Chapter Five

A Facade Marriage

    After I get dress,I open the door and I saw him standing infront of the door."We're not going to school together." I just walk passed him and prepare breakfast for myself."I'll take that as you know it." When he's about to leave,I stopped him.I give him the bread that I just bite and he swallow it."Thanks?" He said.I give him an OK sign.

    As I enter the class,I saw him sit at his own place.Talking to his friends.My seat is at the back of the class and next to a window.When the teacher enter the class,I saw another figure behind Ms.Hwang."Alright class,we have a new student." The girl lock her hair behind her ear,revealing her beautiful face and her white skin that most of the girls are jealous with.When I saw her face,I'm shocked.It s her.It's his so-called girlfriend.I look at him because I want to see how does he will react.Okay,maybe he already know that.Once I look at him,he face looks very surprised.

    She take a seat next to me and I can't utter any word."Hi,I'm Song Eunji." I juat plastered a smile on my face.But then,I decide to tell her my name because I think it's kinda rude if I don't greet her back."I'm Cho Eunyong." We exchange smile and focus on the board.

    The bell ring and it's time for lunch.I take out my lunch box and I go to school rooftop.That's where I always eat my lunch.But then,I heard someone laughing and talking.Who's that? I twist the knob.Eunji? And Myungsoo? Oh,now you want to date at my place.You should rent first,then I'll think about it.Well,I'm just gonna eat in the class.

     After a tiring day,I walk back to home,I quickly take a shower and change into new cloth.I take out my books from my bag and do my homework."Maybe he still with her." Then,I fell hungry and I decide to cook.I cook for him too.I want to eat with him so,I just wait for him to come home and then we can eat together.I wait him for another 10 minutes and maybe he will be a little late.But then,it's already 11.45 p.m. and I feel really sleepy and drift off to sleep.


Short update but will update another chapter after this ;)