LOVERS ON THE SUN

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

D.O is one of my bias from EXO and recently I'm starting to get intrest in Chanyeol :P

But D.O.. O-M-G I am in love with his smile!!!! 

 

 

 

 

It had been 1 month now and everything was like usual, Minzy never showed up she only answered me 3 times then she stopped. Sulli continued to hit me and leaved many bruises on my body… I now know who this guys are, and I mean Jongin, Kyungsoo, Luhan and the others.. They all know each other and were very popular from the other school, also their parents owns big companies so they are one of those rich people.. like me? Well.. since I didn’t hang out with Minzy anymore I was more with my brothers and my friends. I had many tests and got A’s on all of them. Now we have 1 week of break time and Luhan invited me to a house near the beach, not only me but my brothers and our friends, he did invite Lay and Minzy also and I hope that they show up so I can meet my best friend.

 

So it’s Friday after school and we’re heading off tomorrow, Minzy haven’t come back and I’m getting very nervous. I don’t want anything to happen even though she told me to not wait for her I still do everyday.. I started to pack and suddenly I started to get stings in my heart but more stronger and it felt like it was about to explode. Recently I had have many stings in my heart and I don’t know why, I told my brothers and they told me that maybe it’s just my breathing and maybe I’m stressed out, the other guys told me the same but this days it got a lot worse and I’m getting scared of that. It faded away, finally..

 

Maybe I should pack more clothes if Minzy would show up, even though Lay buy her clothes all the time. I heard a knocked and I opened the door and saw Sehun with Kyungsoo.

 

” Hi guys.” 

 

” Hey, can we come in we have some plans for the upcoming week.” Sehun said.

 

I nodded and moved so they could come in. I sat on my chair while they sat on my bed.

 

” So, Luhan couldn’t come here and tell you since he was busy with some girls.” Sehun said.

 

” Ok, what is the plans?”

 

”  Well, we are going to share rooms not everyone together but like roommates and since you’re alone, we wanted to ask if it’s okay? Probably Minzy will stay with Lay you know.. if they come.” Kyungsoo explained.

 

I sighed and nodded.” It’s okay I can be alone..”

 

” Are you sure? Because you look unsure.” 

 

” I’m fine, it’s going to be so much fun I love the ocean so much!” I smiled happily. I didn’t want to think about being alone again because finally I can be at the beach for 1 week!

 

” That's great, so we see each other tomorrow? Make sure you sleep because it will be a long ride.” Sehun smiled and they went off.

I packed the last thing and the clock was only 4 on the day.  I went out but didn’t know what to do so I went to the cafeteria and eat something when I accidentally saw Luhan with two girls and flirting. I wanted to hear what they was talking about so I moved closer, again I know it’s bad but I’m a Very curious person.

 

” So, when can we get your number?” One of the girl said playing with the end of her hair and smirking.

 

” Hey I will be back don’t worry it’s just one week.” He smiled.

 

The girls started to giggle and whispered something, I didn’t catch that but I tried to move closer to at least see them and then one of the girls looked at me and pointed at my direction, I quickly hided under a table since the hallway was way to long and there was no doors nearby. I closed my eyes and covered my ears. It didn’t took a minute until someone touched my shoulder. I flinched and got out from under the table. Luhan was standing there with his arm crossed and tapping his foot. I smiled awkwardly and bowed many times.

 

” Sorry! I know it’s bad to eavesdrop! It will never happen again!” I bowed many times again.

 

” Stop, it’s okay.” 

 

I loked up and saw him smiling.

 

” W-what, aren’t you angry?”

 

” Why? I was just flirting with the girls and didn’t say anything special right?”

 

” Do you like them?”

 

” No, but they think that.” I chuckled.

 

” Pabo! How can you do such thing! Their heart will get crossed when they know you’re only playing with them.” I hit him on his chest lightly and went of to the cafeteria to buy my sandwich.

 

I went up to the rooftop and munched my sandwich, a hand touched my shoulder and it was Luhan who sat next to me.

”  Sorry that I hit your chest and I’m sorry that I yelled at you, it’s your problem not mine but I felt very sorry for them.” I looked at my sandwich and started to eat again.

 

” Hey don’t feel sorry, you have right, it is mean to do that.”

 

” And what did you do to them? Do you have feelings for one of them?”

 

” No I don’t but I said that I don’t want to be in a relationship yet so they nodded and went off.” 

 

” Oh, that was easy.”

 

” I know right.”

 

There was a long silence before he broke it.

 

” So are you excited?”

 

I looked at him and smiled wide. ” Excited? I’m more than that! I love the beach so much that I even want to be a fish.” I giggled and ate the last piece of my sandwich.

 

” That’s nice, we will have a lot of fun.” He smiled.

 

” Are you still going to flirt with girls?” I suddenly asked.

 

” Why are you asking?”

 

” Because I’m curious and you only make the girls confused.”

 

” Hmm, but I like flirting.. Don’t girls like that?” He smirked looking at me deeply.

 

” Stop!” I blushed and looked down.

 

” Aigoo! Just kidding Ppang-Bom.” He chuckled. ” But seriously don’t you like when boys flirt with you?”

 

” No.”

 

” Why? Every girl I flirt with just giggle and get shy, and now I’m sitting with a girl that doesn’t like that.. now I’m very curious.”

 

” Because I hate it, all the boys that have flirted with me only disgusted me and they only said uncomfortable words.” So no thank you, and beside I wouldn’t like if a boy flirts with me and I being dumbfounded thinking it’s something going on.” Now would you like if a girl did that to you? That’s right it's not a nice feeling.” I took a breath and tried to relax from babbling to much. Luhan didn’t say anything so I looked at him and he didn’t look so happy but more like sad.

 

” Sorry, I know I shouldn’t say so about you because-”

 

” It’s not that.”


” What is it then?”

 

” Just that the boys are all jerks.” 

 

I started to chuckled and nodded. ” Yes, they are.”

 

” Is that why you aren’t in a relationship? Because you’re afraid of being just a toy that are only going to be thrown away?”

 

I opened my eye wide and couldn’t believe what he just asked me.. that’s exactly how I feel.

 

” Y-yes..”

 

” I experienced that as well.”

 

” What? Seriously? Then why are you being the same?”

 

” Because I want revenge.. the girl that saw you was the one who I liked before a lot and I thought she was in love with me too but later on she told me that she was only playing with me and that I was a fool for having a one-side love.” Luhan sighed and looked very sad.

 

” Don’t do revenge, just leave them alone.” I patted on his shoulder.

 

” But whenever I see her I get mad.”

 

” That’s why you should avoid her, marking your line were the limits are. Hey, what you are doing is wrong because you know how it feels to be fooled right? So don’t be one of those stupid jerks.” 

 

” You’re right.. I can’t believe that you just told me .... I really needed that.” There was tears forming in his eyes and I tried to comfort him by patting his shoulder and saying that everything is going to be alright and he hugged me tight.


” Thank you, I promise to be there for you when you need me.” I hugged him back and chuckled.

 

” What if I told you I’m in the bathroom and doing number 2 and I just ate a 3 meals dinner. Would you still come?” He stopped hugging me and backed a little bit to face me. 

 

 

” Of course because then we can do it together.” He chuckled.


” Omo! That’s so cheesy! And I’m just kidding, of course I wouldn’t invite you when I’m having my time in the toilet.” I giggled and hit him light on his arm.

 

” Then I would be outside waiting for you.” He smiled.

 

” That’s nice.. ok let’s end this subject.. it’s getting very disgusting and weird.” 

 

Luhan laughed and hugged me tight.

 

” Why are you hugging me?” 

 

” Because you’re so cute that I just want to pinch you.”

 

” Aigoo!! Stop saying those things.” How much is the clock?”

 

He looked at his phone.  ” 6. Are you up to something?”

 

” No, I just don’t know what to do.”

 

” I can sleepover and we can watch some movies.”

 

” That’s a no no from me.”

 

” Why?”

 

” No boys allowed to sleepover.” 

 

” But we’re just going to watch some movies! Please!”

 

” Okay, let’s go in because I’m freezing.”

 

He smiled and held out his hand before I could even stand up.

 

” Take it. Whenever you need help I will always give you my hand to help you.” He smiled.

 

I blushed and took it, it was warm and very soft. He held my hand lightly and it felt very nice.

 

 ” Thanks.. I will remember that.” I smiled.

 

” Good!” He chuckled and took me to my room.

The night was pretty fun but very scary because we watched 5 thriller movies in a row and I hate those movies so I held my pillow and hugged it tight with Luhan laughing at me. We ate some snacks and I was so scared when the last film ended. I could imagine that a ghost would show up or if I would put my foots down on the floor someone would drag me under the bed so I stayed like a meatball.

 

” Are you really that scared?”

 

” Yes, I hate those type of movies.”

 

” Why didn’t you say anything?”

 

” Because.. at least I wasn’t alone.”

 

He chuckled and patted my head. ” Want me to sleep beside you?”

 

” What?! No, definitely no!”

 

” But you may be scared.. you know maybe there is a person who is dragging you out from the room with bloo-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter