Chapter Nineteen

A Facade Marriage

   I walk out from the school and I can't stop thinking of how he's trying to get me back.Does he really need me that badly.Out of nowhere I feel guilty for leaving him like that but it's one of the agreement.I heard someone call my name."Hey,I didn't see you after he kidnapped you.What did he do? Are you alright?" I only nod when he asked me all the question.

   As I arrive at my house,I see a black Mercedes Compressor infront of gate.I knew who belong this car.I enter the house quietly as I'm hoping that they are so busy with each other and Myungsoo is not even here.I tip toed to my room when my dad calls me.I didn't turn but I wait for my dad to come to me."We have something to discuss." I know my dad will talk about the marriage and he sounds serious.

   I've been forced to eat together as a family and I think I want to poke his glare.Stop glaring at me.My dad saw that I keep lowering my head and he told me to go to my room with Myungsoo.What the what? "Myungsoo will stay with us for a week because he feel to lonely at his house." I rolled my eyes.You feel lonely? You're popular guy,you have a lot of friend.

   I walk to my room and I can't deny that I feel uneasy when Myungsoo coming to my room.I close the door,while him keep looking at my stuff.When I see him holding one of my book,then I remember there're a secret when I still liked him.Crap.

   I take all of my book with me and place it on other place."What's this?" I heard he said that.As I turn,I see he already open my diary that I've been keeping away from anyone including my parents.I saw his eyes reading every sentences that I wrote."Why you didn't tell me that I hurted you so much? Eunji and I has nothing to do anymore." What do you expect me to tell you when I can't even talked with you.

   "And...you really love me,do you?" Now,he's changing to that guy.Suddenly he hug me."I never know you love me too." I pushed him aside and he frowned."Answer me.Why do you stay here for a week?"

   "Because I missed you and that's one of the way of how to get you back." He winked.I confessed I'm dying with his winked while his dimple showing."Whatever it is.But you can't sleep with me." Then he pull me in his embrace and we lay on my bed."What's wrong with you.Just now you look you might rip someone's head and now you act like a lover."

   He just smile looking at how confused am I."That's because I can't bear looking at you with Jungkook all day while I'm alone and how much I hate that." Unknowingly,I secretly smile at what he said." And not to forget that's one of the way of how to get you back."


Confused huh?