LOVE

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

 

” It’s simple, you just search for a house then buy it, nothing more.” Siwon said. Baekhyun nodded and glanced at Chanyeol. ” So my mom can’t protest or be against it?” The police nodded. ” Then let’s find an apartment Chanyeol.” Both said ’thank you’ to Siwon.

 

The couple walked back to the school. ” So.. where do you want to live?”

Baekhyun hummed. ” I don’t know.. since you will still be in school maybe near?” Chanyeol smiled to himself. ” That sound nice.” He kissed Baekhyun’s cheek. 

 

Baekhyun started to search for any apartment that is near. He will move after school. Since the apartments that are near school tends to cost a lot ,it’s good being in good time. His roommate is as usual gone and won’t come back until monday so Chanyeol stays with him because his roommate are also gone most of the time.

 

” Yeol, look I found one.” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who was on a lollipop. He looked like a child. ” Let me see.” He crawled to Baekhyun. ” Wow, that’s nice, is it a good price?” Baekhyun nodded. ” Everything is nice and it has a great view too which is a plus. Also it’s very big, perfect for us if we wants to have a family.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun on the lips. ” I like that.” He handed his lollipop to Baekhyun and he gladly took it but instead of it he bit it so it was gone. ” Yeol, let’s buy something to eat, I’m hungry.” Chanyeol nodded and he took his hand and they walked out from the school.

 

 

 

” Bom..BOM wake up!” I heard someone yelling at me and it was so irritating, I wanted to sleep more! I turned my body so I was facing the wall. ” For sake Bom, you better wake up or else I will throw all your works.”  No no that can’t happen! I opened my eyes and turned my body again, it was Minzy who was on her knees. ” You have slept the whole day, maybe it’s time to wake up unless you want to stay awake the whole night.” I panicked when I heard her say that, and I was only going to take a nap! Gosh what am I supposed to do? My homework’s.. I need to be done with everything. ” Hey, Chaelin came by and gave you.. like thousands of clothes.” I looked back and moved my eyes to the direction she was pointing at. At the hall there was 6 big boxes and 4 small boxes, the rest was 10 bags that looked very fancy. now that was a lot!

 

” I’m going to the library just so you know.” She nodded and I took my school works and walked out. I pulled my black long hair into a ponytail because it was a mess when I woke up. The library was empty like it used to be on saturdays, I took a seat and started to immediately do the rest of my homework’s, after 1 hour a sound broke my concentration, I furrowed my brows and stood up, the sound was strange and I was curious what it was. As I walked closer and closer to where it came from my heart was beating fast because now I could hear it more clearer what it was. There was and some slapping? I don’t know it was different sounds, I stood behind a bookshelf and my eyes was open wide when I saw who it was. Sulli and Lay was having together! I placed my hand on my mouth to not make any sound I was so shocked.

 

” Finally we can with each other more baby~” And they continued. I ran away back to my seat and tried my best to catch my breath. They took my ity eyes! It’s disgusting! How could they do something like that in school! I could just tell a teacher but again why should I care for them? Ugh, now I totally can’t concentrate.

 

 

” Luhan!” I heard a girl call my name.” I turned around and saw her running towards me with other girls behind her. ” Hi.. I was wondering why you have been ignoring me for a while?” 

 

” Oh about that, I don’t have much time now and I got a girlfriend.” 

 

” What? A girlfriend?” Everyone was shocked because no one thought that Luhan the playboy would have a girlfriend.

 

” Where is she?” 

 

” She’s studying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter