HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time had passed so fast and I still haven’t heard of Minzy or Jongin or Kyungsoo. If I’m going to be honest I’m not that interested to hang out with the said guys. Therefore I have talked to Minzy's parents to keep everything as a secret, about my gift for her. I really do hope that she likes it a lot.

 

I called Minzy to congratulate her but she didn't sound that happy and it really surprised me because even after all this long friendship she has never sounded like that but of course we haven’t even talked for a very long time and it’s my fault too, so I take it. But she’s my friend so I’m worried.

 

” What is it Min?Why so down?”

 

She answer me with a shaky voice. ” Nothing , I’m just tired I haven’t slept so well these days.”

 

” Oh, that's bad. Can we meet… um at the park you know?”

 

” Sure, that wouldn't be a problem, when?”

 

” Oh, now? If that’s okay?”

 

” Of course, see you then.” And she hung up.

 

I started to change my clothes to the prettiest one and fixed my hair as beautiful as I could. Of course I want to be as pretty as possible since it’s her birthday. i took the letter and said goodbye to my brothers. I walked in a fast pace just to get there before her, it felt like I was about to explode from happiness, it really felt great. 

 

After about 5 minutes I see her coming , she have a bright smile on her face which made me feel a lot better.

 

” Happy birthday , my best best friend!” I gave her a big hug. We stood there for a few moments until I stopped and pulled back.

 

” Thank you Bommie.” She still have that smile. But change to a more confused look.

 

” Why did you want to meet here?”

 

” Well.. you know it’s our favorite place to hang out, right? Um.. so..” I took the letter out of my pocket from my jacket and gave it to her with a smile. ” That’s for you, for being my one and only best friend and you really deserve this.”

 

I looked at her while she opened it slowly, her eyes were wide open and she breathed heavily. ” Bom! What’s..” It took a few moments til she could say what she wanted, I didn't say anything , I stood there with my arms in my pockets and just smiled. Of course she would react this why, it isn’t a surprise for me but all I want is to have my gift accepted.

 

” I.. thanks a lot, but you know what be promised.”

 

My smile didn’t fade away, as I moved forward and gave her another hug, a tight one. It was a quick one because I really wanted to explain.

 

” Minzy, I know you are upset and I know that we promised but you should know that this isn’t any gift I have gave you, this one..” I pointed at the post.” … Is something I worked my off. And I want no matter what that you follow me to that school and don’t protest.. because this really means a lot to me and I don’t want anything from you because what’s important is that we always stays together and be by our sides, ok?” 

 

I looked at her in the eyes and could see that tears were forming, she didn’t say anything until she moved forward and hugged me.

” Thanks a lot Bom! Thanks, you don’t know how much it means to me, I love you so much!” I could feel her tears falling down on my cheek, I couldn’t help but smile. I am so happy that she accepted it and to be able to go in the same school again, wow I’m so lucky.

 

She let go of me and wiped her tears and said thanks many times. I just smiled like an idiot and people obviously looked at us like we were in a drama. After we walked for a long time we got to a place that sells ice creams. Minzy tells me to go and wait at a bench, after she disappeared I looked around still smiling for having the best moment of my life until I saw Lay , Jongin and Kyungsoo walking there and talking about something. My smile faded away.

 

Can this be better? After two and a half week I can finally be with Minzy alone but now of course everything is going to be ruined by them. Well not Jongin and Kyungsoo because they are actually kind but Lay. Oh I would love to push him down from a mountain. And right now there’s no chance to look away because they would see me anyways. And they did.

 

” Oh, isn’t it Bom? It has been a long time seeing you!” He threw his arm around my neck and by fast speed I took it off. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter