WE ARE ALL TOGETHER

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

Tuesday

 

I woke up around seven in the morning. Luhan was still sleeping. I need to wake him up. I wiggled his body a bit. He forced his eyes open and looked at me.” Hmm? Is it already morning?” I nodded.

 

I wrote on my notebook. ’ Let’s get something to eat :)’ He nodded and pulled me up from the bed. ” Can you walk?” He asked me. 

 

That’s right I haven’t walked since when? When I escaped. I shrugged so he took my arm and placed it around his neck. ” Try to walk, if you fall I catch you.” I nod and tried. At first I stumbled a bit but it wasn’t that bad. After several tries I could walk maybe not properly but I could at least. ” That’s my girl.” He said and kissed my cheek.

 

I took his hand and we walked downstairs. Baekhyun and Chanyeol wasn’t there, maybe they are sleeping?

 

’ I will fix your breakfast.’ He nod and sat by the table and looked at me all the time. At first it was a bit uncomfortable having two eyes on you all the time but later on it felt nice. When I was done I placed his breakfast on the table and mine too. 

 

I suddenly became worried when I remembered what the doctor said. Aren’t I supposed to talk today? Why can’t I?

 

” What’s wrong Bommie?” Luhan looked up from his breakfast.

 

’ I’m supposed to talk today.’ I looked at him straight in his eyes, he stopped chewing and swallowed the bite.

 

” M-Maybe it will come later or tomorrow.” His smile was weak. ’ You’re right, let’s just wait.’ 

 

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

 

” I feel so guilty.” Minzy says.

 

Sulli rolls her eyes.” Minzy seriously she deserved it, stop feeling that way.”


” But I can’t stop!” Minzy walked away from them and Lay followed her. ” Baby, Sulli is right.” He kissed her cheek. ” Fine. ” She mumbled.

 

” Let’s just forget about everything and live our life.” Sulli says throwing her arms in the air. Lay did the same and both of them chuckled. But Minzy couldn’t she was actually very depressed.

 

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

 

’ Have a good day!’ He chuckled and hugged me tight. ” I will.” Before he stepped out he kissed me and we said farewell. 

 

Now I’m going to see if my brother’s are awake. First one to look for is Chanyeol. I slowly opened the door and furrowed my brows. I walked closer and now I could see more clearer. Baekhyun was sleeping next to Chanyeol. I was smiling like an idiot and walked out from his room.

 

How cute. 

 

Three hours later

 

” Bom, how are you?” Baekhyun coming out from Chanyeol’s room and stretching his body. ’ Good, did you sleep well with Chanyeol?’ 

 

” W-what.. I..” He looked away. 

 

Wow did he just blush? 

 

’ I’m glad you two are getting more closer :)’

 

” Me too..” He mumbles. ’ Where is he?’ ” He is inside his room, changing his clothes.” Oh by the way, did you have fun with Luhan?” He took a bread and started to take bites. 

 

’Fun?’ ’We only talked a bit and then we fell asleep.’ ’ Perhaps did you and Chanyeol have fun together since none of you came back ;)’

 

” Whatever..” He blush again.

 

I smile to myself and continue to paint.

 

So the day continued with me painting, sleeping,eating,playing on piano, going out for a little walk,eating,eating and eating. ( I love food, ok.) And Luhan came again to my house but this time he slept at his house. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was more together playing video games, watching TV and all that stuff. Oh and just so you know even though they are my brother’s I actually ship them. Aren’t they cute?

 

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

 

Wednesday

 

” Finally school are over, I can’t wait to meet Bom.” Kyungsoo beams while he put his things in his locker. 

 

” Same here.” Jongin says hugging his boyfriend behind.

 

All four was walking to her house after school. Kyungsoo wanted to buy a bear to her so they did that. Luhan knocked on the door and Bom opened the door. She got immediately hugged by Kyungsoo, they almost fell down on the floor. He started to cry and said how he hates the people that hurt her Bom patted Kyungsoo’s back, she did almost cry but she held it back. They all hugged her and later on they walked to the living room where Chanyeol and Baekhyun already was.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter