Chapter Three

A Facade Marriage

   The day has finally came.I don't know why but I feel nervous.My hand is sweating and my heart beating wildly.My sister is doing the make up for me."Don't be nervous.It's just a marriage but being set up by mom and dad." I know she's try to make me calm but she's look nervous too."I know you're nervous too.Is it because my husband is handsome?" I 'innocently' ask her.I can tell she's blushing a bit."Aww..you're face is red.What do I tell  oppa? Eotteokke?" I blink my eyes rapidly."I love your brother,okay.I just want to tell you that your husband is handsome." She continue with her work.

   I stand at the front of the door with my hand wrapped around my dad's arm."Relax,Eunyong-ah.I'm sorry for forcing you to marry the guy,but it's for our own good.Hope you understand and forgive me." He caressed my hand."No,dad.I'm sorry for yelled at you.I know you know the best.I'm sorry for protest at first." The door openand we walk through the aisle.I hold on my dad's arm tightly.I saw there's a guy standing infront of the priest.

   He turned to me and my eyes bulging.Him? How can I marry with him? At that moment,I feel like I want to runaway from there.But he look so calm and he even smile at me,showing his sweet dimple and the ceremony begun."You may kiss the bride." I freeze when the priest say that.Oh no.What to do.I look at him,begging so that he wouldn't kiss me although a lot of people are waiting for it.What I really didn't expect is that,I feel something warm touch my lip and he really kiss me with his eyes closed.The people are cheering and some of them are whistling.

   After the ceremony,I didn't go to my home instead I go to my new house with him.Our house is a condominium on 23rd floor.The house was full furnished with two bedrooms.It's a relief.I don't need to share the room with him.So,he take the master bedroom and I take another room that was across his room.

   Before I can change my cloth,he told me to sit down first."Alright,let me tell you something.I know you know me and I know you.This is just only an arranged marriage,We did this for business and I like someone else,I mean I have a girlfriend,So,if I like you,possiblity a slim chance.Maybe we can be friends.And..." He take out something from his bag.A paper."This is an agreement letter.So,we'll marry for only a year and then we divorce."

   Without hesitation,I take the pen and sign the agreement and said,"I really can't wait for that." And I go to my room to take a shower and I think his face looks a bit surprised.