Always Remember

The Colors of My World

On the next day, I went to the house with my manager to drive me there. Somehow I couldn’t wait to see Seon-yul again and told her that we had met before. Of course I wished that she would remember me too.

 

My manager dropped me on the front door and I walked out from the car after saying goodbye to him. I turned and walked toward the door. The maid opened the door.

 

“Seon-yul ssi…”

 

“She’s on the studio.” The maid replied me. “She asked me to bring you there.”

 

“Ah.” I understood. “Thank you.”

 

“Please follow me.” The maid said then walked before me.

 

I followed her to the studio. The maid opened up the door for me.

 

When the door was opened, I saw Seon-yul was sitting on the front of the table with headphone on her head. It seemed that she was listening to something that played on the computer. She propped her chin on her left palm with her fingers on her cheek and her head was swung slightly. Her eyes were closed and her right pointy finger was tapping along the melody. It seemed that she was enjoying the music that she heard. Roland was laying beneath her chair and raised his head when he saw me. But then, the dog lowered his head again since he saw someone that he had known.

 

I looked at the maid and thanked her as I nodded my head. The maid smiled and nodded back. She closed the door. I looked back at Seon-yul and walked toward her. I could hear Seon-yul was humming the melody of the song that she heard. The song was definitely unfamiliar for me. But it seemed that Seon-yul liked the song.

 

I put my bag on the chair beside her and sat there. I looked at her without bothering her. Surely, Seon-yul couldn’t hear my presence since she was using the big headphone for recording. And I knew that the headphone was quietly sound-proofed. I noticed that a smile broke on her lips. Then, Seon-yul raised her head from her palm and her left fingers started to move as if they were playing the chords of guitar. So she was playing an imaginary guitar now. But it was interesting to see it from her. It made me smiled.

 

But then, sorry to say that I had to interrupt her.

 

I leaned my body forward as I rested my elbows on my knees then patted her shoulder. She gasped and stopped doing what she had done. She quickly opened the headphone.

 

“Hoon Oppa?” She asked.

 

“Anni.”

 

Then a flash of recognition came to her face and she smiled. “Ah, Junhyung ssi.” She said as she put down the headphone on the table. “So you have come. Sorry that I didn’t hear you.”

 

I smiled lopsided. “What do you hear?” I looked at the headphone that she used earlier.

 

“A song.” She quickly replied. “A Japanese song. I guess it won’t be much interesting for you.”

 

“But you seem to enjoy it.”

 

Another smile came to her face. “Yes, I like it.”

 

“What’s the song about? Can I know?”

 

“It’s just a song about treasuring everything on the past and keep on going to the future.”

 

“Ah…” I just nodded and looked at the monitor. I saw the title of the song. It was written on Japanese’s Kanji so I didn’t know how to read it, although it looked familiar for me.

 

“Junhyung ssi.”

 

I looked back to Seon-yul. “Yes?”

 

“Can I touch your face?”

 

“Ee?”

 

Somehow the sudden request surprised me. I also felt heat crept onto my face. I was blushing for sure. And my heart started to skip the beat and raced. But why did she ask so sudden?

 

“Why?” I asked out my mind.

 

“Last night, I and Hoon oppa browsed to find information about BEAST. And he told me that your group members are good-looking. So I’m curious.”

 

I leaned backward. “But I’m not good-looking compared to my other members.”

 

She frowned in disagree. “Aish, you’re an idol. How can you say that?” She said.

 

I smiled in amusement. “But it’s true. Doojoon, Gikwang, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung are better looking than me.”

 

But then she smiled. “Let me be the one to judge that.” She said as she raised her hands toward me.

 

I released a sigh as I gave up. “Alright.” I said as I leaned forward again.

 

She smiled as she heard me giving up. But before she touched my face, I quickly held her hands and lowered them.

 

“But don’t be disappointed if you found how my look is.”

 

She chuckled. “I won’t.”

 

I inhaled to calm my self then brought her hands to my face, cupping her hands on my cheeks. I lowered my own hands afterward and let her to explore my face. I closed my eyes.

 

“Hum…” She hummed as she touched my cheeks. Then she started to explore my face. She touched my forehead, my eyebrows, my closed eyes, my nose, my jawline and my chin. Then, when she touched my lips, I felt a tug on my heart. I opened my eyes and saw her face. She seemed to be thinking.

 

“Hum…” She hummed again.

 

“Wae yo?” I asked her.

 

She smiled gently. “Not bad.” She said as she lowered her hands to her lap.

 

I my lips and smiled. “Not bad?” I asked her.

 

She nodded. “You have chubby cheeks, distinct jawline and plumpy lips.” She said as she smiled. “I think you’re good looking enough.”

 

I chuckled because of that. Probably if she could see, she would find me blushing. Then I remembered about the first time I met her. I always wondered whether she still remembered about me.

 

“Ya, Seon-yul.”

 

She raised her eyebrows. “Hmm?”

 

“Do you realize that yesterday was not our first meeting?”

 

A curve of smile formed on her lips. But her smile was so gentle and sweet. “So, you remember at last.” She said.

 

I furrowed as I heard the words. I remember at last?

 

“What?”

 

She chuckled as she covered her lips with her hand. “Do you know it’s rare for someone to be so nice to a blind girl like me?” She said then lowered her hands again. “Of course I remember about you. I even already remember about you ever since I heard your voice on BEAST’s songs.”

 

I my lips again and smirked. “So you already remember.” I said as I nodded. Somehow I felt a little bit guilty since I just remembered about her last night. I dropped my gaze to my hands. “Sorry that I just remember about it.”

 

“It’s fine.” She said. “I know you meet many girls until you will forget about one.”

 

I just smiled.

 

“But thank you for helping me that day. I was so grateful that you had helped me from those guys.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

Then I saw her hand was stretched toward me.

 

“And let’s make the good songs together.”

 

I smiled and shook her hand as I said, “Okay.”

 

Then she slipped her hand from my hand and drew back her hand. “And now…” She turned her swivel chair toward the table. “Let’s get back to work.” She looked at me. “Have you done with the lyrics?”

 

“Yes.” I said and took my bag. I opened it and took out my notebook.

 

“Read them for me, please.” She asked.

 

I smiled. “Alright.” I said then my lips again before started reading the lyric that I made.

 

But somehow inside of my heart, I wanted to leap in joy. At least now, I knew that she remembered about me. And I guessed it would be enough to make me smiling all day.

 

---

Another update~

Even though I'm sick, writing always makes me better~ XDDD

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this fic. Enjoy the fic, everyone~

PS: I forget about one thing... the Japanese Song that Seon-yul heard was a song from Natsukawa Rimi, Mirai (Future). Well, don't blame me if Seon-yul knows Japanese. She has traveled around the globe with her dad.

This is the song of Natsukawa Rimi, Mirai. Enjoy~