New Producer Shin Tae-il

The Colors of My World

It was just an ordinary day for me. I woke up as usual, when Doojoon woke us up. We had our schedule for interview and photo session. We had returned from our world tour few days ago and had our rest days for two days before we started our activities again. We couldn’t be slacking around. It was our determination to give the best to our fans.

 

Yoseob waved at the fans before entered the company car and closed the door. He sat on the chair beside me. “Ah, the fans are so loud again today.” He said as he smiled.

 

“Yeah.” Hyunseung replied him. “Did you see there is a blonde girl again today?”

 

I just smiled lopsided to hear him.

 

BEAST popularity was not a joke. From country to country, we had many fans waiting for us and stalking us around. Even on our own country, South Korea, we seemed couldn’t walk around anywhere without being recognized.

 

But that was all just a consequence of our popularity. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get my quiet and peaceful life back. But somehow it was fine for me.

 

I loved to be on the stage.

 

I loved to be a part of BEAST.

 

And I loved to rap. Yeah, I'm the rapper on the group. And I produced or created most of our own lyrics, especially the rapping part.

 

“Kids.” Our manager started to speak up. “Have you heard about the new mini album plan?”

 

“Ah, yes.” Doojoon quickly answered on our behalf. “I have heard.” He looked back to us who sat on the back of the car. He was sitting on my front passenger’s seat with our manager. “In fact, we’re all excited to start working on new songs.”

 

Yoseob leaned his body forward. “Hyung, but is it real that we will have NEW MELODY as our song composer and producer this time?”

 

Our manager nodded. “Yes, NEW MELODY will produce some of your songs. We had agreement with him.”

 

Yoseob leaned back to his seat as he felt amazed. “Uwah. I can’t believe that it’s our turn now.” He looked at me. “Gina noona had his songs too, right?” He looked at the other three who sat on the back. "She's really lucky."

 

I just smiled to hear his rant. I thought I could understand his feeling.

 

NEW MELODY was a famous song writer, composer and producer. He was well-known world-wide. He was also a son of a well-known orchestra conductor, Shin Hae-jo. His creation had been known on so many countries, such as Japan, Taiwan, England and U.S.A.. And he had created songs on many varieties, from ballad, pop to dance songs. Some of Korean top idols were lucky enough to have him as their producer such as K.Will hyung, IU, JYJ/TVXQ, U-Kiss, The One, SNSD members, The Grace for their Japanese songs and also G.Na. He could produce good music with deep lyrics. I adored his work sometimes. It was an honor for BEAST that he agreed to be our new album producer.

 

“So when will we meet NEW MELODY?” Hyunseung asked.

 

Manager hyung looked at his watch. "Hmm, he supposed to wait for us on the office. But Jiyoung haven't called me. I guess we’re just heading to the office and wait there. You don’t have any other schedule for today."

 

"We're going to meet him today?" Dongwoon asked in surprise.

 

Manager hyung nodded. "He's a busy person. I don't know whether he has another day to meet us."

 

"Ah, I can't wait to meet him." Yoseob said.

 

I just shook my head to hear him.

 

But yeah, I guessed my self feeling the same feeling like him. I couldn’t wait to meet NEW MELODY. So the car was heading toward the CUBE office.

 

While we were on the road, I was looking outside and thinking about the new mini album. Surely I would get involved again on the making since I always wrote the rap lyrics for the songs or helped out for the album making. But then, what kind of songs that NEW MELODY would make for us. I wanted to know about that. And I was so excited to work with him.

 

When we were arrived at the office, we went directly toward the dance room to practice again. But then, when we took a break from the dance practice, Jiyoung hyung came with a good-looking guy in white clothes. My feeling quickly said that he was NEW MELODY and somehow it made me nervous.

 

“Kids, come here.” Jiyoung hyung told us to gather.

 

We came to him.

 

“I want you all to meet our new producer, NEW MELODY.”

 

Doojoon gave us the signal to introduce ourself.

 

"SO...BEAST! Annyeonghaseyo. We're BEAST." We said in unison and bowed.

 

The guy smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm NEW MELODY's Shin Tae-il." He said politely and gave us a slight bow. “You can call me Tae-il instead of NEW MELODY.”

 

Then we introduced ourselves one by one. But from my point of view, Shin Tae-il looked young too. Probably he was 26 years old or 28 at the least. He looked neat with shirt and trousers. His black hair was stylish and nice. Overall, he looked nice with good sense of fashion. Not to mention that he was maturely good looking.

 

Then it was my turn to introduce my self. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yong Junhyung. I’m in charged in Rapping.”

 

An acknowledge look came to his face. “Ah, so you’re Yong Junhyung.”

 

It made me feeling praised and wondered. “You know me?”

 

A smile came to his face. “Shinsadong hyung told me a lot about you. He said that you’re good.”

 

It made me smiled and I bowed. “Thank you very much.”

 

“And I guess I will need your help for the song.”

 

I smiled and bowed again. “With my pleasure, sir.”

 

“Ah, don’t call me sir. You can call me Hyung like how you call Shinsadong hyung.”

 

"Yes." I nodded.

 

Tae-il hyung smiled and excused him self afterward. He walked away with Jiyoung hyung. I watched him walked away until the door closed. I smiled after the door had closed.

 

Tae-il hyung seemed to be a nice person. He was good looking enough to be an artist but instead he became a music producer / composer / song producer. But I had listened to his songs and he was talented. So, I couldn't wait to work with him and to see what kind of song that he would produce.

 

 

---

Update for this fic~ And yeah, finally BEAST meet the new producer..

 

For the readers who took a look, subscribe and comment, thank you very much!! Your comments are something that encouraging me to keep on writing~ for the readers who took a look and subscribe, thank you so much for subscribing. I really hope that you will enjoy the fic until its end. For those who read the fic, thank you so much for taking your time to look and read on the fic. I really appreciate that you took a moment from your busy life to look and read to my story. Thank you so much.

 

Enjoy the fic, everyone~