PLEASE!

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

” Please!!! I’m sorry please don’t do anything bad!” I shouted 

 

” Oh, you know you have been a very bad girl, you deserve this.” The nurse held my arm harder and dragged me more rougher that I almost stumbled. We were in a big room, as usual it was dark but there was some red lights at some places. Later on she released me and walked to another room that was connected to the room I was in. She got out and grinned.

 

” Take off your clothes.” The nurse said.

 

” N-no!! Please!!” 

 

” TAKE.OFF.YOUR.DAMN.CLOTHES.” 

 

I nodded slowly and took off my clothes with shaky hands. I didn’t know what she would do to me but I knew she was angry and that she is going to be more harsher to me. All I was thinking was to not let me die here.

 

” Good, know go in.” She pointed to the room she just walked out from and I did as she told me. Now all I could see was red lights, and there was a shower and that’s it. It got very hard to breath and I tried to relax, but how could I? There was a freaking nurse that is crazy and I don’t even know if I’m going to die now!

 

” I was actually thinking to shower you because you haven’t done it since the first day you came, but since you have been a bad girl you are going to shower in ice cold water. Okay? Don’t be scared you have to take it to the end because I have another thing for you.” She smiled and that’s when I couldn’t take it anymore I was shaking like crazy and I couldn’t breath I was almost choking. Tears fell, I thought maybe I deserve this? Whatever bad thing I’ve done, forgive me..

 

She got out from the room and locked the door, I was standing there alone. Suddenly the air seemed to be more chilly. I jumped from her voice.

 

” GO IN THE SHOWER I CAN SEE YOU!”  She shouted.

 

I ran to the shower and closed my eyes. If it’s going to be ice cold water I need to hold my breath..because if I keep breathing I will only have trouble to breath..

 

It came. The water poured down and I concentrated to hold my breath it was hard but I managed to do it under the whole shower. When it was done the nurse told me to walk out so I did it and my heart almost exploded because of me not breathing. And my body shuddered I couldn’t even walk properly.

 

” What a strong girl, can’t believe you actually survived that.”

 

I didn’t say anything, because what do I have to say? Oh thank you, I really love to challenge. No I was scared!

 

” Take your clothes and get the hell out of here! Go to your room and wait for me there!” She pushed me so I fell down on my I twitched from the suddenly cold floor. I dressed myself and ran out from the terrible scary room. The moment I ran to my room I saw nobody, it was quiet and dark everywhere. I hope nothing happened to the boys I thought.

 

I waited for the nurse as she told me to do. When she got in, she had a bottle of something I couldn’t see clearly because of the darkness.


” I’m not going to tell you what this is, but it’s something you have to deal with and if this doesn’t make you enough weak then I’m going to need to kill you.”

 

” WHAT!! DON’T KILL ME!” I shouted and my tears were falling down.

 

But she only chuckled and took my head so I was looking at her.

 

” Open your mouth.” She said.

 

I shook my head and clenched my teeth but that didn’t stop her, she slapped me hard making me gasp and at the same time when my mouth was open she putted some pills.

 

” NOW EAT IT!” 

 

I nodded and bite the teeth it tasted like puke and all that disgusting stuff, right away I wanted to throw up but I held it in.

 

” Ok, my little bad girl I’m going to tell you know what’s going to happen. You are going be locked in this room for four days without any food and drink. You can’t contact anyone because another nurse took your computer and the cellphone is already broken. And by the way, the pills I gave you is going to make you puke a lot. So you’ll have to deal with it. Oh, you’re probably wondering where the boys are? Well they are in the same situation like you but in their own room. This is your fault,have fun!” She smiled and walked out, I tried to shout but I felt something coming up from my stomach. I ran to my garbage can and throw up, my stomach was burning and I kept on vomit.

 

My fault?

 

The first day was not easy I was puking all the time, that was what I was doing and also writing in my diary. I didn’t get any sleep either.

 

 

 

” Sulli.”


” Yes Sehun?”

 

” We have been in the same schools from the start right?”

 

” Yes, is there something wrong?”

 

” No but we don’t know about each other, ok maybe you know a lot about me since you have been stalking me.”

 

” Y-you know.. um..”

 

” It’s okay, so I was wondering if we can get to know each other more?”

 

” Orayt.”

 

” Let’s go to a more private place, like down the river.”

 

” Oh! Okay!” Sulli smiled and hugged Sehun’s arm tight.

 

The both pair sat on a bench ner the river, it was only them their so no one could disturb them.

 

They talked about themselves but Sehun got more curious and had some questions he wanted to ask her.

 

” Sulli, can I ask you some questions?”

 

Sulli nodded happily.” Yes of course.”

 

” Promise me to answer them honestly?”

 

” Yes Sehun, anything for you.”

 

” Ok.” Sehun sighed and looked at Sulli now in her eyes.

 

” Why do you not like Bom?”

 

Sulli stopped smiling and got confused.

Damn.. have he noticed?

 

” Sulli?”

 

” Oh, Sehun what are you talking about? She’s my friend.”

 

” I don’t believe you.”

 

Sulli sighed. ” Ok, I don’t like her I hate her!”

 

” Why?”

 

” Because she is always clinging on you!”

 

Sehun ignored the last sentence she said and continued to ask her.

 

” Have you done something to her?”

 

” Like what?”

 

” She has been having many bruises on her body, maybe you are related to that?”

 

” I didn’t know I said that to you when we were in the café.”

 

” Seriously, why are you lying? Aren’t you in drama? You aren’t a good actor.”

 

” Sehun.. I have loved you since the first day I saw you and I don’t want you to-”

 

” So you did it.” Sehun interrupt her.

 

” Yes.. But it wasn’t just me! At first it was me and later on Minzy and Lay joined.”

 

” Minzy and Lay? Why?”

 

” Because, Minzy and Bom had a fight and Minzy doesn’t want to be friends anymore with Bom.”

 

” Why?”

 

” Because Bom made out with Lay.. Sehun there is even a a proof!!!”

 

” Sulli, don’t you know Bom already has a boyfriend?”

 

” Yes.. but maybe she cheated on him?”

 

” No, there’s no way she would do that!” Sehun was getting a bit irritated.

 

” No answer me this.. since you, Minzy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter