AND NOW?...

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

 

Thursday 26th - February

 

Me and Chanyeol continued to read the whole letter, when we were done we looked over at Baekhyun who had his head down. I stood up and sat next to him and gave him a hug, Chanyeol did the same. ” Everything will be okay.” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun’s mother had wrote that she wanted to meet me, Baekhyun and Chanyeol together to talk about everything. We got-well more like Baekhyun got her number. I stood up and put the letter on a small table by the front door. I took a deep breath and turned around to my brothers. ” Are.. you going to call.. your mother?” I looked at their backs. Baekhyun shook his head to the sides. ” Ok..” I said quietly. This was really much to take in. As much as we want this to be a joke it isn’t, it clearly says his mother’s full name,adress,number,and information about her. This woman is really Baekhyun’s mother and he is not my and Chanyeol’s brother. So how come he has lived with us for all this years? Why would she contact him now? Doesn’t she knows that he will be confused with his life now? I’m still upset from the news, I don’t even know what to do.. should I comfort him, how? He is so down and lost. And so am I.

 

Later at night, I told Luhan not to come over because me and my brothers needed to fix some things. It took almost 30 minutes to explain to Luhan, but he still wanted to come. At last, he agreed not coming, so instead we would talk with each other later. I decided that I will call Baekhyun’s mother, since he doesn’t want to by himself. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and clicked on the call button. Three beeps and she answered. 

 

-Hello?

 

-O-oh, hi I’m Park Bom, Baekhyun’s..

 

What am I supposed to call him now?! You know what, screw this..

 

-I’m Baekhyun’s sister.

 

-Hi, thanks for calling me. But why didn’t Baekhyun call instead?

 

-He didn’t want to..

 

-I see.. you know who I am right?

 

-Yes.

 

-Bom, I have so much to tell you all three. Can I come over?

 

I tried to calm myself, my palms was sweaty and I almost dropped my phone. My head was spinning around, I was so dizzy and nervous. Should I let her come? What if Baekhyun doesn’t want to.. I shook my head.


-Y-you can come.. 

 

, that was so hard to say..

 

-Oh,so nice of you. 

 

I told her our address and after one hour she came, I had told Baekhyun and Chanyeol about it, of course they were also very nervous, probably Baekhyun was the most nervous of us all. *Ding* We heard the sound from the living room. I was the one that opened the door with the two behind me. I was so surprised seeing the mother. She was just like Baekhyun, well almost. Like their lips was very alike and their eyes. He had her lips too. She really looked young too. We all greeted her expect Baekhyun who was hiding behind me and Chanyeol. 

 

” So you must be Mrs.Byun?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun’s mother nodded with a warm smile she took off her outwear and walked in without glancing at her son. We walked to the living room and everyone sat there quiet but Baekhyun suddenly stands up and stomping his way to the hall taking something in his hands. He walked back to the living room and where his mother was sitting, he started to wiggle the paper aggressively in the air and shouting at his mother. Me and Chanyeol was very surprised from the sudden action but not his mother.

 

” HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?” He shouted at her in the face. ” WHY?” Baekhyun started to yell at her saying she isn’t a good mother and that she doesn’t even deserve to be called a mother. Me and Chanyeol tried our best to calm Baekhyun down, he was breathing fast and was so frustrated. 

 

” Let me tell you something, to all of you.” She said calmly. It’s very strange that she comes here, being normal and that’s everything is ok. Like doesn’t she feel anything what Baekhyun feels? Can’t she see her son is upset about this? ” The reason why I let Baekhyun live in your family ( Referring to the park family.) is because I was very young when I got him. I couldn’t take care of him, and beside my boyfriend back then was very bad to me. He didn’t want the baby and I actually agreed because I was young.. So your parents accepted to take care of Baekhyun when he came and I told them that to take care of him.” Baekhyun had tears in his eyes , ready to cry. I didn’t know what to say. I glanced at Chanyeol and then back to her. ” Where’s your parents? Are they working?” I shook my head, I wanted to cry because suddenly, I missed my parents. Chanyeol saw me and answered her instead. ” They are dead.” He said with a bit shaky voice.


” Oh..I apologize-” She got interrupt by Baekhyun who was in a crying mess. ” I don’t believe it!! Then why didn’t you at least contact them?” He shouted. I blinked my tears away. ” Bom and Chanyeol, the reason why I came here is because I want to take care of my son know. I’m willing to rise him, I can see that the whole family has taken care of him.” She smiled like nothing was wrong. I opened my mouth and wanted to protest but nothing came out. She can’t take him with her! 

 

” You can’t!” Chanyeol protested. ” I’m the one who decides that.” She chuckles. ” Let’s go Baekhyun.” She said and stood up. But Baekhyun didn’t move an inch. ” I said let’s go.” She was on her way to him but he ran up to his room, Chanyeol ran after him leaving me with his mother. I swallowed and looked at her. ” I need to go now.” She said and walks to the hall to put her outwear on. She didn’t say good bye and I didn’t get the chance to do that either, she just walked out and closed the door with a loud bang. I flinched and squeezed my eyes. What’s wrong with her? I walked back to the living room and grabbed the letter. I started to re-read it. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

One of the kid was laughing.” Aren’t you just adopted?” ” Look at you and the other two, YOU ARE AN ALIEN!” The kids was laughing. Baekhyun was alone in the circle with kids around him, throwing hateful comments to him. He has been going trough this ever since he started in school. That he aren’t Bom and Chanyeol’s brother and that they found him on the street. But they stopped bullying him, because one day Bom and Chanyeol came there and shouted at the kids even if they were older than the two siblings. 

 

” Don’t you dare to say something like that to my brother! If you ever come near him again, you will regret it!” Chanyeol shouted at the kids, even if they were one year older than him they were scared of him because of his height. Bom was always the one calming Baekhyun down. Ever since then no one bullied Baekhyun, although many people have just asked him why he doesn’t look like the other two of his siblings. But he have been a lot more stronger , for knowing that Bom and Chanyeol was always there for him. He had only shrugged to the people who asked him this questions. The three siblings was always together when they weren’t with their own friends. Always playing with each other. 

 

Before our parents passed away they told Baekhyun and Chanyeol that they are going to take care of their business. They were so happy and couldn’t wait until that day. We were such a happy family back then, we were complete. But the day came, the day no one wants to happen. We three was in Chanyeol’s room playing video games, when the phone in the kitchen started to beep. Chanyeol got up and answered the phone, he got shocked news and told me and Baekhyun. That day was the most horrible day in our entire life. Our parents had been in a car accident and was sent to the nearest hospital. A woman had looked through their phone to call a family member. We fixed ourself and ran to the nearest bus, when we arrived to the hospital we asked the doctors where our parents was and they said that they was in the operation room. We sat outside, and after several hours they came out from the room. The doctors told us that we couldn’t see them yet, because they needed some rest. So we sat outside their room and the nurses came by us to feed and make us comfortable. One day later the doctor told us we could see them, so we ran inside and saw how bad they looked, scars everywhere, tons of bruises. It was horrifying. I started to cry first, I ran to them I saw them had their eyes open. While Chanyeol and Bakhyun was crying over our father I went to my mother, kissing her everywhere. She tried to hug me back but she couldn’t because she didn’t have enough strength. But it was okay, as long I was near her. While i was telling our mother how much I love her, our father was speaking with his sons to take care of me. Baekhyun and Chanyeol promised their father to take care of her no matter what. And so was that day. We got send home and just the next day we got the call from the hospital, our parents passed away. And since then, we have took care of each other, not breaking our promise to our parents. At first it was always me and Chanyeol who protected our older brother, but as we got older Baekhyun and Chanyeol was the one who took care of me. Loving their little sister. Starting from today it’s going to be me and Chanyeol taking care of him, fixing his now confusing, messed up life. Even if Chanyeol and I are shocked from the news of Baekhyun’s mother, we will take care of him, no matter what because that’s what we promised our parents. Taking care of each other no matter what..

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Chanyeol is lying beside Baekhyun and tries to comfort him, he hugs him tight and whisper in his ear. ” We are here for you, Baek.” Baekhyun only shook his head. ” I’m.. s-sorry Chanyeol.. for everything” He sobs. ” I’m not a good person-” But Chanyeol only shush him. ” You haven’t done anything wrong.” Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol back, still crying. Everything came like a shock. After hugging each other with a crying Baekhyun and Chanyeol comforting him all night, they fall asleep under the moon. Bom however, fell asleep on the couch from speaking with Luhan all night. She told him everything because he had begged her trough the message all day. He said that he actually had a feeling that something wasn’t right, maybe because from Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s cuddling that was like crossing over the line. They literally looked like a couple. Bom agreed on the last part.

 

>

> Bom’s and Luhan’s converstation:

>

 

B- Do you think they will end up together now?

 

L- I have a feeling about it.

 

B- That would be cute, still a bit weird.

 

L- Yeah.. At least I hope they can still hang out with each other and not be awkward.. same with you..”

 

B- I  hope so too..

 

>

&

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter