THE UNEXPECTED

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy.. :'I

The first thing I did when I woke up was to call Luhan.


-Hey Baby how are you?

-Hi Lu, I’m fine just kinda confused with everything.

-Tell me what’s wrong.

-It’s just.. remember the guys I met?

-Yes.

-Well one of them told me that in this hospital I can’t call or email anyone because if some of the nurses see me they will punish me-

 

Beep..Beep..Beep..*


” Rule number 2. No phones or computers allowed. You need to get punished young lady.”

 

Before I could even react I saw just black. The nurse took a bag and pulled it over my head making me choke. I tried to take off the bag but she was to strong. After just few seconds I blanked out.

 

When I woke up I felt chilly and it was dark in the room. I looked up to see better and saw that all of my clothes was gone. I was . My hands were tied up at each corner of the bed I was lying on and my legs the same. I didn’t know what was going on but I felt scared.

 

” Hi there, you woke up. Now are you ready for your punishment?”  The nurse said with a grin.

 

” W-what punishment?” I asked with a shaky voice.

 

” That’s a secret~” She smiled and walked to her desk. She took out a cigarette and lighted it.. she walked towards me and just smirked.  ” Here we go.” 

 

I saw how her hands moved down to my stomach and that’s when I realized what was going to happen. ” STOP IT!” But it was to late. She burned my skin with her cigarette on every spot on my stomach. I cried and cried from the pain. When I thought she was done she took a belt and hit me hard. That’s when I blanked out again because my body was so weak. 

LUHAN’S POV;

 

” BOM ARE YOU THERE!!?”

 

Beep..beep..beep..

 

” , what happened?”

 

I can’t call or email anyone because if some of the nurses see me they will punish me..

 

” What did she mean? Why would she get punished?” No I need to call her.” I picked up my phone again and called her but no one answered. This made me feel so worried, Bom never end our conversation like that and it really sounded like she got interrupt. 

 

” Bom.. please be okay.” Luhan’s phone rang and he quickly looked at the ID but it wasn’t Bom, it was her brother Chanyeol.

 

-Hi Chanyeol.

-Hey, how’s Bom doing?

-Good, I guess?

-What do you mean you guess? Haven’t she called you?

-Yes but I got this strange call, she told me she can’t call us anymore because she will get punished. And just when she said that last word the conversation ended.

-Oh my god, what if something happened?

-That’s what I’m worried about. I called her back but she didn't answer.

-I don’t know now, I haven’t even talked to her for like 2-3 days and now I hear that she told you that? 

-Mmm.. It’s just.. weird.

-What is weird?

-I just have a feeling that something is weird.

-With Bom?

-Yes, well I don’t know but.. It feels like something bad is going to happen.

-Don’t say that you’re making me so worried.

-Sorry, but if I get a call from Bom tonight I tell you directly.

-Good, then let’s hope she calls or you need to call her back.

-Yes, well see you.

-Mmm, bye bye!

 

Beep..*

 

 

 

” So what did he say?” Baekhyun asked.

 

Chanyeol sighed and looked so frustrated, he didn’t say anything and just hided his face on a pillow. Both Baekhyun and him was sitting on his bed.

 

Baekhyun sat closer to Chanyeol and patted his shoulder lightly to comfort him and that helped like always.

 

” Thanks..”

 

” So tell me what he said.”


” He said that something weird happened during Luhan’s and Bom’s conversation. She told him that she can’t call anyone or email because she will get punished if she do that…”

 

”  Why wouldn’t the patience have the rights to call their friends and family!!!?” Baekhyun shouted frustrated and laid down on the bed with his stomach on the mattress.

 

” I know right, like it’s freaking weird. Maybe if we ask Bom’s doctor?”

 

”  Yes, we should do that.” Baekhyun mumbled in the pillow.

 

” Are you tired?”

 

” No, I just don’t know what to do.” 

 

” Hmm.. since it’s a day off from school maybe we can do something together?” Chanyeol said.

 

” But I’m to lazy to go out.”

 

” Baekkie~” Chanyeol started to shake Baekhyun’s body making him chuckle.

 

” Stop it, I don’t want to.” But Chanyeol still continue to shake his body. Making Baekhyun turn around his body and lying on his back.

 

” Hey, let’s watch a horror movie.” Chanyeol suggested.

 

” N-no!!”

 

” Yes, wait here.” Chanyeol got up and walked out.

 

” Chanyeol I DON’T WANT TO!” Baekhyun shouted but it was to late Chanyeol was already gone doing something. So Baekhyun just waited like he told him to.

 

” Ok, so we got snacks and a lot of horror movies. Pick on movie now.” 

 

” No way! I can’t even look at the pictures! Seriously Chanyeol I won’t even get to sleep tonight because of your stupid idea!” Baekhyun said with a frustrated voice.

 

But no Chanyeol just smiled and picked a movie instead and played it, he turned lights off so it was very dark in the room, they couldn’t even see themselves. Baekhyun got so scared that he hided himself under the blanket.

 

” , Baekhyun the film hasn’t even started yet you’re scared.”

 

” B-but you know how much I hate this type of movies!”


” You can sleep with me.”

 

” No way! Remember when I slept with you last time? You didn’t cuddle with me you were being very touchy, to much.”

 

” But you liked it didn’t you.” Chanyeol chuckled.

 

” Ew , seriously Chan, we’re brothers and beside I felt very uncomfortable.”

 

” Baekkie, I’m sorry..~” Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun that was still under the blanket.

 

” Stop, let’s just watch the movie now.” Baekhyun got out from the blanket and sat next to Chanyeol.

 

 

Baekhyun did watch the whole movie but he was clinging on Chanyeol all the time, Chanyeol got even more scared from Baekhyun’s screaming than the movie.

 

 

 

” Mmmhh, uuuh, what happened?” I looked around and saw that I was in my room. My head felt very heavy. When I was about to bent my upper body a suddenly pain went through my whole body making me flinch.

 

” O-ow!! What’s that.” I lifted my t-shirt and my mouth nearly fell. My eyes got wider when I saw the wounds on my stomach. I got up even though it hurt like hell but I still managed to get up. I wrote in my diary and walked out. 

 

I walked around and saw the two boys together watching some Tv. I know Hanbin told me to stay away from them but I have actually rights to know them. So I walked to them.

 

” Hi, sorry if I’m disturbing.” 


” It’s okay.” One of them said.

 

” Um.. We haven’t introduced to each other so I thought that we could do it now?” I smiled.

 

” Sure, I’m Taemin and this is Minho. It’s very nice to meet you.” They both smiled.

 

” It’s nice to meet you too, I’m Bom.” I bowed.

 

” Bom, what are you doing? I told you to stay away from them.” 

 

I didn’t need to turn around to see the person, because by the voice I heard it was Hanbin.

 

”  Hanbin I don’t need to follow your orders, I can talk to whoever I want.” I simply said.

 

” Fine, do whatever you want th-”

 

” Hanbin, it’s your time.”

 

I turned around and saw the same nurse that choked me. I glanced at her because I was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter