HEARTLESS

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.  Just... Enjoy.... ・(/Д`)・

 

-Hey Bom, you okay?

-Yeah.. Um are you busy?

-No, why?

-Well I want to tell you and Chanyeol about something.. do you think he’s free?

-Mmmh, I call him.

-Good, thanks.

-Sure, no problem bye.

-Bye.

 

I looked out of my window it was dark now. Ever since Minzy left I’ve been lying on my bed and thinking of everything that just went wrong and what actually happened because I never thought something like this would happen between me and her. 

 

” Hey.” Chanyeol said.

 

” Oh hi.” I turned around and smiled a bit.

 

” Um..so going straight to what I have to say..this is the truth..the doctor told me when you went out from the room that I need to leave to a place far away to relax and not stress about anything..”

 

” What?! Are you sure? You seem to good for that, you’re not struggling with anything!”

 

” I know.. but Baekhyun listen this is very important. No one can visit me because it’s too far away and I don’t know when I’m coming back, because the doctor don’t know how long my training will last and how fast my heart will recover. Don’t worry about me and I promise to call you two and email everyday when I’m there..”

 

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun was sitting on my bed in silence, they looked very depressed and angry.

 

” So.. when are you leaving?” Chanyeol asked with a very sad face.

 

” On Monday next week.” 

 

” I ing hate the doctors!! Why are they even sending you to a place far away?! Are they ing dumb!! What’s the different!!” Baekhyun shouted and looked at me crying. I got so shocked because I’ve never seen Baekhyun shout like that and Chanyeol looked as surprise too.

 

I wanted to cry so badly, of course the people over there won’t hurt me, it’s just to train my heart and be more stronger.. but to actually leave my brothers and my friends hurts.. I don’t even know how long I’m going to be there.. what if I die there, alone..

 

” Sorry..” I hugged him tightly and he kept on crying, I could feel it because his tears touched my shoulder and it felt wet. And now I heard Chanyeol cry.. this is horrible.. a tear escaped from one of my eyes and Baekhyun moved me back a bit. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at me with their mouth open. My tears just fell and I hide my face.

 

” Y-you.. You’re crying!!” Chanyeol said with a shaky voice.

 

I didn’t answer him, all I did was saying sorry and how much I hate this too.


” D-don’t cry Bommie.” Baekhyun said and now they hugged me tight.

 

So the three of us spend the whole night talking about everything and they kept asking how I feel about Luhan and how we got together. Like 90% was about me and him. They even slept over. As much as I enjoyed the whole night, it still hurt..

 

The next morning I woke up a lot earlier than usual because my brothers class is earlier than mine. So since I have a lot of time I decided to tell the others that I’m leaving. It’s only Suho, Sehun,Jongin and Kyungsoo left.

 

I walked in the hallway and surprisingly I saw them together, now this is it. 

 

” Hey guys.” I said when I finally could catch up with them.

 

Everyone got happy and greeted me.

 

” Bom!! How are you?” Kyungsoo hugged me and smiled.


” Um.. not so good.” I said honest.


” Why? Have something happened or do you just feel that way?” Kyungsoo asked but now his smile faded and it was now a worried look.

 

” Y-yes.. I need to tell you something..”


” Oh, tell us in the cafeteria we’re about to eat some breakfast.” Suho said, I nodded and followed them. I didn’t buy anything since I have already eaten, so we sat down and I cleared my voice to not sound so shaky or nervous.

 

”  Remember when the doctor talked to me in private at the hospital?”

 

Everyone nodded.

 

” Well, he told me that I got heart disease and needed some time to train it.. um what I’m trying to say is.. that my heart is very weak and … that I probably have some month to live unless I visit a place to train my heart.”

 

” S-so you’re s-saying t-that you are going to d-d-die?!” Kyungsoo looked at me with teary eyes, Jongin tried to calm him down but his tears just kept on falling.

 

” Y-yes Kyungsoo, I suppose. It depends of the rest of my body how strong it is.”

 

” So you are leaving?” Suho asked.

 

” Yes, on Monday next week.”

 

” No, your joking.. can’t you reject or something??!” Kyungsoo asked with a shaky voice.


” It’s obligatory.. as much as I want to stay.. they wont let me, this is a must.. for my health.” 

 

” But, what if something happens and we don’t know?! Like traveling to that place.. and we don’t even know when you’re coming back!” Kyungsoo is now crying and I changed my seat to sit with him. I hugged him and whispered that I will do my best to come back fast.

 

” What about Luhan, have you told him yet?” Suho asked.

 

” Yes, he was the first one that I told.”

 

After everyone was crying and sobbed we changed the subject and talked about more happier stuff, because none of us wanted to think about me leaving. 

 

I felt very familiar hands touching me, and it wasn’t nice and gentle, it was horrible and hurtful. I know who it is.

 

” Booom, O-m-g!! I have missed you so much, that freaking holiday was so boring without you!” Sulli said and hugged me tight.

 

Everyone looked at her with a shock face and I quickly remembered what she said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

” Now, listen or we will hurt you Again.”

 

” Ok. Speak.”

 

” So, since all of your ing friends knows that we hurt you we have to do something else.”

 

” No there’s nothi-”

 

” SHUT UP! I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN!” Ok. So instead you have to pretend that we are good friends.”

 

” No.”

 

” No?” Sulli started to laugh. ” I didn’t ask you, it’s an order so pretend or something bad will happen and I ing mean it, bastard.” She started walking towards me.

 

” Just so you know, we will still hurt you but not so anyone can see, and if you tell someone.. well I don’t think they will trust you since there’s no proof.” She started to laugh and went off.

 

I turned around and greeted her with my fake smile.


” You’re right, I’ve missed you too.” I said with a sarcastic voice.

 

” Can I borrow Bommie for a moment? I’ll be quick.” She smiled, but not to everyone but to Sehun. He didn’t even look at her but instead he looked at me. All I wanted was that he could look at Sulli because now I could feel her hand pinching my nape and it really hurt.

 

” Sure, but make it really quick because we have a class that’s coming up.” Jongin said with a very irritated tone.

 

” Good.” Sulli was now holding my arms tight and dragged me to a room we were alone and it was dark as usual.


” He’s in love with you.” Sulli muttered.

 

” What?” I asked in confusion.

 

” Sehun is in love with you!!” She yelled at me.

 

” Because he was looking at me? Look just because someone is looking at a person doesn’t—”

 

” SHUT THE HELL UP! DO YOU THINK I ING CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY? I’M ING PISSED THAT YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING! NO WONDER MINZY ING LEAVED YOU! I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER FOR BEING A FRIEND WITH YOU!” She slapped me three times hard on one of my cheek and she kept on yelling how much she hated me and that she’s going to kill me one day. Then she started to push me down and kick me on my back. She even punched me in the stomach, making it hard to breath. A few moments later I heard a door open and I saw Minzy and Lay they looked at me with a smirk and just then they started to laugh very loud.

 

” You look so ing messed up!” Minzy said and continued to laugh. She then walked to me and punched me on my back with her two hands. Lay did the same and Sulli was just recording everything.


” I’ll make sure that if you ever want to forget us in the future, you will alway have this band with you.” She laughed and stamped on my hand. When they were done they ran out from the door, I looked at the clock ,11. My class is starting at 11:30 so I have some times to recover myself.. The pain just went to my entire body and I could feel how my tears just fell down, my hand was so sour and I felt that I just broke my whole back. But I did my best to get up I need to be strong! For my friends and my brothers, because Sulli told me to not tell anyone and if I do she would make it worse, what if she kills me or what if she hurts my friends and family? No, that’s why I need to be strong and show her that I can take every punch from her and…. Minzy…. I HATE YOU MINZY!!!

 

 

” You know what day it is?” Luhan smiled bright.

 

” Of course, it’s our special day.” I smiled.

 

” Yep, hey after school are you free?”


” Yeah.. I guess.”

 

” Can I take you somewhere? There’s a place I want to show you.”

 

” Sure, no problem.”

 

As usual we sat on the rooftop and looked at the sunset, it felt nice being with Luhan.. I still can’t believe that I’m his girlfriend and that he even stopped flirting with girls.

 

I went home with my brothers and did my regular stuff, like reading my book , doing my homework's , clean the house, playing the guitar and piano, I do a lot of things at home so I don’t have that boring. I took a shower and dressed myself, I don’t know why but I feel so nervous, it’s just a place but it feels different because now Luhan is taking me to a place and it’s just the two of us.

 

” BOM! You’re husband is here!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

” Really Chanyeol?” Luhan chuckled.

 

” Yeah, I can already see that you two will still be together when you get older.” He smiled.

 

” Ok, have fun now and take care of her.” Chanyeol smiled again and went upstairs to his room.

 

I walked down and saw Luhan playing on the phone.

 

” Hello there.” I smiled.

 

” H-hi Bom.” He scanned trough my body and smiled. ” You look beautiful!”

 

” Thanks, you too.” I smiled back.

 

I was dressed in a medium long skirt and a short-armed blouse, my hair was a bit wavy, not too much but you could see that it was some waves. I had white earrings, nothing too fancy. While Luhan had dark blue jeans and a shirt, very simple but so handsome.

 

When we were in the car while he was driving he asked me if I wanted to listen to music I nodded and then he played a song.

 

 

The colors will change 

I love every shade of you

Don’t loose your faith

Keep walking how you do

Don’t you say you wasn’t worth 

All the pain and all the hurt you’re going through

and I’ll always be with you..

 

I smiled when I heard the song.. this was the song I played for Luhan in the car when we went to his house in the beach. 

 

” I love this song, nice choice.” I giggled.

 

” I know right, thanks to you.” He smiled.

 

It was dark outside he took my hand and dragged me to a hill, it was only a tree and nothing more. 

 

” I wanted you to see the stars with me.” He smiled.


I looked up and saw how many stars there was, I gasped and was so amazed. I have never looked at something so beautiful in my entire life.

 

 

” I love it.” I smiled while still looking at the stars.

 

” Come here.” He lied down and patted on the grass to lay beside him.

So I did and looked up, it was even more beautiful because you can now see more stars and clearer. We held hands and looked at the sky for a very long time, we asked each other questions, we cuddled then we stopped. Luhan bent up and took out a camera from his bag.

 

” Let’s make some memories.” He smiled and pressed the on button on the camera.

 

” Say cheese.”  He said with a very bright smile.

 

” Cheese.” I giggled. ” My turn!” I took the camera and snapped some photos.

 

” You look cute.” I said.

 

Luhan chuckled. ” Ok, let’s take a picture with both of us together.” He sat as near me as possibly and wrapped his arm around my neck, he then placed a kiss on my lips and took a photo, not just one but a lot! He than started to film me and made me laugh.. it was very romantic that night, it may be the best night ever.. everything was so beautiful. Of course I had  a lot of pain in my body but this wasn’t the time to complain when I had this amazing and wonderful moment, spending time with my lovely boyfriend.

 

” Bom, do you want to sleep over at my house tonight?” He suddenly asked.

 

” E-ehm.. sure.” I smiled back.

 

I felt so nervous, this is the first time someone ask me to sleep over beside Minzy. 

 

” Ok, let’s go home then, I know we both don’t catch cold that easily but maybe you are getting tired.” He held my hand.

 

” Y-yes.. I am kinda tired, but that’s because you made me wait for you the whole day after school.”


He chuckled and kissed me gently. ” Sorry corn Bom, but next time I’ll make sure that you don’t have to wait for me.”

 

” But if you’re taking me to a place like this again, I will definitely wait.” I giggled.

 

He kissed me again and dragged me up. We laughed and told some jokes while we were in the car, driving to his home. When we got there it was a very big house.

 

” It’s beautiful, your house.” I looked everywhere to see every details, because wow what a very romantic house.

 

” Yeah, my mother likes designing, so yeah she loves to decorate the house.” He smiled. ” Now come in.” He opened the door and let me walk in first. My jaw just literally dropped. This is so freaking beautiful, I love everything!

 

” This is your house too Bommie.” He kissed me on my cheek playfully making me blush. 

 

” Are you hungry?” He asked.

 

” Yes..”

 

” Good, let me cook you something.” He smiled brightly and walked to the kitchen. My expectations for the kitchen being big was right. I looked everywhere and wanted to look for every details because the kitchen is my favorite place since I love to cook and eat.

 

Luhan wanted to surprise me what kind of food he would cook so he sent me off to the living room and the Tv for me.

 

I watched some family guy because there wasn’t any other kind of interesting channels at this time. Even though family guy wasn’t that good but still, it’s something. After some minutes I heard someone open the front door. I went up to see who it was.

 

It was a woman and a man that had some bags in their hands.

I bowed to them many times and greeted them, they must be Luhan’s parents.

 

” Oh my, who’s this wonderful lady?” The woman smiled, it was just like Luhan. A very cute smile.

 

” I’m Bom Park, nice to meet you.” I bowed and smiled.

 

Just then Luhan came out from the kitchen and smiled brightly. ” Oh, hi mom and dad, this is my girlfriend, Bom, she will be staying over night.” He took the bags from his parents so they could take off their jackets.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter