NO ESCAPE

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

” Let’s hide somewhere.” Luhan said. 

 

” Yeah, we should do it.” Chanyeol had his phone on his ear. ” Over there.” He pointed.

 

The three boys ran to a small playground it suddenly started to rain a lot. No wonder since the weather that day was very warm not warm like summer obviously since it was winter. They hided under a small house. 

 

-Hi Park Chanyeol.

-Hi police Siwon. We think we found the hospital.

-Are you sure?

-Yes it’s a very strange area and I have a feeling that she’s in there.

-Ok, I will talk with the other polices and we’ll see what we can do.

-Thank you, please… hurry.

-I will do my best Park Chanyeol.

 

Beep *

 

” What did he say?” Luhan asked.

 

” He is going to talk with the others and see what they can do.” 

 

” Oh.. hope they make it fast.”

 

” MM, I hope so too.” Chanyeol shivered from the cold.

 

Baekhyun who was sitting next to Chanyeol hugged him into his embrace.

 

” Thanks.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

Luhan watched the two brothers trying to stay warm but as the time went they started to get more like a couple. 

” G-guys.. it’s very uncomfortable for me to watch you two like that.” Luhan smiled awkwardly.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun lifted their heads up to meet Luhan.

 

” Why?” Baekhyun asked.

 

” I know you two are brothers but.. t-that’s crossing the line!” Luhan hided his face, he felt shy.

 

Baekhyun giggled. ” Alright I’ll stop then.”

 

” But Baekie.” Chanyeol pouted. 

 

” Later, ok?” Baekhyun patted on Chanyeol’s shoulder and the younger nodded with a bright smile. Baekhyun has become more comfortable with his brother’s action. He actually likes that they have this kind of relation. 

 

Luhan looked up at them two and felt more relaxed when he saw them just sitting there.

 

They sat there for almost 3 hours, luckily they brought food with them. The rain was still falling down and now puddles started to form and was almost floating in at the small house. Another hour passed, and Chanyeol’s phone finally rang.

 

He picked it up immediately, it was Siwon.

 

-H-hello?

-Hi Park Chanyeol. We are on our way, where are you?

-We are still here.

-In the rain?

-Y-yes, but we are in a small house at the playground.

-Ok, can you come to the town so we can meet you?

-Alright, where are you now?

-Almost there.

-Mm, then see you later. Thank you again Sir, it really means a lot to us! Bye!

 

-Bye, and be careful.

 

Beep *

 

” Are they coming?” Baekhyun stood up. Chanyeol nodded.

 

” They want us to go to the town, so we better hurry up since they’re almost there.” Chanyeol packed his things in his backpack and so did the other two.

 

Luhan was very worried but still happy that finally he can get his girlfriend back. He just hopes she is being strong and whatever is happening inside that scary hospital, he hopes she’s not giving up.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter