Chapter Fifteen

A Facade Marriage

AUTHOR's POV

   The next day,the first destination they will go is Australia Zoo.Mr.Lee told them to gather first and Principle Kang gives some speech and also they will separate in three groups.Fortunately that day,Myungsoo and Eunyong in one team while Jungkook and Eunji in other group.When Myungsoo stands next to Eunyong,he just can't hide his happiness."You're too excited for our date or our task?"

   They started doing their task.Myungsoo saw Eunyong at the koala's part and try to carry the koala.Eunyong pass the koala but,suddenly Myungsoo run away.Eunyong chase Myungsoo and try to pass the koala."Go away." Eunyong just laugh at how funny Myungsoo is."You're the one who want to carry." They continue chasing each other until Myungsoo is out of energy.While the other group,there's someone who feel jealous seeing the sudden closeness between Myungsoo and Eunyong.

   Myungsoo saw Eunyong feeding the kangaroos,he approach her quietly."Boo!" Then,Myungsoo receive a hit on his thigh from Eunyong.This time Myungsoo's the one who laugh whole-heartedly."Not funny." He stops laughing when Eunyong said that."Aigoo,my Eunyong is sulking." He caressed her hair."Don't touch my hair." Eunyong still with her stubborness to sulk."What should I do to make her smile again,kangaroo?" Myungsoo pretends to think but then he kiss her on her left cheek.Eunyong is surprise and her cheeks turn rosy.

   After their work,they went back to the hotel at 5.30 p.m."Thanks for the date although it's in the zoo,but still it's the best." They walk to their room while holding each other hand.'How to make you stay,Eunyong? I already fall for you.Can't you stay forever with me? I know I'm selfish but I want to have you only for me.' Myungsoo thought but he never say that.He afraid that Eunyong will not agree to stay with him because he keeps hurting her."What are you thinking?" Myungsoo shook his head."Nothing."

   The next day,they need to go to Surfers Paradise beach to find the treasure hunt under the sea.Eunyong wakes early and take a bathe.After taking the bath,she giggle when she see Myungsoo sleeping like a kid."Myungsoo-ssi,ireona...We're gonna be late." Myungsoo groan and pull Eunyong into his embrace."5 minutes." Eunyong didn't struggle because she know she will never feel this after this.

   "Alright,Myungsoo.It's already 5 minutes." Myungsoo pretends like he didn't hear Eunyong."Kim Myungsoo." Eunyong lift the blanket and pull Myungsoo's arm."Ms.Kim,another 5 minutes." Myungsoo plead."Andwae." Myungsoo pout and Eunyong just smile at how childish is her husband.

   They start doing their hunting.Eunyong is doing her job alone.Then,Jungkook appear."Hi,Jungkook." Jungkook waved at her,then they dive in together.They were fascinated with the sea creature.After 20 minutes,they go up.Eunyong takes off the goggle and try to look for Myungsoo but then,she see Myungsoo is kissing with Eunji.