Chapter Twenty

A Facade Marriage

    Well,honestly I do missed him.I can't deny that feeling.It's not same when I'm with Jungkook.Jungkook is my friend and will be my friend forever,but Myungsoo..he's still my husband.I can't forget him although he hurted me emotionly with Eunji but I know I can never forget him.

   He switch off the light and we're lying on my bed while hugging each other."I'm sorry." He looked at me."For what?" "For being a stubborn wife.." I saw him smiling and I think that's one of the moment I wished."It's fine.I understands you." He pecked on my forehead and caressed my hand."Then,what are we suppposed to do with the agreement?" I shook my head and say it's his problem.

   The next morning is the best morning.I didn't know that our relationship will be good again.We have nothing to do today since it's weekend.We were cuddling until my phone ring."Who's that?" He asked. "Jungkook." As he heard the name,he quickly rise."You need to go somewhere with him?" I nod while grinning."I thought you gonna spend your time with me." Now he acts like a real kid."You can spend time with him on other time but not now.We didn't spend our time together since last month." He crossd his arm and yeah..that's my kid husband.

   So,I tell Jungkook I can't go with him and Myungsoo is happier than ever.I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for whole family and since he really wanted me to cook because he said he missed my cooking.Suddenly,I feel a pair of an arm on my waist and I know its him."Emm..it smell good." While we're being lovey dovey suddenly a deep voice hummed.We quickly pretend as we didn't do anything.My dad just walk pass us and didn't say anything."That was so close.You shouldn't that.This is not our house." Myungsoo looks a bit flushed."I know.Well,we should do in our home only."

   After we eat the breakfast,mom and dad go to work but before they leave,dad remind us something."We'll be home late.So eat first and do not do any scene in this house." We both know what is he talking about."So,wanna go somewhere?"

   Myungsoo drive my car and we go to Lotte World.We spend our good time there.Myungsoo always being such a kid,he wants me to be with himmfor the whole time.Myungsoo,how can we play if you want to hold my hand all the time.


AUTHOR's POV

   At that moment,the world has stopped for Her.She feels so angry looking at the couples.She thought that they wouldn't get together anymore but she was wronged.

   After spending a long time together in Lotte World,they decided to go home.While driving,suddenly Myungsoo speak up."Hey,I have a little problem at school.Can you help me?" She frowned."Problem? What is it?" 

   "Can you pretend to be my girlfriend.You know there are so many girl who have a crush on me and I don't know how to handle the problem." She hit his arm with gentle."I'm your wife after all." Myungsoo laugh at how cute his wife when she sulk.He loves to make her sulk."Of course you are,I'm just kidding."

   Their relationship is really good right now."Treat me better than you treat Jungkook.Or else.." "Or else what?" Myungsoo gives her a sly smile."I'm gonna date with one of my crushes." Eunyong sulks once again."Fine.I will do that but promise you won't go with other or kiss her." "So you were jealous when I kissed her.It's not like we never kiss." Eunyong glares at him."During our wedding day? Remember." She hits him again."That's only once." They keep bickering and that's one of the best day for them.