Chapter Thirteen

A Facade Marriage

MYUNGSOO's POV 

   I don't know why but why does it passed by very quick.I try to spend with her at home but she's always not home.Is she still mad at me? It's the day to Australia.Will I get a chance to see her again?

   Today,I think I still have that luck.She's sitting next to me.She looks gorgeous as ever with her red sneaker ,white shirt and black jeans."What are you staring at? If you think that I'm pretty thank you." I back to my sense and realize that I've been staring at her for a couple of minutes."You are pretty." I saw her slightly blushed when I said that."Would it be...after we back from Australia,I still have a chance to see you again?" She nods."It's not like we can move to other school." I'm dissappointed with her answer.I thought she will say that she will stay with me again.

   The next day we arrive at Australia and take a bus to our hotel or should I say Principle Kang's brother's hotel.I'm so lucky that I don't need to share room with Jungkook.I go to the room that has been said,room no 708.I leave the luggage in the closet and take a shower.Well,it's good that we don't need to be rush since Principle Kang told us to rest first.After taking a fresh shower,I go out with just a bathrobe and I heard a girl scream.

   "What are you doing here?" I was surprised when I saw her in my room."This is my room." She seems to remember something and sigh."I forgot to tell you something."Principle Kang set us in the same room." I frowned.Why does Principle Kang set us together? Does she know about us? "There's a lot of thing I need to tell you before we separate...but can you please put on a shirt first? You'll make my eyes blind." I smirked looking at her blushing a bit."Or actually your eyes prefer to look at my body?" Her cheeks changes to dark red."Just put on a shirt." I walk closer to her."Back off." She close her eyes tightly."What's wrong with it? We're married right? So,there's no problem for you to look at me just like how I look you." Her ears also turns to red."Yah,byuntae!" I chuckled looking at how cute she is when she blushed.

   While waiting for her,I go out to take some fresh air.I keep thinking what does Principle Kang and Eunyong relationship.Impossible if Eunyong married with me because of financial if she actually rich.Jungkook.Then,I remember Jungkook.He's the only guy who knows about Eunyong more than anyone else.