Chapter Sixteen

A Facade Marriage

AUTHOR's POV

   Eunyong doesn't know what to do or what should she feel.Sad,jealous? She can't describe anything.Jungkook saw that too and asked her if she's alright or not."I'm fine.Let's go search again." Eunyong didn't want to face Myungsoo because this might be the last time Myungsoo can hurt her.Jungkook is very worry about Eunyong.He's afraid that she will do the same thing when they were dating.

   The winner for the treasure hunt is Eunyong."and Jungkook.We both searched together." Eunyong add.She doesn't want to get the prize for herself but she want to share with Jungkook.Another reason is because she want to Myungsoo to know that she and Jungkook worked together.Myungsoo was surprised that Eunyong is still friend with him.Myungsoo walks to Eunyong."Why did you do with him? I told you don't get too close with him." Myungsoo try to act cute but then he feels weird why does suddenly she just shrug him.

   They went back to hotel.Myungsoo saw Eunyong is talking with Jungkook and try to approach her,but then she leave.When Myungsoo enter their room,he sees Eunyong is playing with her phone."Why you look upset? I'm the one who should be upset.You're doing the treasure hunt only with Jungkook and not me." Myungsoo pout."Myungsoo,I've never complain anything but where were you when I was searching?"

   "I was looking for you.But.." "But what? You met Eunji and you kissed her.Why are you always being unfair with me? You can just go and meet Eunji and kissed her but,I can't even meet Jungkook? What's that? We're friends but you...are more than that." Myungsoo shocked."I..I.." Eunyong sigh."I was being considerate about living with you again,but then I guess you already know the answer." Myungsoo sat and shut his eyes."I'm sorry,Youngie.."

MYUNGSOO's POV

   I  was surprised when she said that.When did she saw me and Eunji kissed? I know I always being unfair but,that wasn't it look like."Save your explanation.I'm tired." I just watch her sleeping and I can't say anything.I really shouldn't meet Eunji.Ha...


Yeay! Another update=)