ARRESTED

Terrible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

☆*✲゚*❤*゚✲*☆

 

” Did something happened? You two look quite nervous.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol was sitting on my bed while I was sitting on a chair. ” Um.. we discovered something.. like about love, get it?” I shook my head.” Of course I don’t understand-wait..do you like someone?” Baekhyun nods. ” Me and Chanyeol.. likes each other a lot.” Oh my god! ” Which means that we are together now.” Chanyeol adds. I jumped out from my chair and beamed, I gave them a group hug and sat back on my chair. This is so cool! ” What do you feel?” Chanyeol asked me. ” Happy?” I smiled. 

 

” Since when?” 

 

” I felt it when Chanyeol was looking for me when I moved out.” 

 

I nodded, still having smiling like an idiot.

 

” Are you moving back?” 

 

” Oh, about that, I’m going to live in an apartment after school, Chanyeol is coming with me when it’s his turn to end school. And we wonder if it’s okay with you? Maybe you already have plans?” 

 

” Hm.. well me and Luhan have thought about moving together into an apartment, but we aren’t sure, there’s no problem with you two living together. I’m very happy that you have solved everything out.” 

 

” Thank you sis.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugs me and we continue to talk.

 

 

 

I walked around school having as always boring without my Bom, she is in her room with her brother and Baekhyun talking about something, so they wanted to be alone and here I am. I looked around and saw someone very familiar, someone none of us have seen since forever. ” Sehun!” I Shout and ran to him, he waited for me and smiled. ” Hey Luhan, you ok?” 

 

” Of course I am ok, shouldn’t I ask that to you?” He chuckled. ” Yeah, I guess?”

 

”So, what have you done this days?”

 

” You’ll see.” He shrugs and has his poker face. ” Orayt orayt, I will wait and see.” 

 

” Where is Bom? Isn’t she always with you?” 

 

” She is with her brother and Baekhyun, in her room talking about something private, and I can’t hear it.” I pouted and tried to act cutely but he just walked away from me. ” Where are you going?” ” Hey, SEHUN!” damn that poker face guy. I ran to him and followed wherever he was going to. I was bored, so what else should I do? I have no tests or homework's and everyone else are busy. I got very curious when Sehun was standing infront of the principal’s office and knocking. The older man opened the door and Sehun handed him a paper that I couldn’t see so clear. ” Luhan, wait outside or do whatever you want I’m going to talk with the Principal now.” I pouted and nodded. Sighing I walked away, maybe walking around again should help the time pass quicker. 

 

 

” Should we go to the cafeteria?” Baekhyun asked and we all agreed, I texted Luhan to meet me there he texted back immediately and I couldn’t stop smiling. 

 

” BOMMIE!” Everyone looked where the shouting came from, Luhan ran to me and gave me a big hug. ” I missed you.” He whispered in my ear. ” It was only for 10 minutes, but I missed you too.” He chuckled and sat beside me. ” Oh, yo yo yo man.”  Baekhyun almost choke on his own food from laughing. ” What the hell Luhan, where did that come from?” Chanyeol asked.

 

” I don’t know man, yo.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and patted on Baekhyun’s back from coughing. ” Something feels weird.” I nodded, even though I knew what Luhan meant. ” Tell me, something feels really fishy.” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who had stopped coughing and nodded as an agreement. I grinned to myself and started to eat my lunch. ” Me and Baekhyun are together now.” I could definitely see in my mind that Luhan was now gaping. ” I swear I had that feeling for a long time! Maybe my feelings knows the future.” I chuckled and kissed his cheek while the other two was feeding each other. The other came including Sehun who I was very happy to see and Minzy came too, she was about to sit next to me but Chaelin was fast and kissed me many times on my cheek and even hugged my arm. I was a bit uncomfortable knowing that she had those lips on someone else, if you know what I mean. Luhan got jealous and tried to push her away but Suho tried to push Luhan away because apparently Suho got jealous because Luhan was touching Chaelin. Get it? Yeah it was a bit crazy on my side, Luhan stopped and Chaelin was smiling to herself that she won. ” Guess what, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are dating!” He burst out and everyone was shocked, looking at both of them who was munching their food quietly, because hey this was the very first time they had eat with my friends, well some of them were their friends too. 

 

” Baekyeol!” Both of them looked at Luhan’s direction and everyone started to burst out in laughing. ” Hey stop Luhan, let us eat our food.” 

 

” See? They are together now, hmm..can I say what I feel right now?” Everyone looked confused at Luhan including me, is it the feelings thing he talked about earlier? ” I had a feeling Baekhyun and Chanyeol was something and I was right, so. My feelings right now is that Chaelin is Suho's tiger.”I got surprised what he said. Chaelin gasped and was taking aback while Suho, Kyungsoo and Sehun choked on their own food, Chanyeol and Baekhyun moved away from us a bit because it was getting a bit awkward. Jongin helped Kyungsoo and Luhan was just smiling to himself. ” And for Sehun, he is going to be forever alone, Jongin and Kyungsoo must be having all the time.” Now was my time to react crazy, I almost choked on my own saliva but it made my breath become harder, what the heck was wrong with Luhan saying that stuff. I bet the other was embarrassed, or was it the point?

 

” Why would I be forever alone?” Sehun crossed his arms and I agreed. ” I don’t know maaan, my feelings are right.” I looked at Sehun who only rolled his eyes and continued to eat but he spoke again. ” What about you and Bom? What feelings have you?” I looked at Luhan with curious but he only grinned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter