please stay with me for a little longer? I beg you." She push me hands away."I can't.Your dad agreed with it."

   I return to our room silently.I didn't reply when she asked me.Why am I so selfish? Make a stupid agreements and now I want her for real but she will leave soon.How to make her stay? I can't bear myself looking at her with someone else."Hey.That doesn't mean we're not gonna meet each other anymore." She takes my hand and intertwine it."Let's go on a date tomorrow while doing our work,okay?" I smile a bit when she say that.We never went out for a date before this and this is our first.


Sorry for not updating..I was busy and really tired.Now there you go the with next button xD