IT'S TIME

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❤2NEXO ❤

 

I didn’t do anything for the whole day I just slept and just relaxed while I got the time. Minzy was obviously with her boyfriend. It’s 7 in the evening and I’m still lying on my bed I hear someone knocking on the door not just once but many times.

 

” Coming!” I had only a tank top and so I hurried to change  my tank top to a hoodie and a pair of short. I struggled fixing my hair, the person behind that door really is in hurry.

 

I opened the door and saw Luhan and Sehun storm in before I could say a word.

 

” Bom we have some news!” The pair sat on my bed and giggled.

 

I smiled and sat on a chair facing them, possibly thinking that they made up.

 

” We are a couple now!” They looked happy and held their hands together.


I jumped up and congratulated them. But suddenly they smirked and burst out laughing. What?

 

” We’re just kidding! It was all a prank!” They couldn’t stop laughing and tears started to show up. I felt dumbfounded and didn’t know what to say. All that came out was a..

 

” What?”

 

” We just wanted to see how you reacted and your reaction was the best!” Luhan smiled gladly and proud of his prank.

 

” So you both aren’t gay?”

 

Sehun chuckled and said no. 

 

” Oh, well I feel embarrassed now..”

 

” Why, wasn’t it surprising?” Luhan asked.

 

” Yes, I won’t forgive you guys.”

 

” Oh come on Bommieee!” Luhan whined.

 

I rolled my eyes pretending that I was angry, I walked to Minzy’s bed and  lay on my side facing the wall. Sehun chuckled and said that he needed to go because he promised his dad to come by their house. Luhan nodded.

 

” Booom..~ Don’t be angry at me” Luhan begged.

 

” Don’t talk to me.” I sad with a cold voice.

 

” Sorry, it won't ever happen again!” He came closer and laid his hand on my shoulders and it. I suddenly flinched and felt a bit uncomfortable and turned around.

 

” I’m just joking. I’m not mad at you.” I smiled.

 

” What?? Here I am comforting you.. oh my god.”

” I know but now we’re equally. You pranked me I pranked you” I smiled 

 

” Hmmm, okk Bommie- Hey! Want to eat something?”

” Sure, where, when, what?” I giggled and got up from the bed staring down to Luhan who was still sitting on Minzy’s bed and thinking.

 

” Well, there is a pl-” 

 

” Let’s go then!” I took his wrist and lightly dragged him out, while I was locking the door I turned around and saw that he glanced at me deep into my eyes. ” Umm.. Luhan where are you taking me?”

 

” O-oh, um we can eat here? At the cafeteria, I buy you anything you want.” He smiled.

 

Wow, come to think about it.. I have never seen a persons eyes sparkle so nice.

 

” Bom, why are you starring at me like that?” He waved his hand in front of my face.

 

” Y-yes sorry, let me pay you back another time.”

 

” Hmm.Anything?”

 

” Yes.”

 

” Ok , ok.” He nodded.

 

My stomach started to growl and I quickly hugged it to stop.

Luhan just chuckled and took my hand lightly and dragged me to the cafeteria. 

 

” L-luhan why are you holding my hand?”

 

” Um, because.. I-I don’t know I just took it.” Sorry if it bothered you.” He looked at me and smiled awkwardly.

 

” No, it’s okay I like close contact, I just got very surprised.” I smiled.

 

” R-really?! I like it too, it feels very comfortable, I’m glad I found a girl I can have this contact usually all the girls think there’s something.” He smiled and took my hand again.

 

” Well, I’m glad too.” I chuckled.

 

Finally a guy I can lean on to without any misunderstanding.

He took me to were you order and he got us two deserts, I told him I wanted two more and he nodded.

 

” Are you really going to eat 3 desserts?” Luhan asked me with jaw open.

 

I smirked. ” No one can stop me from eating, I love it! I live to eat.”

 

” Oooh, I will remember that for sure.” He smiled and started to eat.

 

After some minutes I was already on my last dessert while Luhan wasn’t done with his.

 

” Wow, you’re almost done!”

Luhan looked at me with a surprise.

 

” Yeah.” I chuckled. ” Um, I’m going to the toilet I’ll be right back.”

 

” Orayt.”  He nodded.

 

Hm.. I wonder if there is a toilet nearby. I looked around while I was walking when I suddenly bumped into someone, not hard but the person turned around immediately and there she was.

 

” Are you dumb or anything? You keep on bumping in me I don’t like that.”

 

” Sorry, I wasn’t looking.”

 

” Of course you wasn't, idiot.” Now, since we haven’t seen each other lately we have to talk.”

 

” There’s nothing we need to talk about unless you want to apologize.”

 

” There’s a lot to be talked, take her.” 

 

The girls started to take my arms but I refused and pushed a girl down with all my force. Sulli turned around and walked to me fast and took a hard grip on my wrist and dragged me to a room.

 

” Now, listen or we will hurt you Again.”

 

” Ok. Speak.”

 

” So, since all of your ing friends knows that we hurt you we have to do something else.”

 

” No there’s nothi-”

 

” SHUT UP! I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN!” Ok. So instead you have to pretend that we are good friends.”

 

” No.”

 

” No?” Sulli started to laugh. ” I didn’t ask you, it’s an order so pretend or something bad will happen and I ing mean it, bastard.” She started walking towards me.

 

” Just so you know, we will still hurt you but not so anyone can see, and if you tell someone.. well I don’t think they will trust you since there’s no proof.” She started to laugh and went off.

 

I sighed and felt so much anger, I’m so weak!!! I hate it!!! I went back to the cafeteria and Luhan still sat there looking at his phone.


” Hi… sorry if it took a long time.” 

 

He looked up at me and smile.


” No it’s okay, I bought you a new dessert because yours was melting.”

 

”Oh, thanks a lot!” I gladly took it. 

 

” Thanks for taking me out, I would have still lying on my bed.”

 

” Well, I had fun and wanted to hang out with you” Where’s Minzy by the way? Aren’t you two always together?”

 

” Yes we are but not so much, she’s been with Lay so I guess that’s why she wasn’t here all day.”

 

” Oh, ok. but we’ll se each other tomorrow?”

 

” Yes, of course, thanks again!”  I smiled.

 

” No problem.” He waved and went off.

 

I opened the door and there was no Minzy. I decided to take a shower and start reading the next chapter. It felt very refreshing, I love the water like really love. I could go to the ocean everyday but I live in the big city so it’s far away. I got out and started to read. 

 

When I was done I felt weird, this book is weird I mean the first chapter was like similar with her whole life same with chapter two. Maybe if I mark the most similar sentence to my life and see how it turnes out. My hair was still wet and I took the towel and started to dry my hair. I wasn’t tired because I’ve been sleeping all day and tomorrow was school.. Oh! I know what can make me sleep. I went to the pantry and took out a piece of bread. Usually people tend to sleep when they drink warm milk but bread works great for me. I watched some Tv and looked at the clock. It’s late and Minzy needs to come home since it’s school tomorrow and she needs to fix her stuff. I munched my last bread and called her.

 

-HI BOMMIEEEE~!” 

Minzy yelled to loud that I needed to put the phone away from my ear.

-Why are you calling me? Do you miss me?”

-Well, yes I do but that’s not why I’m calling.

-Ok, something you need?

-Yes, you have to come back to our room, it’s getting late and school is tomorrow.

-Yeah I know, but Lay want’s me to be with him. Don’t worry I will come back.

 

I sighed and massage my forehead.

-Fine, but if you’re coming late to your classes, it won’t be my fault since I told you to come back.

-Yeah ok, sleep well and don’t wait for me. Bye!

She hung up.

 

I went to my bed and crawled under my blanket. I don’t like to be alone..

Finally I closed my eyes and was asleep, when I woke up the next morning Minzy wasn’t there and usually she always sleep when I go to my first class and her bed wasn’t even touched.

 

Maybe she slept over Lay? Oh well, as long she’s okay. I heard a knocked and I ran to the door and opened it. It wasn’t Minzy but Luhan who smiled happily.

 

” Good morning, slept well?”

 

” Good morning to you too. I didn’t sleep so well.”

 

” Why?”

 

” Minzy didn’t come home and I don’t like to be alone..”

 

” Really..” 

 

There was a long silence and none of us said something.

 

” Want to come in?”

 

” Sure.”

 

I told him that I had to change and went to my bathroom when I got out he watched some Tv.

 

” Have you eaten anything?” I asked.

 

” No.. I’m not hungry. Beside I have a cooking class so I can just eat there when I get hungry.”

 

I looked at him surprised and smiled.

 

” So am I! I could never imagine you like cooking?”


” I know right, but it’s my passion and I love it.” He smiled.

 

” Yeah, same here.” I went to the fridge and took some juice and a sandwich. I took a piece of it and gave it to Luhan. At least he needs to eat Something.

 

” Thanks.” He took it and smiled.

 

” So there’s a storm coming..” I asked watching the weather forecast.


” Yes, it will be pretty badly maybe like thunder and a lot of rain.”

 

” Oh, that’s bad.”

 

” I know, but as long we’re inside it’s okay.”

 

I nodded and took my bag. ” Let’s go Lu.” 

 

He chuckled ” Lu? Are you giving me a nickname?”

 

” Yeah, do you like it?” Or maybe Luhannie?”

 

” I like both, ppang-Bom.” He smiled.

 

” Omo! I love it, call it every time you are about to say my name.”

 

He chuckled and nodded.

 

We did come to the class earlier than others and it was about to start in 20 minutes. This time me and Luhan can know each other more.

 

” So.. Lu, who are you?”

 

”  Well.. I’m very handsome, kind, rich and yeah.”

 

” That’s all?”

 

” Ask me and I will answer you.” He smile.

 

Hm.. I was thinking and simply asked the normal questions.

 

” Why did you choose to continue school?”

 

” I didn’t want to lose my smartness.”

 

” Same as me.”  Do you have siblings?

 

” Only one, little brother.”

 

” Ok.. um I don’t know more.”

 

” Don’t you want to know what I like?”

 

” Y-yes.. I kinda do.. Hey let me write it down.”

 

” Why?”

 

” Because I want to remember everything about you.”

 

” Ohh, I’ll do the same.” He smiled.

 

” So, what’s your favorite color?” 

 

” Blue.” What’s yours?”


” Red.” What type of food do you like?”

 

” Anything.” What about you?” 

 

” Same.”… ” What do you think about me as a person?”

 

”….”

 

” It’s okay, you don’t have to answer.. we barely know each-”

 

” No, it’s not that um.. well I think you are a very kind person and you always seem to put others first than yourself. You are very caring and loves to eat which I like. You.. Am I saying to much?” He chuckled.

 

I felt how my red turned out red. Oh my, it felt nice when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter