THE TRUTH pt.1

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

 

Saturday 28th

 

As Baekhyun moved closer, Chanyeol felt immediately that this was so wrong in so many ways. He pushed Baekhyun back. ” Chanyeooool~” Baekhyun whines. ” Stop, you’re drunk and beside you would never do any of this.” Chanyeol gets up from the bed and sighs when he sees Baekhyun pouts. Very cute but he won’t change his mind, he’s not stupid. ”Sleep now.” Chanyeol sits on his chair because he doesn’t want to take the risk to sleep next to the drunken Baekhyun, who knows what he can do when Chanyeol is sleeping? He watch the smaller sigh and take of his jeans only wearing boxers and a t-shirt, he lays under the blanket and close his eyes. Chanyeol will have to call his mother tomorrow because now he’s dead tired from searching for Baekhyun. It was more meant that Chanyeol would yell at Baekhyun from leaving but he couldn’t now because of this. Instead of sleeping on the sofa he walks to his sister’s room and sleep there. More comfortable and better, he ends up sleeping quickly. 

 

Sunday 1 March

 

When Baekhyun wakes up he gets this stupid hangover, the view still a bit blurry but when he keeps on blinking he gasp. What the hell? He looks around seeing that it’s definitely not his room, but Chanyeol’s. This is not good. He do his best to get up from the bed with the bombs exploding inside his head. Angry he stomps out from the room , not caring if he’s showing his legs he needs to find Chanyeol. He walks to the nearest room which is Bom, looking inside he see Chanyeol listening to music and scrolling down on the screen. He takes a deep breath and walks to him, taking of his earphones quick making the other flinch. ” What the hell is wrong with you Chanyeol?” 

 

” Well good morning to you too.”

 

Baekhyun pinch the bridge on his nose trying to control himself. Actually he’s not really angry, only nervous,scared,confused,sad. Well he doesn’t know anymore.. but he just need to make Chanyeol understand!

 

” Just leave me alone, ok? Can you please do that?”

 

” No.” Chanyeol gets up from the bed, now standing in front of Baekhyun. ” You aren’t going anywhere.” Baekhyun runs away to the door but Chanyeol catch him and pulls him back to the room, immediately locking them inside. Chanyeol puts the key inside his pocket. ” You have nowhere to go now, it’s you and me, talk.” He says serious. Baekhyun is going crazy, he can’t bare this anymore! He needs to get out. ” Talk to me Baek! What happened to you?” Chanyeol talks calmly, which only makes it worse,he lower his head and can feel that his eyes are watery. Damn.. 

 

Chanyeol walks closer to Baekhyun and lays his hands on each of his shoulders firmly. ” Did someone do something to you?” That was all it needed to make Baekhyun cry, Chanyeol gets shocked and doesn’t know what to do, he really hopes he didn’t hurt him. ” D-did I hurt you?” Removing his hands quick and backs away some steps. He can see Baekhyun hiding his face in his palms, shaking his head as a no. Chanyeol furrow his brows, why would he cry then? Maybe someone did hurt him after all. He walks slowly to him and pull him into his embrace, hugging him tight. Baekhyun cries harder and hugs Chanyeol back. Who would hurt Baekhyun so bad that he doesn’t want to live with us anymore? 

 

After calming him, Chanyeol takes him to his own room and of course locking the door because he need his answers. He watch Baekhyun putting on his jeans and now he’s full dressed. ” Who hurt you?” But no answers, Chanyeol is starting to get very irritated now, he walks to Baekhyun and make him sit on the edge of the bed while Chanyeol crouch down and takes gently Baekhyun’s hands in his. ” Look at me.” So he do and both of them looks into each other’s eyes for a long time, as Chanyeol look into the other’s eyes, he can see it, sadness, it’s not the usually eyes he has seen when Baekhyun lived here and everything was normal. Before his eyes was sparkling,full of happiness, now? They’re gone. ” Who hurt you?” He asks again, he can see that Baekhyun wants to say it but hesitates. ” I won’t tell anyone, it’s between you and me Baek, please you are making me so worried.” He squeeze their hands. ” I’m.. sorry Chanyeol..I love you and Bom so much..” He takes a deep breath and continue, the giant trying to understand where this is going. ” My mother.. she is the reason of all.. of this..” Chanyeol surprised, why would his own mother make him like this? ” What did she do to you Baek?” 

 

” That’s what I can’t tell you..” 

 

” You better tell me now!” 

 

” Chanyeol.. you know I will take care of.. your dad’s company when I end school..”

 

”Yes of course.” 

 

As Baekhyun tries to calm his breath Chanyeol sits next to Baekhyun. ” My mother wants me to f-forget you and Bom.. and .. she w-wants to take all t-the money when I take care of your dad’s company..” He hides his face into his palms and starts crying but still he continues. ” Chanyeol.. I don’t want this.. I hate this!! But my mother force me..” Chanyeol gulped, his mother must of had know this recently about Baekhyun taking care of the company, maybe that’s why she came back. ” Are you saying that you can’t see us?” He asks Baekhyun.

 

” Mmm..” I’m sorry..” 

 

” Don’t be sorry, who cares what she says, you will be with us ok?” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter