I'M SAFE

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

*winter*

Sunday

 

Trying my best to open my eyes but they were to weak. After several tries I finally manage to open them, a bit blurry though but I could still see the lights above me and I could feel I was lying on a bed. When my vision became more clear I looked around seeing my brothers, Sehun and Luhan and a nurse.

 

I quickly shut my eyes, what if this nurse is going to kill me. I felt a soft hand my cheek, so I opened my eyes slowly and saw Luhan looking down at me with a weak smile. His eyes was red, like he hasn’t been sleeping at all.

 

” Don’t be scared, you’re safe now.” He said still my cheek.

 

I’m safe now. 

 

” Hi Bom Park, my name is Victoria, I’m the one who is going to look after you for a bit” She smiled at me and my hair gently. I slowly nodded and turned my head to my brother’s and Sehun who was still sleeping. ” They will wake up anytime, they have been awake for a very long time but I told them to sleep.” She took up a syringe from the table behind me and I opened my eyes wide. I shook my head desperately.


” Bom, it’s okay.” Luhan took my hand in his two and pressed lightly. ” I’m only going to take some blood for you and see if you have any diseases.” I nodded again, not sure why I didn’t talk back. I wanted to but whenever I wanted to speak my mouth wouldn’t react so I stayed quiet. I saw her pressing the syringe inside my arm and could see how my blood was going up to a bag, it looked disgusting. ” We’re done, good job Bom.” She patted my head gently. Her hands felt soft and I felt safe.

 

” I will be back, I’m just going to talk with a doctor and look at your blood.” She packed her things and walked out. I looked at Luhan who was trying to stay awake. As much as I wanted to tell him to sleep my mouth was still closed. ” Bom.. I-I’m sleepy..” He said, blinking many times to stay awake. ” I nodded and hoped that he would understand that he could just sleep, and it actually looked like he did. Because he fell back in the chair and was now asleep. 

 

I stayed in my bed hearing the guys shorings, looking at the roof and just thinking about my life. The door opens and the sam nurse comes in with a doctor. I sank down under the blanket having it half on my face. The doctor looked scary.

 

” Hi Bom, it’s nice to meet you, I’m doctor Chen.” He held out his hand, I hesitated at first but I pulled my hands out from the blanket and shook his hand. ” I have some news to you, good news to be clear. You have no diseases or even a heart problem, you are perfectly fine. But, your body is so stressed out that it’s so weak so I will call your school and tell that you need to stay at home for a week. And by the time, you will recover and have a strong body, and as you already discovered you can't talk and that's as I said is because your body is weak. But don't worry you will be able to talk tomorrow or the day after that.” He smiled at me. This was good news.. I feel so revealed. I wanted to thank him so bad but all I could do was nodding my head slowly. ” I will tell your brothers and your friends when they wake up. If you want you stay here over night, but just so you know. You have permission to leave.” I nodded again. 

 

I’m very thankful to stay here, but I want to go home as soon as possible.

 

After the doctor and the nurse walked out from the room I closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I opened my eyes again I saw that the guys was talking with the doctor. Baekhyun turned around to my direction, he ran to my bed and hugged me tight. ” oh my god, are you ok?” I nodded.

 

” So as I said, she can’t talk since her body is very weak. Take care of her now.” The doctor said and gave me a thumbs up before he walked out from the room. Chanyeol shouted a thank you and ran to me too with Sehun and Luhan behind. Luhan took my hand and it with his thumb in circles. ” Good news Bom, they have arrested everyone that was part of this situation.” I nodded. Sehun was smiled and sat on the edge of my bed. ” Want to go home?” Chanyeol asked and fixed my bangs. I nodded. 

 

” Alright, I will talk with the doctors and we will fix a wheelchair.” He stood up and walked out from the room. ” So me and Chanyeol decided to stay with you home.” Baekhyun said. ” Can I too?” Luhan asked. ” No it’s good with me and Chanyeol.” ” But I want to!” He pouted.

 

My eyes was from the left side to the right side, watching them talking like that was very funny. ” No, you can come after school.” Baekhyun said while taking a bite of his sandwich. ” Alright, is it okay Bommie?” Luhan looked at me and I nodded. ” Good.” He gave me a smile. 

 

” Ok, we can go.” Chanyeol had a wheelchair in front of him he put it beside my bed. Pulling the blanket away and lifting me carefully in a bridal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter