I'M SO THANKFUL

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Chanyeol we haven’t kissed that much, I want more.” Baekhyun whined while his boyfriend was in the shower. 

 

” Hm?” The door opened and Chanyeol was only wearing a towel around his waist. Baekhyun’s eyes was scanning trough his whole body, it looked so y. 

 

” You look like you want to eat me.” Chanyeol chuckled and crouched down at Baekhyun’s level. 

 

” Which I want.” Baekhyun walked inside the bathroom and dragged Chanyeol inside. 

 

 

” Where are you going Minzy?” I saw her putting her outwear on. 

 

” Out, it’s friday, I’m going to party with Chaelin and Suho.” She said and fixed her hair. 

 

” Well don’t get too drunk, and make sure you all take care of each other ok?” She chuckled and gave me a thumbs up. 

 

” You should have fun with Luhan, if you know what I mean.” She wiggled her brows and before I could say something she walked out. I felt shy, just by thinking of it. These day that had passed, I have been wondering why everyone (except my brother) wants me and Luhan to have ? It’s just.. I don’t know when we should do it? And why are they so desperate..? 

 

I was alone in my room and was actually waiting for Luhan to come ,everyone was busy this friday. Since I didn’t know what to do now when the exams , my homework’s and my tests that I missed when I was gone are now done. Yes I did a very good job on my exams, very proud of myself. 

 

After 30 minutes Luhan finally came. ” You are soo~late.” I crossed my arms with a pout. 

 

” Baby I’m sorry.” I walked away from him ( I loved teasing him.)

 

” Princess.” 

 

”…”

 

” Honey.”

 

What? Haha, honey? 

 

” Ppang-Bom.”

 

”…”

 

” Corn-Bom.”

 

Still no answer from me, even though I loved that he called me all those nicknames. He pouted and walked towards me but I only pushed him away. ” Please, Baby don’t push me away.. I want to cuddle with you~” Luhan once again did a pout and I couldn’t help myself but let him join me in my bed. 

 

” I was just kidding, my lulu, come closer.” And he moved closer hugging me into his embrace. 

 

” You like to tease me don’t you?” I chuckled and nodded.

 

” Well I am more of a tease, be careful~” He whispered in my ear and I backed away from him. 

 

” Just what was that Luhan?” 

 

” Didn’t you like it?” He grinned.

 

” Yes.” I pecked him on his lips and moved my head between his nape and neck. We stayed there for a while until he turned his body so he was now above me staring down with his beautiful eyes.. 

 

 

 

How can someone look so beautiful? I keep on asking myself that, ever since I saw her, she got something no girls had, and her body..was so perfect I have always wanted to touch it, not the way I do but more..touchy? I just want to make her mine and tonight is our night. 

 

She was lying beside me and just her being so near me was just making it worse down there.So I moved my body and was now above her, she looked into my eyes and I felt like melting from her gorgeous eyes. I leaned down and kissed her more deeply than I have ever done, it made her surprised but I know she liked it. 

 

” Bom, I love you.” I whispered in her ear, she smiled and did the same.

 

” I love you too.” I smirked and placed many kisses on her neck, her skin was so soft and it felt so nice on my lips. She took her arms and placed them around my neck.

 

” Babe, do you want this?” I wanted to make sure before I actually start removing her shirt. She nodded slowly and I took it off her.

 

She was indeed beautiful as I have said plenties of times, but it’s not enough. Her upper body was soft looking and I wanted to touch her so badly but that should wait for a bit. Her hips was so y, it wasn’t too thin, it had some squeeze into it and she just had a curvy body which was a plus.

 

I took off my white t-shirt and she looked at my upper body for a long time, I let her do it while I was taking off my jeans.

 

 

I saw him..to be honest I never thought Luhan would have such a nice chest and a hot stomach! My eyes was melting, seriously and with his y stare, this really drived me crazy. And now he’s taking off his jeans, should I take off my adidas shorts? When I was about to pull them down he stopped me.

 

” I’m going to do it, you just relax, ok baby?” I nodded and felt myself blush to his words. 

 

He grabbed my shorts and dragged them down, I blushed for the nth time and quickly covered my legs. (which was not possible.)

 

Luhan chuckled and pecked me on my lips. ” You really have the most beautiful legs.” He my right leg and it was weird, having someone touching your body in a different way.

 

After 40 minutes:

 

” Woah, I can’t believe we did it.” Luhan was panting and me too.

 

I felt like blushing the whole time  because I actually did it with Luhan.. never did I thought that something likes this would happen.

 

” Did you like it?” He asked me with a grin, I looked away because it was still embarrassing. ” Y-yes..”

 

He chuckled and hugged me tighter. ” I’m sleepy.” I yawned and pulled up the blanket more, hope Minzy doesn’t come in and see us like this.

 

The next morning I woke up before Luhan, I looked over Minzy’s bed but she wasn’t there, maybe she is with Chaelin. I rubbed my eyes and got up from my bed. Fixing myself and do some stretching, ready to start my day. I decided to buy something for me and Luhan at the cafeteria. As I looked everywhere I saw that not many people was around, many looked quiet messy, must be from the parties they attended to. Since school are ending soon, many crazy parties are being made. 

 

 

I walked back to my room and saw Luhan watching Tv, he had his messy hair and was only wearing shorts. I smiled and walked to him.” Good morning, did you sleep well?” 

 

” Oh, good morning princess. Of course I did.” He chuckled and motioned to sit beside him, I did and gave him his breakfast. 

 

After we ate I thought about going out, but alone since I want to buy some stuff. Luhan told me not to go alone but he finally let me go and I walked out with a big smile, today is a nice day. 

 

The thing I’m going to do now is buying some gifts to my friends. I want to give them something special, showing how grateful I am having them in my life, the time has passed so fast and under that time I’ve learned a lot of things, made new friends, been bullied for the first time ( which is not something to celebrate about!! )

 

 

I’m not sure what to buy for each of them, for Minzy I have already bought her the necklace which she has been wearing now. And the rest was just you know expensive gifts that I just bought when I was doing Suho’s challenge. But now is different, I’m going to buy something that symbolizes each of them.

 

There was many people, walking out and in through the stores.

I walked into a store that sold clothes but I walked out after being there, nothing I was interested about.

 

After walking into stores all the time I decided to buy myself a drink and just relax, breathing in the fresh air and watch the kids on the playground play and laugh. It brings back the memories I had..thinking about Baekhyun and Chanyeol, thinking about Minzy, there’s a lot that comes up in my mind. 

 

Whatever this four kids are, I hope they take care of each other and are always there whenever one of them needs someone. One of the kids looked at me and smiled, he ran to me and looked shy. 

 

” What’s your name?” He asked, the other kids came and joined. I chuckled. ” My name is Bom.”

 

The kids did an ’ o ’ and a girl was looking at me all the time. ” Your name is spring!! eomma!! Her name is spring!!!” The kid who asked my name shouted after his mother who came to us, I was smiling at the kids. 

 

” Son, don’t disturb the girl.” She gave me a smile which was so beautiful! I chuckled and shook my hand.” No, this kids aren’t. Are they yours?”  I asked and the mother nodded with a warm smile. ” Just tell me if they are bothering you.” And she walked to the other parents.

 

I bent down so I was in their level and looked into their eyes. ” Do you always walk to a stranger?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter