A NEW START

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Good morning Minzy! Have you slept well?”

 

” Well to be honest I couldn’t sleep I was so excited!” She giggled.

 

” Me too, I was awake until 02:27.”

 

” Wow that’s so late, I was awake til 00:17.”

 

We walked from the park to school which didn’t was so far away. When we got there it was already full with people. I got a little bit nervous same was for Minzy. One of the teacher was calling everybody's attention saying that we must stand in a line. There was one for girls and one for boys. I looked around and I realize that it was way more boys than girls which somehow surprised me. After probably 15 minutes it was finally my turn I told the woman my name and she gave me the key to my room I thanked her and as I got out from the line I patiently waited until Minzy would come. 

 

” So what number did you get?” I asked her with a very nervous voice.

 

” I haven’t see it yet but they said it was three numbers so we can look at our first?”

 

” Y-yes, ok here is mine.” I didn’t look at my key I just showed her my first number and I didn’t even look at hers, just at the ground with sweaty palms. I showed her my last number and before I could even react I felt a hug. It was the most confused moment , it was either that we got to be roommates or she just felt sorry that we didn’t get to live with each other so as she hugged me I just waited for her to say something. Minzy stopped and looked at me with a smirk and my mouth felt like falling down to the ground.

 

” Y-you aren’t joking right? I mean judging by your face.”

 

” Well.. What do you think?” We can freaking be roommates!!” 

 

” What!! Oh my god this is my luckiest day ever , how can this be so perfect!” I hugged her quickly and took my baggage. ” Come on we need to get up there now.” And she followed.

 

We came to our room and of a big surprise it was much bigger than we thought it would be. What confused me was that we had two bunk beds, I didn’t know why but maybe it was if we wanted to bring friends to sleep over. I didn’t have time to unpack my stuff because it was time to go down to the cafeteria, when we got there I got so nervous it was so many people , you couldn’t even see yourself. Me and Minzy found the line to get some food , the cafeteria was very big and although it was the whole school that were about to eat, it was still so much seats. I was looking everywhere to see if Chanyeol and Baekhyun was here but I didn’t so I gave up and it was my turn to take my food, it really looked so yummy. I told Minzy that I would find us some seats nearby the windows.

 

While I was waiting I looked around, this school wasn’t like my other school, this one was more organized and everyone looked so much mature. I haven’t seen anyone from my other school. Minzy came and looked kind of like nervous but still a little happy.

 

” What is it?”

 

She placed her food tray on the table and sat down. ” Ok, so you won’t believe me but.” She took a heavy breath and continued. ” Lay, Kyungsoo and Jongin is here.”

 

I dropped my chopsticks and just looked at her.

 

You.have.to.be.joking.

 

” Are you sure?”

 

” Yes, I’m hundred precent sure but I don’t think they have seen us yet.”

 

” Oh my god, why do they have to be here.” I face palmed myself and let out a heavy sigh.

 

” Don’t worry, he won’t disturb you and if he does, well maybe I have to give him a punishment.” She giggled and I couldn’t resist to laugh with her.

 

Me and Minzy was talking how fun our school years are going to be and how exalted we are. I was about to tell her about my summer vacation when I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I saw Minzy's face she smiled happily. Of course Lay. He patted on my shoulder gently which kind of felt nice but after that incident, I dont know.

 

” So we go in the same school, didn’t know it.” He sat next to Minzy and hugged her tight, she blushed and giggled. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food that was a little bit cold.

 

” So we did have fun, right princess?” I nearly choked myself when I heard him say that. What the heck, I had already forgot about that yet he reminded me again. Right I haven’t told Minzy and I am going to tell her. Minzy just laughed at him and pushed him light.

 

” Hey, if you’re going to call her princess what am I?”

 

” My one and only queen.” He kissed her many times before Minzy stopped.

 

” So if you’re his so called princess, you’re my angel ok?”

 

” What, why? Why not just Bom?”

 

” Because, you are my angel and you are the most beautiful person in this entire world.”

 

” Thanks, but you’re overdoing it.”


” Oh come on, you know it and everybody wants you. Probably at this school too.” She laughed and I smiled back. Lay was whispering into Minzy's ear while she nodded she looked at me.

 

” So.. is it ok if I leave now with Lay?” 

 

” Yes of course, we will see each other back in our room.” I gave her a smile she thanked me and there she went with her boyfriend, hand in hand. I looked back at my food that wasn’t gone and when I took a bite it was so cold that it disgusted me, when I was about to leave I saw someone put down one juice and one sandwich. I looked at the right by my side and saw Kyungsoo and Jongin. I pointed at myself, asking if it’s mine. They nodded and I sat down again opening the juice and took a big bite from the sandwich. I was so hungry and my stomach wouldn’t stop sounding. I eat the last piece of the bread and was full, I said thanks to both of them and promised that I would pay them back. I apologized telling them that I had to leave to prepare for tomorrow.

 

When I went back to our room I saw Minzy unpacking her stuff, she quickly turned around and giggled. She took my wrist and pulled me to her bed.

 

” Ok, so do you know why he wanted to take me away?”

 

”  He wanted to be with you I guess?”

 

” Yes, but not just that… I lost my ity.”

 

” WHAT! YOU DID WHAT.” I jumped out of the bed and walked around the room. Holy crap, I never thought she would do it. 


” Yes you heard me, I am a grown woman now.” She laughed.

 

” So what am I? A baby?.” I pouted my lips and looked at her with puppy eyes.

 

” My baby.” She giggled.

 

We unpacked all of our things and it finally looked like a welcoming room and as it really was our.

I asked Minzy if she could tell me everything what happened, even the details when she did it with Lay. We talked about losing ity , to have a boyfriend, everything about relationship. I have never had a boyfriend but Minzy has, maybe 4 boyfriends before she met Lay so she really knows how it works. I can’t wait when I meet my first love. I wonder if he is the one that is going to stay by my side til the end. 

 

The whole open ceremony consisted of knowing the school and how it works, what the rules is and also which group we got in. The teacher took everyone to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter