WHY ME?

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Wednesday morning and I have spanish first, when I changed my clothes I looked at my right shoulder and saw how purple and blue it was, and when I touched it it hurt a lot. So I took a bandage around it to be more careful. Minzy was still sleeping when I went off to my class. Lay wasn’t there or Kyungsoo and Jongin but Sehun , Luhan and Suho was there. Luhan sat next to me while the other two sat with each other. 

 

” Ok, so I haven’t told anyone this but since you are Sehun’s friend I can trust you right?”

 

” Yeah, of course what is it?”

 

He bent over to me and whispered. ” I think I like Sehun.”

 

” What!” 


” Scchh!..”

 

” Ops sorry, but since when?”

 

” Well.. two days ago.”

 

” Oh love at first sight right?”

 

” Yeah, I guess. But don’t tell anyone please.”

 

” Don’t worry  Luhan, this stays between you and me.”  I gave him a smile.

 

The lesson started with basis and repeat what we can. It was fun and we worked in pair. Although the teacher was a little boring but it was still fun. The class was only for 30 minutes which was the shortest lesson I have ever had. Now was time for break and I could meet Minzy again. We are suppose to meet at the cafeteria to eat something good.

 

” Hey, how was your class?”

 

” It was good, I could finally be with Lay.”

 

” That’s great!”

 

” Yes , I’m really happy.” She smiled.

 

” So what do you want to eat?”

 

” Hm.. something sweet.”


” Oh, I know what, wait here.” I smiled and went of to where they sell deserts. I know exactly which one I should choose for Minzy. A desert with heart shaped and everything covered with pink and at the top it was all glossy. Mine was in chocolate, everything was covered in chocolate. It look so yummy. I paid the deserts and saw that Minzy wasn’t alone she was with Jongin and Kyungsoo who was sitting with each other. 

 

” Hey guys.”

 

” Hi bom”

 

I gave Minzy the desert and sat next to her facing the boys.

 

” So i’m very curious now, can I ask you guys a question?”

 

” Yes.”

 

” Are you guys together?”

 

Everyone looked at me especially Jongin and Kyungsoo who looked kind of surprise by the question.


” No, why are you asking?”

 

” It’s just you are always together.. so I see you are very close friends like me and Minzy?” I smiled.

 

” Yeah, I guess so.” Kyungsoo smiling back.

 

So after we were finished Minzy disappeared with Lay doing something. I decided to go out and take a walk around the school, it was a nice day the sun shining and the bird singing. I looked around to see if there was any place I could relax and right in front of me there was grass that I could lay down. I was lying under a tree so I didn’t burn myself under the sun. So there I was for maybe 15 minutes suddenly I got drown by tremendous amount of water. I got shocked and stood up directly. I saw that it was that girl again and her friends behind her laughing at me, even filming me. I got embarrassed and ran into school again where I met my brothers.

 

” Oh my god, it’s our first time seeing you at this school and the first thing we see is that you are soaked with water. What happened?” Chanyeol took off his jacket and placed it on me.

 

” I.. um there was some girls that did it.”

 

” Who? Tell me, I can fix this.”

” Don’t worry Chanyeol, it’s nothing let them be.”


” Why? You just got water on yourself and you don’t want me to talk to them?”

 

” Yeah, but hey if there is anything I tell you ok?”

 

” Ok, fine. Maybe you should go back to your room and change som clothes before you get sick, me and Baekhyun have to go now our class is starting soon.”

 

” Mm, see you.” Oh here’s your jacket.”

 

” Don’t worry, take it.”

 

”Thanks, bye!” I waved and went to my room, I was alone the window was opened and it felt very nice in our room. I walked to a mirror and looked at myself. I sighed and took off my uniform that was soaked, it started to get cold and I closed the window and took some cosy clothes until my uniform could dry. i jumped on my bed and lay on my back. I wonder what her name is. I’m calling Sehun to ask he might know.

 

-Hi Bom

-Hey, um I have a question.

-Go ahead.

-So what’s her name?

-Oh you mean that girl that was about to hit you?

-Yeah.

-Sulli is her name, I hate her.

-She likes.. I mean she loves you.

-I know, but I hate her, she’s annoying and I can’t stand her.

-But she’s nice to you.

-I know, but I don’t want a fake girl like her.

-Oh, ok.

-I saw what happened to you.

-What, how…I mea-

-Don’t pretend that nothing happend.

 

There was a long paus before I explained.

- Bom, if there is something that bothers you tell me or the others.

-Mmmh, ok. I will.

-Good, now I hope you don’t get sick.

-Don’t worry i’m not the person to get sick easily.

-Ok, but class starts soon. dancing, are you ready?

-Yes, I can’t wait, see you there I have to dry my uniform.

-Ok hurry up, bye!

 

So I went up fast and got the hairdryer when it got dried I put my uniform and took my bag that had my dancing clothes in, I ran to the class and bumped into someone.

 

” S-Sor-” I saw that it was Sulli who looked like she was about to knock me out.

 

” Yeah I bet you are sorry, stupid girl. Can’t you see where you going?” She crossed her arms and smirked at me, I saw that her friends were coming behind her laughing at me. 

 

I said sorry many times and went off but two hands dragged me hard into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter