GOODBYE FRIEND

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ ♦ I love this song so much, it's very beautiful (´▽`ʃƪ) ♦

I Want To Go Home!

 

 

” B-bom please call us as much as you can!!” Kyungsoo said.

 

” Of course I will.” Kyungsoo and I hugged each other and then the other  came and gave a goodbye hug.

 

” I will wait for you baby.” Luhan whispered in my ear and kissed me on my lips. 

 

I smiled and gave him a tight hug. I said goodbye to my brothers who was crying and didn’t want to let me go. When I thought I had said goodbye to everyone I saw the person with the cold heart.

 

” Bom, I’m going to miss you so much!!” Sulli came and hugged me, I heard her sarcastic voice, of course she’s going to miss me, by punching me and keep calling me names, yeah that’s why she’s going to miss me so bad..

 

” I’m going to miss you too.” I fake smiled and patter lightly on her shoulder. 

 

I went to the line were you are supposed to go in the plane. I felt nervous because this is the first time I travel alone and even though I have the description I may get lost. Let’s just pray.

 

It was almost my time so I waved and gave them many air kisses with my hand, they did the same and giggled. I then remembered something.

 

” Luhan!”

 

” Yes Bom?” Luhan ran up to me.

 

” Here, I have finished the book, promise me to read it?” I smiled.

 

” Of course, anything for you!” He gave me a kiss and that’s when I walked in the plane.

 

I was sitting next to the window and no one had come yet to sit next to me. That’s when I felt a body sitting beside me and I quickly looked at that person.

 

It was a guy he looked very young I turned my head back to the window when I felt someone poking at my arm. I turned my head again to the right and saw the guy smiling at me.

 

” Hi, my name is Tao, where are you going?”

 

” O-oh, my name is Bom, I’m going to..” I took out the paper to look what the place called, not sure how to pronounce it so I handed it to Tao.

 

He nodded and gave me a smile. ”  I’m going there too.”

 

” Really? That’s great.” I chuckled.

 

The flight wasn’t that long maybe 3 hours, I slept like half of the flight then the rest was talking to Tao, he is a very kind person I got to know that he’s gay, he told me how his in love with a guy name Yifan but he doesn’t want to end their friendship so he just keep it inside him. I feel bad for him, I don’t understand how it feels but I can understand that it must be so hard for him..

 

The flight was over and Tao and I said goodbye to each other. He gave me his number, in case we could hang out with each other. Of course I thought it was strange and a bit uncomfortable to meet a stranger and then suddenly give their phone number. But Tao kept telling me he’s a nice guy and won't do anything to me. 

 

When I came to the train station there was only some people that was there. The weather was very nice and the sun was about to set , how I wish Luhan was here with me. I feel so lonely..

 

 

 

” I can’t ing believe she’s gone!!!” Chanyeol said with teary eyes.

 

Baekhyun tried to comfort his little brother by patting his shoulder.

 

Everyone was still at the airport including.. Sulli.

 

” Sehun can I ask you something in private?” 

 

” Yeah, sure.”

 

Sulli took his hand and went to another place so the others wouldn’t hear what she would ask.

 

” C-can we hang out sometimes? I have been trying so hard to be kind, I’m trying Sehun! Can’t you see?” 

Sehun looked at her and scanned her face then he nodded. 

 

” Ok, when?”

 

Sulli’s eyes went big and then hugged Sehun tight who just chuckled.

 

” Thanks, um why won't we watch a movie at the cinema?”

 

” Orayt.”

 

” THANK YOU! Oh my god, I can’t believe you gave me a chance!” She hugged him again.

 

And that’s how it went,  obviously Sulli never meant anything what she told Sehun at the beginning by trying her best to be nice to Bom. That was bull. Sulli is a good actress,no wonder, because she goes in drama.

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

 

” Luhan where are you going?”


” Home.”

 

” Oh ok.” Baekhyun said.

 

” Yeah, so.. bye then.” I waved and walked away.

 

I don’t know what to do without Bom now.. I already miss her but I know she needs to do this for her health. I rather see her healthy than be in pain. So please Bom, be strong and don’t be afraid…

 

I walked in the house when I saw my parents at the living room watching some movie. They looked at me with a worried face.

 

” Honey what’s wrong? Why do you look so sad?” Mom came.

 

”B-because my Bom just took the plane 4 hours ago.. I already miss her.” I sniffed

 

” Oh my sweetie, you need to be strong for her I don’t think she would like to see you like this. Make sure to call her as much as you can and tell her how much you love her. Ok?” Everything is going to be okay, just believe in your girlfriend.” Mom said and hugged me tight, my dad came and gave me a hug too.

 

I felt so much better now with my parents comforting me. I went upstairs and called Bom just in case she arrived. She picked up the phone really quick which made me smile.

 

” LUHAN, oh my god I miss you so much! You don’t understand how lonely it is!” Bom whined.

 

-Baby, I miss you too, just be careful okay?

 

-Mm! Of course I will. What are you doing?

 

-Thinking about you.

 

-That’s sweet, I love you.

 

-I love you too.

 

-I need to hang up, my doctor is calling but I call you later, ok baby?

 

-Yes my love.

 

Both me and Bom giggled of that word ’ my love ’ that sounded so weird but still cute. 

 

I walked to my piano, I play it all the time, it's like a thing were I can release my feelings. Instead of just saying it trough my mouth. I always wanted Bom to listen me play the piano, maybe one day.  I should make a song for her and let her listen to it when she comes back home.

 

 

-Are you ready?

-Yes!

-Good, let’s meet each other at town.

-Ok,bye.

 

Beep..Beep.Beep

 

I sighed and walked up from my bed and changed my clothes to more cozy one. It was more colder now than it was before.

 

I didn’t know where to go when I finally arrived to town so I looked around and saw a man sitting beside a fountain. I walked to him and bowed.

 

” Welcome to this beautiful town, are you excited to train and be stronger?” The doctor said.

 

” Of course, I will do my very best.”

 

” Excited? We’ll see about that.” The doctor mumbled 

 

I swear that I heard something like ’ we’ll see about that ’ it sounded to weird and strange maybe I was just to worried.. I should just let that go.

 

We both walked to a place that was quit far from the town. There was no people and not many houses. And the houses was very far away from each other, very creepy.

 

The doctor opened the door to the building that was infront of them, I walked in and couldn’t see anything because of the darkness, the door closed and the doctor the lights. When everything was much clearer now I saw that it was very big and looked so creepy. Like a hospital for people that have mental issue? I don’t know maybe I watch to much horror movies. I saw no people not even a sound came from nowhere.

 

” Don’t worry , it’s late so everyone is sleeping. I’ll be showing you your room and then I need to go back to Seoul.”

 

” Why won’t you stay here?”

 

” Because this isn’t my job, this is another type I only followed you here because I am responsible for this and I wrote under a contract to accept you coming here. Now, make sure you don’t get depressed or stop eating. Train as much as you can and you will probably come home soon.” The doctor said.

 

I don’t know it just feels weird in the doctor’s voice. It’s like strange? Maybe I just need som rest, but seriously I’m scared.

 

” Ok, show me the room please.” 

 

” Of course.”

 

So we headed to my room and I looked everywhere to be more familiar with the place. That’s when I saw some lighting coming from a room, as I got closer I saw two guys sitting on the couch and watching Tv. They quickly turned their heads to me and I bowed to them politely. They looked kinda sad? I don’t know how to put it but they looked depressed, sad, angry,terrified. I just felt so weird being around here.

 

We got to my room that was actually just next to their rooms. I said bye to the doctor and bowed politely, unpacking my things and laid down on my bed. It felt so nice to lay on a bed. Sleeping in the plane was not comfortable and my back aches so much. Just when I was about to sleep I heard someone open the door slowly I couldn’t see anyone since it was super dark only the lights from the gate. 

 

” H-hello?” I said.

 

No answer.

 

” Do you need any help?” I asked.

 

No answer.

 

I sighed and stood up I walked to the door and opened it wide so I could see the person. But no it wasn’t only one it was like five people ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter