I DID IT..

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

” Stay still!” The nurse shouted. She saw me crawling around on the cold floor but what she didn’t knew was that I had the blade between my fingers and trying to cut the rope. I nearly got craps. When I felt the rope loosen up I still held my hands up so she wouldn’t notice that my hands was free.

 

” You think I can’t catch you? We’ll see about that, I’m going to get the other nurses here so they can ing hold you still. Is it clear?”  You could definitely see her spitting, which was very gross but that didn’t bother me, all I wanted was that she would go away.

 

I know exactly where I have to run. The nurses as their room near the entrance and luckily I saw a door that had exit on it when I tried to run away from her before I got knocked out.

 

She finally walked out and I counted to 10. I removed the rope and cut the rope on my ankles and last one my mouth. I quickly stood up which was very hard and I stumbled out from the room quietly.

 

My heart was racing up and down fast and it pained me so much. I was so nervous and to be honest I just wanted to die well that was how I felt from being so freaking nervous.

 

No one was around so I did my best to not make any sound and then I saw them in the nurse room. They had their back towards me expect one which was the nurse that had attacked me all this time. I call her the devil.

 

So this was it. I need to have strong legs right now because if she sees me now I will definitely have to run even faster and I’m not even fast at running. So I took a quiet deep breath and look once more. They was still talking. I looked at the door in front of me and nodded. Let’s do it.

 

I ran to the exit door and I heard a ” HEY!”. I panicked and ran for my life. It was a long hallway and I didn’t have any shoes or socks on my feet so running on the cold wet floor was not the best but that didn’t matter. I heard  how they were running after me, I got more scared that my heart was pounding even more. What if I collapse now? Because everything started to get blurry but I focused on that door that I was so so near.

 

When I got there I was about to open it but it didn’t work. ” Come one!” I said quietly. ” Please, open.” My tears nearly fell down because this was my only chance and if I didn’t make it out. I was a dead meat later.

 

” SHE’S THERE!” ” AFTER HER!” They shouted and I heard the footsteps closer and closer.

 

this ! Did I just curse? That felt weird. I stepped back and with all of my force a kicked the door so it opened. Without hesitating I ran out. It was raining a lot and there wasn’t many houses outside.

 

I could still hear the nurses scream I couldn’t look back. What if they were still running after me? Although no sounds of footsteps was heard. And no more screaming. I fell down and catch my breath, it felt like I was about to die from not having enough oxygen.

 

 

While I was panting I was thinking how I was able to even get out from that hell of place. I made it.. I freaking made it! But that didn’t made me so happy. There was already people that was there trapped for 9 years and I just came here and I’m already out. And they.. they got killed.

 

Is it my fault? Should I have done something? Am I selfish? Do I deserve to live? That was what I thought about all the time while I st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter