SUMMER VACATION

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here's another chapter before I go to sleep >O< ZzzzZZzzZZ

” Oh my freaking god, I can’t believe that we are quitting school! The time has gone so fast, too fast.”

Minzy throw her arms up high with joy. I just look at her and nod, it’s truth the time really went fast.

 

In the city I live in everyone goes to high school until second grade and that’s all. But if you want to improve more and get better chance to go in the university you can continue to go to school but not just a regular school, this one is different, there you need to sleep with a roommate, you can’t choose who you want to live with they just randomly choose. I have thinking about going to a school like that because I would have to wait 2 years and if I don’t study I may be forgetting everything so I really want to take the opportunity to improve.

 

” Minzy..”

 

” Yes?”

 

”Um.. what have you thought about doing after summer vacation?”

 

” I don’t know.. I’m thinking about continue school, but I’m unsure.”

 

From my biggest surprise , I’m little shocked because Minzy told me before that she couldn’t afford money to continue school. I know that but at least she want to and as a friend I really want to help.

 

” I want to continue school too, well .. actually I’m already planning on going. I still need to have my knowledge as time pass."

 

Of course Minzy doesn’t look as surprise as I did, she obviously knew that I was going.

 

” That’s sounds fun Bom, but.. you know I can’t as much as I want to go there with you but we don’t have those money.”

She looked at me with sad eyes which made me feel guilty , I know it’s not my problem but she’s my friend, it makes me sad. I take her hands and hold them tight. ” Minzy look, everything is going to be alright trust me, but right know we are going to have so much fun and celebrate that we just ended our school year.”

She startet to smile again  and look a lot happier.

 

” Thanks Bom, you’re the best! She hugged me too hard, but I didn’t mind.

 

We crossed our arms together heading to the classroom were everyone else were. I saw that the people from 2B-C had arrived. Oh, right I totally forgot that they would celebrate with us. Minzy is already at her bench and I decided to sit beside her. We started to talk about what we should do after school as usually but suddenly her face change to a nervous face kind of. And I knew exactly who it was , Lay who else? I sigh and continue to do some extra homework, I can’t concentrate so well because all the girls were whispering when the boys comes in. I took my headphones and put the volume as high so I didn’t hear anything.

 

” Hi Minzy.”

 

” H-hi Lay, how are you?”

 

” Well, yeah it’s fine. Is she doing homework’s?” He looked down at me who looked very focused.

 

” Yeah, yes she does.”

 

Minzy started to push me light and I just looked at her wondering what the problem was. I took off my headphones.

 

”  Greet him Bom.”

 

” Oh, yeah, hi there.”

I turned around and put my headphones again and started to work, I didn’t put the music on so I definitely heard her sigh. When the boys finally went to the other side of the classroom I turned around to Minzy who didn’t look so happy.

 

” I’m sorry Minzy, you know I don’t like Lay, and … I know I’m very selfish.”

 

I placed my hand on her head and her lightly.

She give me a little smile. ” It’s okay, it’s not you.”

 

” What is it then?”

 

” Lay have been with different kind of girls in school and outside before, but I don’t know if he really likes me serious or just playing with me. I mean what if he really does?

 

” That’s true, I mean not to upset you or anything but you have to sometimes be realistic about some stuff. Like Lay.”

 

”  I feel a lot better now, I really need to stop being so dumb. Thanks a lot Bommie.” She gives me a smile, a really warm smile.

 

 

When the school finally ended and I finished the homework's in time , me and Minzy went out quickly to our lockers and packed all of our things, we giggled together imagine how stupid we looked like. I felt two hand on each of my shoulders, I could definitely feel the familiar. My brothers, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They both go to the extra school that I was talking about, they also want to go to the University. My parents doesn’t live so it’s just me and them. I’m seventeen while Chanyeols is eighteen and Baekhyun nineteen. So yeah we’re pretty tight with our age, I think it’s nice though.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter