MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s saturday and my fever went down after one day, I told them not worry and that I know my body well. And what felt so reviled was that the girls didn’t attack me, I actually didn’t see them for the rest of the school week. Today I’m going to do my homework's and later on I will cook a yummy dinner for myself since Minzy is going out with Lay I don’t know how long she’ll be out though. So what can I do than just eat and watch some movies?

I was almost done with my homework's when my phone rang. I looked who was calling and saw Luhan’s name.

 

-Hi Luhan, happy Saturday.

I could hear him giggle.

-Happy Saturday Bom. Can I come over?

-Yeah sure.

-Good I’ll be there in a minute.

-Yes, see you.

-And we hang up.

 

I walked to the doorway and unlocked the door so that Luhan could just come in. I started to do the last piece of my homework and was done at the same time he came in. He walked in fast and sat on a chair looking at me full of questions.

 

” So I see you want to ask me something?” I smiled 

 

” Yep!” He blushed and smiled.

 

” So?” I knew what he was up to and I smirked.

 

He took a deep breath.

 

” Remember when I told you that I like Sehun?”

 

” Yes.” 

 

He started to play with his fingers and breathed nervously.

 

” I like him so much that it hurts now, but I don’t know if he’s gay I mean if I tell him maybe he will think bad about me.” Please give me advice of what to do!”

 

I sighed and looked down. ” I haven’t had that experience , sorry.” I felt kind of embarrased, don't know why..

 

Luhan bent his head down to my level and looked kind of surprised.


” Wait.. you’re telling me that you Never had a boyfriend before?”

 

” Y-yeah..”

 

” Oh my god, how can you not?” I mean you’re so nice and kind, yet you haven’t had anyone.”

 

” Thanks Luhan, but I will hopefully found someone soon.” I still looked down.

 

” But you can still try to give some advice?” He smiled and I nodded feeling a bit nervous.

 

” Um.. maybe this isn’t good but instead to just ask Sehun directly maybe you should try to show him your feelings more. You know be with him more like sitting next to him when you’re in the same classes?

” Oh, that’s great! I will try it.” He smiled and looked over at my desk. ” Homeworks?”

 

” Yes.” I said.

 

” Wow, you’re really a hard worker.” Thanks for your advice I’ll go call him now and see if he’s free today. See you later!” 

 

” Ok, good luck with everything.”

 

” Thanks.” 

 

He walked out and I was left alone in my room. What should I do now.. I actually don’t want to watch a movie now..maybe go to the library and look for a book? When I was walking thru the hallway I barely saw anyone, guess they all was out and having fun since it’s Saturday. No one was in the library either so I walked to the bookshelf's and scanned thru every single book, judging from the cover everyone looked so boring but there was book that looked very interesting even thought it had the most borest cover ever than the rest. Well let’s at least give it a chance, I sat down and started to read the backside of the book.

 

Wow it really is interesting.

 

So I started to read and I decided that I will read 1 chapter per day so I would have something to do on my free times. What really got me interested was that the first chapter almost looked like my life and it was so weird reading it. But I told myself one chapter and nothing more, so I told the woman who sat in a glass room to write down my name on the book. When I was done I went back to my room and looked at the clock. 01:16 PM. I sighed and looked around my room, wondering when Minzy would come home, even though she just been out for one hour. I wanted to check if she’s okay so I called her, hoping that I didn’t interrupt anything.

 

-Hi angel, what’s up?

-Hey Min, um I was just wondering what you two were doing.

-Oh, we are just walking around you know,nothing much. Why?

-I… I have boring. I just went to the library and borrowed a book and did my homework's now I don’t know what to do and you aren’t here. Any tips?

-Well why don’t you call the other guys? They sure would come by our room.

-Luhan was here before and then he went off finding Sehun for something. The rest, I don’t know.

-Hm, but I won’t be out with Lay for that long, he is buying me a shirt.

-But Minzyyyy, why can he buy you stuff and me not? I feel so sad right now.

-That’s two different things.

-What, are you kidding now? I’m not going to sleep with you.

-Why Bommie? Sorry I’ll be nice and come home just for you, if you’re having a boring time watch a movie or call someone, sorry ,Lay want’s me to hang up, but I’ll be there soon okay?

-Yeah, ok I’ll wait for you. Have fun!

-Thanks, you too. Byeee~

-Bye!

 

I put the phone on my desk and falled down with my back on the bed. I could feel a little pain on my shoulder. It haven’t fade away yet but it doesn’t hurt like the other days which is good. Someone is knocking on the door and I got up opening the door and see Suho standing there with his credit card in the air smirking wide, I looked confused and furrowed my brows. He crossed his arms and still smirked. ” I heard a lot about you, want to go out?”

 

I started to chuckle and nodded. I knew exactly what he wanted and we’ll see who wins.

 

” So where are we going?” I asked.

 

” Hm, well maybe we can buy some expensive clothes?” He smirked.

 

This will be fun.

 

We walked into a clothing store that had beautiful clothes, how could I miss this one? Suho was on the guy side while I was on the girl side. I took a lot of clothes and went to a dressing room. I got happy with 10 out of 15 so I must say that they earned a 4 star from me. I didn’t check the prices because Suho challenged me to not do that so I followed his order. I waited for him and when he got out he had like 20 clothes hanging from his arm. I started to laugh how ridiculous funny he looked. I was the one paying first and it turned out to be a good price for everything. He paid after me and smirked at me.

 

” So I got 20 clothes and paid $2776 what about you? Didn’t you get less clothes?” He smirked and I chuckled. 

 

” You’re right, 10 clothes and $3069.” This time I was the one smirking while his jaw opened wide.

 

” Are you kidding?”

 

” Nope, here, look.” 

 

I showed him my receipt and he nodded.


” Well done. Now this time we are going to buy one stuff for all of our friends. So I got like many and yeah you have to be careful.”

 

” Oh, you’re challenging me again?”

 

” Yes, and this time.. I’m sorry if I’m upsetting you now but you will lose.” He glanced at me with a smile.

 

” We’ll see about that.”  I crossed my arms.

 

” See you then, we text each other when we’re done ok?”

 

” Yes, see you.”

 

Ok, I gift for each of our friends. I wonder how many Suho has since he bragged about so much. Yeah like he could win over me, I’ll show him. I’m very good at knowing the prizes. First I looked for Kyungsoo’s gift I bought him a clock that cost $10590, I picked the most expensive one because I know that Suho would do the same. And having more friends well I guess I have to do plan B if needed.

 

For Jongin I bought a shirt that was very expensive for a shirt,around $5078, I mean even though I have A LOT of money it’s still so expensive. So for the rest I bought the most expensive gift I could pay and it was very fun but for Minzy, I bought something special. A necklace that said ’ light ’, maybe it isn’t a very special word for anyone else but the meaning behind it is very special for me. So that necklace wasn’t even available and wasn’t going to come out until October, but since I told them who I was and bla bla bla, you know Plan B, I got what I wanted. But it was far more expen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter