Chapter Six

A Facade Marriage

MYUNGSOO's POV

   I went home at 12.00 a.m.For three years I 've schooled here,I didn't have a chance to meet Eunji.Honestly,she's not my girlfriend but I like her and she knows that I like her.But,we're just friends.I'm not sure if she likes anyone else or not but I'm happy that she knows I like her.

   The house ws full with lights.Is she still awake? I check her room,but she's not there.Maybe she's in the bathroom.I go to my room and take a shower.After changing,I feel thirsty so,I go to the kitchen and take a bottle in the fridge.Then my eyes saw her at the table.She's doing her homework? I check on her,she's sound asleep.Wait,did she cook for me? She didn't eat her dinner? I'm sorry,Youngie...

    I lift her carefully then,I feel she's moving and I freeze for a while.Afraid that she's awakened.But,I feel she's hugging me tighter.My heart beats rapidly.What do I do? I placed her on her bed but she won't let me go and I end up sleeping with her on the same bed.

AUTHOR's POV

   Eunyong wakes up because of her stomach is growling."I didn't eat last night?" She rise up and go to bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.She walks to kitchen and she smell something.She saw Myungsoo is cooking."Oh,you're awake? Sit first,our breakfast will be ready in 5 more minutes,Okay?" Myungsoo push her to dining table.

    "Tada!" Myungsoo placed a set of french toast and a hot chocolate on the table."This is for you." A pancake with a strawberry on it and a cup of hot chocolate."I know you like pancake." Then,Eunyong narrow her eyes."You stalked on me?" Myungsoo quickly shook his head."Ani.Eomma told me.Hehe.." He scratch his nape.Eunyong starts to dig in the food because of her hungry-ness."Thanks for the food." She beamed.Myungsoo suddenly ruffled her hair and then Eunyong feed Myungsoo and that's howndoes their life starts.


Sorry for not double update last night.I was so tired and sleepy~ Tonight I will do the double update.Promise! ;)