IF I NEVER KNEW YOU

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

” Luhan you better not hurt my sister or I..” Chanyeol took his finger under his chin and pretending to slit.

 

” Don’t worry she’s in good hand.” Luhan smiled and then looked at Jongin and Kyungsoo who was sitting on the couch holding hands. ” I see you guys are together.” 

 

Everyone was facing them now and they nodded and smiled to all of us.

 

” Yep, we are.” Kyungsoo said and smiled again.

 

We all clapped and cheered for them because they really is the cutest couple ever! Then we heard some knockings from the door and Luhan opened the door. And it was Minzy and Lay , my eyes widened and I couldn’t believe that my best friend is here after a very long time. I ran to her and hugged her tight.

 

” Minzy, where have you been?!” I looked at her worried but she just smiled.

 

” Just with Lay and having fun.” She smiled bright and not even care how I feel. I backed and felt a bit depressed. When everyone greeted them I took Minzy to my room I let her sit on my bed and she just smiled which just made me want to cry bet I held it in and took a deep breath.

 

” Where have you been?” I looked at her with a very serious face but she kept smiling and just laughed.


” I’ve been with Lay, I told you that already.”

 

” Why haven’t you been coming back?”

 

” I don’t want to be there.”

 

” Why?! Have I done something to you? You have stopped answer my calls and you never come back and now you’re pretending that nothing has happened!! And you know how much I hate being alone and afraid of that why would you leave me!!?”

 

” Hey, take it easy.. you know it’s just,you are boring..”

 

I couldn’t believe she just said that.. she leaving me only because I'm boring?

 

”  That’s bad..” I said looking at her with a angry face because now I’m angry and pissed off.

 

” So?” 

 

” So you just leave people when their boring?”

 

” Yep, kinda.. I guess it was your time.” She just simply said and smiled.

 

” Get out from my room and never talk to me again. And don’t show up on my face because I’m ing done with you.” I slowly and serious told her with a pissed of face. 

 

She stood up and clapped on my shoulder and whispered something that made my heart nearly stopped. ” You’ll regret what you just said because now something bad will happen, you already know that huh? I’m on her side now.” And she walked out from my room. That’s when I burst out in tears and sat on the floor.

 

How could she do it? I believed in her, I waited for her.. I took care of her I did everything to her.. Is this how she pay me back? What really made me want to die was that she is on Sulli’s side.. but why?! I DON’T UNDERSTAND!!! 

 

I didn’t eat anything that day, I went straight to my bed and cried my eyes out. I’m so hungry but I feel so depressed I don’t want anything except disappear. I heard someone knocking on the door once again and I turned around, it was Luhan standing there with a worried look and some food. I smiled and he went to my bed.

 

” What’s happening? Why have you been in you-” HAVE YOU CRIED?!”

 

I looked away and hided under my blanket. I don’t and will never like when someone see me cry. I hurried and cleaned my tears.

 

” No.. I’m just tired.”

 

” Don’t lie!! Something happened right? Why have you cried!!??” Luhan took my hands and squeezed them.

 

” I.. just feel depressed, we all have those days right?” I fake smile and Luhan seemed more relaxed but still worried.

 

” Ok, if there something that bothers you, talk to me I will be there for you like I promised, ok?” He kissed my hands and I smiled while nodding.

 

” But.. can you please it this at least? You can’t starve when you’re depressed.”

 

I sighed and looked at the food, I really didn’t have any appetite but since I made Luhan to worried I ate it all.

 

” Good, now I feel very happy but not so much because my heart says that you feel sad about something. But if you feel like telling me.. I’ll be there.” He smiled and kissed me light.


” Thanks, I promise.” I smiled and he went out.

 

It was 10 on the night and I was still tired so I fell asleep and had a nightmare about something weird.. I dreamed that that I will die in the future and that I will somehow end in a place were no one can find me..I woke up and looked at the clock 9 in the morning. I sighed and felt how my whole body sweating so I decided to take a shower. It felt so nice and refreshing. I took on a tank top and a pair of jeans I let my black long hair down. The weather was so beautiful and it was also very warm today. I got down and saw Luhan outside looking at something.

 

 

” Good morning Lu.” I hugged him from behind and kissed his neck making him turned around and hug me back.

 

” Good morning Bommie, you look happy.” He kissed me everywhere on my face and hugging me tightly.


” That’s because I’m with you.” I smiled.

 

” Aww, you’re such a cutie! I love you.” He kissed me again but on my lips light.

 

” I love you too.” I pecked him on his lips and went in with him following.

 

When I walked in I saw Lay and Minzy cuddling while eating their breakfast, they both gave me a glanced and smirked I felt shiver and just smile and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.


” Hey, is there something going on between you and Minzy? Aren’t you happy to see her?” He whispered.

 

” I tell you later, ok?” He nodded.

 

Everyone then gather in the living room and when I took my hair back they all looked kind of shocked except Lay and Minzy. I didn’t know why they looked at me like that so I continued to eat my corn.

 

” What have happened to your body?!” It was Suho who asked and went to check clearly. 

 

” O-oh.. I just you know .. I’m very sensitive and being clumsy is also a reason to why I have this bruises.” I smiled.


” I don’t believe you Bom.” Sehun said plain.

 

” No, Bom is veeery clumsy and you can just hit her lightly and she will have a bruise.” Baekhyun added.

 

I nodded and smiled back but Sehun kept on looking at me scanning through my eyes. I looked down and munched on my corn with Luhan holding my left hand.

 

And every night I had nightmares and it was the same, and the book I am reading was turning to be very scary because it was always the same as my life right now! But I kept on reading and I cried every night, I didn’t want to be alone either because I feel lonely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter