THE TRUTH pt.2

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

 

Monday 2

 

I was so nervous, I don’t even know what to say to her? Well, don’t I deserve this? It’s totally my fault! I even hate myself so much, I can’t even eat properly or even sleep but this is it.. we aren’t friends anymore and beside she needs to know everything..

 

 

Only 15 minutes left, I still have time right? I took a deep breath and opened the door, she must be here because I left the door locked. My heart was pounding so hard that it felt like jumping out, but why am I so scared? If someone is supposed to be scared then it’s her, not me. 

 

There I was standing inside the room, seeing her doing her homework’s by her desk, she didn’t see me come in since she is so focused and even listening to music. Another deep breath and I walked to her slowly, I patted on her shoulder very lightly and stepped back. She didn’t turn her head immediately it looked like she didn’t want to look at me because she knew it was me. ” Bom, I need to talk to you about a thing..” I said, and now she looked at me with a blank face. ” And that is?” I was surprised, her voice has changed a lot, like more mature and I kinda missed her.. but I can’t think about it right now! She needs to know.. I am prepared. 

 

” You got a message right?” She furrowed her brows and nodded. ” It was from me..and I am really sorry! I know it doesn’t mean anything for you but for me it sure does..” I sighed. ” What I want to say is that.. I was behind all of this..what happened to you in that hospital..” I saw how she turned around , facing the desk. ” How could you?” I heard her say quietly. ” Bom.. I’m so sorry! Ok? I hate myself for hurting you! I can’t even eat properly or sleep! I can’t even smile anymore because I know that I had hurt you.” She stood up and looked at me. ” I’m going to class now.” And she walked out. I sighed and ruffled my hair, I’m so dumb. 

 

 

How could she? Like saying sorry is enough, what have I done to her? Yeah a lot of things, but what I got back was that? I’m so damn pissed, does she expect me to forgive her? It’s not my fault that she can’t eat and do her normal things, it’s not my fault she got together with that stupid , she should’ve listen to me! It’s like I’m not enough for her. That’s why I couldn’t talk to her back in the room, I felt so sorry.. what did even happened between us? Bom let’s stop thinking about that and smile,it’s your first day of school in along time! Do your best. 

 

 

I took a look at my schedule and saw that I have math. Walking to my class with a big smile since this is one of my favorite classes. The first one I saw was Sehun sitting alone back in the classroom, he saw me too and waved to me to come and sit with him. Jongin and Kyungsoo didn’t seem to have arrived though and not Lay, not that I care about him. ” Good morning, welcome back to school.” I smiled and took out my school supplies. ” Good morning to you too, and thank you very much my friend.” 

 

” So, we have done a lot of things but I’m sure you will catch up with us.” 


” Alright, thanks for telling me.” 

 

Class started, Kyungsoo and Jongin had arrived just in time and Lay came later, he looked at me the whole time and chuckling, I just wanted to go to him and punch him on the face, but I don’t want to touch him so he’s very lucky. Even seeing Minzy and Lay the first half of the day nothing stopped me from having a good day with my friends, it’s nice to be back again. 

 

It’s lunch and everyone has gathered together, Luhan was hugging me all the time, Sehun trying to talk to me but Luhan was trying his best so I would look only at him. Suho was flirting with a girl named Chaelin, she was indeed very beautiful, Jongin and Kyungsoo was cuddling with each other like there was an end of the world, but hey aren’t they the cutest couple ever? Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the other hand wasn’t here, because on mondays we don’t see each other but since I’m in my first year, only the on in their second and third year see each other more so more time for them together I guess? I wonder what they do now since it’s probably lunch break for them too.

 

 

 

” So does this mean I can still hug you like before?” 


” Yeah I guess? But you have a limit Chanyeol ok?” 

 

Chanyeol nodded and started to eat his lunch. 

 

” Then I will hug you.” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and nodded. Hugging him didn’t feel the way it did like before, now that they aren’t brothers and are well aware of that, the brother feeling his gone. Is all about friendship now, right? They won’t forget the past but now is another chapter, they are friends and they can’t just do all the things they used to do.

 

” Wow, it did really feel weird.” Chanyeol chuckled. 

 

” I know right.. hey Chanyeol, can you do me a favor?” 

 

” And that is?”

 

” Kiss me on my cheek.” Baekhyun poked on his cheek and pouted cutely.

 

” Kiss you? Why?”

 

” Just kiss me, I want to test.” Chanyeol nodded and leaned over to place a kiss on his cheek. It was very quick, too quick for Baekhyun.


” What was that? I didn’t even feel your lips.” He pouted again.


” Since when did you become like this? Do you like my lips?” Chanyeol wanted to tease Baekhyun, he has never done that before since they were brothers but now when they are friends things are different.

 

” No, they are ugly.” Baekhyun smiled to himself.

 

” Oh, what about now?” Chanyeol placed a kiss near the others mouth, so near that Baekhyun’s body almost exploded from the warm feeling. ” S-stop!” He pushed Chanyeol back to place. He hide his face in his palms. Gosh that was so embarrassing! Stupid Chanyeol, why would he do something like that!

 

” Don’t tell me they are ugly now.” 

 

Baekhyun shook his head. 

 

” What does that mean, sweetie.” Chanyeol enjoyed this, Baekhyun blushing was the cutest. ” Sweetie~”

 

” Chanyeol do you want me to kill you?” Chanyeol chuckled and hugged Baekhyun tight. ” Aw don’t do that! Show me your face.” Baekhyun only shook his head, he was still a bit surprised after what Chanyeol did. But the younger removed his hands from his face and could see how Baekhyun was blushing. ” So you wanted to test a thing, what was is?”

 

” Nothing..”

 

” Tell me!” Chanyeol whined. ” Tell me~” He whispered in the others eyes. Baekhyun flinched from that and was definitely not prepared for that. He felt how Chanyeol’s dark voice vibrated into his ear. what is this, I’m so stupid, go away Chanyeol you are only making this worse! 

 

” I just wanted to test.” 

 

Chanyeol shrugged. ” Ok, as you say babe.” He smirked to himself. That will do. 

 

Baekhyun hided himself again. I will seriously kill Chanyeol for making me like this! 

 

 

 

School is over and now it’s time to go back to the room to spend there for the whole night. What should I do? You know what, if Minzy wants to talk to me I will listen, ignoring her is very childish and beside I need to know why she did it. I opened the door and saw her there, watching the Tv. I closed the door and took off my shoes and walked directly to the bathroom. I took a shower , while I was there I thought about what to do. Should I wait for her? I shrugged and dressed myself, brushing my teeth and ready to face her. She was still watching Tv and didn’t look at my direction, I laid on my bed facing the wall and looked trough some pictures of Luhan on his Facebook. , how can he be so active all the time? Picture after picture. I giggled and looked at Chanyeol’s profile. He has changed his profil picture to him and Baekhyun hugging each other. Almost laughing loud but I held it in with my hand covering my mouth. Oh my god, this is so cute. 

 

After a long time scrolling after pictures from different persons I heard the Tv switch off. ” Bom.” I flinched, should I turn around? I’m so childish! Screw this! I turned around and saw her looking down. ” Yes?” 

 

” I have always said to you that I would never be jealous at you right?” 

 

” Yes.”


” Well, I lied.. I was always jealous, you had so much boys after you yet you rejected them, while I was the one chasing them.”

 

” What do you mean Minzy? They wanted you back at least?”

 

Minzy shook her head. ” No that’s not it..I have lied to you all the time Bom!” I furrowed my brows and sat on the edge of my bed now. What is she saying? 

 

” Remember when I told you that I lost my ity to Lay?” I nodded.

 

” Well, I lied. All the boys I have mentioned to you back then that I chased I slept with them.. when you thought I had so many boyfriends was because I was sleeping with them all.. and since I knew you didn’t get jealous because of that I went to Lay and I slept with him many times.. of course he was a sweetheart sometimes.. but I know that he doesn’t really care for me.. but I saw that whenever I walked away from you, you never got jealous, instead you only smiled and wished me a good luck. I got so angry that I claimed that you was doing things with Lay when I actually knew you didn’t..I knew all the time, from the start that Sulli did that to you.. and after thinking I decided to join with Lay and send you there.. now.. you can hate me all you want but just so you know, I have never once in my life hated you, and I do really love you Bom.. it’s just.. I’m so jealous because how happy you are all the time, how can you be so damn happy all the time when you are still hurt?” 

 

 

I gulped and looked down. I could hear her sob. So she lied to me all the time, she knew everything. ” I’m so ing sorry you seriously don’t understand! I hate Lay so ing much I have never had feelings for him ever! I lied to you.. I hate Sulli! I made a huge mistake! I remember that I shouldn’t come back to you and cry but I can’t help myself, I miss you! I want you to know that I made mistake and I know now that I love you so much.. I miss our days..” 

 

Tears was falling down my cheek and to my thighs. I couldn’t take it no more, I was so confused with everything. I miss her too! I seriously do, she was my first friend and the only one who understood me.. but I’m so shocked what she did and I can’t believe she lied to me the whole time.. People can say what they want, that I’m stupid, that I did a mistake to do what I’m going to do now.

 

 

I can’t wait until me and Bom have quit school, we have talked about moving out and live together. I smiled to myself when I saw she had liked my pictures. I am really lucky to be with her, I have seen so many guys looking at her so I always make them jealous by hugging her or kiss her right in front of them. I want everyone to know that she is my girlfriend, and that she belongs to me. 

 

Another day tomorrow, I hate tuesdays because I won’t see her that much Jongin,Kyungsoo and Sehun are so lucky to go in the same class as her. I walked to my piano and continued to write the song. I need to take the chance now that my roommate isn’t here, if he was he would only complain how loud it is and I just hate that because where else should I play it. Beside it has to be perfect since it’s for Bom and I know she also plays piano and after hearing her play, well what can I say. She is professional.

 

 

Tuesday 3

 

” What class do you have?” 

 

” Math, and you?”

 

” Gymnastic, lucky you..” I chuckled and ate my sandwich.

 

” Should we eat together at lunch?” I looked at her and swallowed my last bite.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter