All Begin with the Request

The Colors of My World

I went to Shinsadong hyung's studio alone for the songs. He would still produce BEAST songs for our new mini album. When I got there, I saw Tae-il hyung was there too with Shinsadong hyung. Both of them turned to see the door when I got in.

 

"Ah, Junhyungie." Shinsadong hyung said as he stood up from his chair. He welcomed me with a hand shake.

 

Tae-il hyung stood up too and nodded at me to greet me.

 

"Ah, you know Tae-il from NEW MELODY, right?"

 

I chuckled as I covered my lips with my hand. "Yeah. He's our new producer."

 

Shinsadong hyung seemed to realize about it. "Ah, I forget about that." He said then returned to his chair. "Have a seat."

 

I took a chair and sat. "What are you doing, hyung?"

 

"Making another song for you guys." Shinsadong hyung said.

 

I smiled. "Really?"

 

“You will need another intro for the album, right?”

 

"Ah, right." It seemed that Tae-il hyung remembered about something. "Talking about the songs, I have finished the songs but I didn't expect to see you here so I left it at home." He looked at me. "Can you get the sample tomorrow morning?"

 

"Eeh?" I straightened up my body as I heard the request.

 

"I need to go to America tomorrow for another project." Tae-il hyung took his bag and looked for something. He took out a name card and gave it to me. "Come and meet me on this address tomorrow."

 

"But why me?" I asked as I received the name card.

 

"Sadong hyung said that you always help him to produce your own songs. Probably you can help me to make the song tomorrow." He smiled. “I still left some spots open. And since this is my first time working with Beast, so I need your opinions.”

 

I smiled. “Alright.”

 

“So come to that address tomorrow morning. I’ll be waiting.” He stood up and took his bag as he looked at his watch.

 

“Wae? You want to go home now?” Shinsadong hyung asked Tae-il hyung.

 

“Yes.” He said as he smiled.

 

“Aish, you really like a married man, you know. Always coming home before 7pm and rushed out whenever you are called.” Shinsadong hyung complained though he was joking. But Tae-il hyung was only chuckled. Shinsadong hyung stood up from his chair and walked with Tae-il hyung to the door.

 

“I have promised her to have dinner together tonight.” I heard Tae-il hyung said.

 

I looked at them. I saw Shinsadong hyung smiled in amusement.

 

“Okay, okay. I know that you two are close. So don’t boast it in the front of me.”

 

Tae-il hyung laughed. “Arasso, arasso. See you again, Hyung. I'll call you when I got back to Seoul.” He said then looked at me again and waved.

 

I smiled and waved back at him. Tae-il hyung left the room and Shinsadong hyung closed the door. He walked back to his seat beside me.

 

“Now let’s work.” He said as he sat down.

 

"You seem to know Tae-il hyung a lot."

 

Shinsadong hyung looked at me and smiled. "Of course, I know him. I've worked with him sometimes. Besides, his father is Shin Haejo. Who wouldn't know him?"

 

I just nodded to hear that. Of course I knew who Shin Haejo was. He was a well-known orchestra conductor in South Korea. I never had interest too much on Shin Haejo ssi’s profile. But I heard that he was in Europe now for his tour.

 

Then my gaze went back to the name card on my hand. I raised the name card and smiled.

 

Of course I would love to go to NEW MELODY's studio tomorrow. Probably it was an honour for me to be invited to his private studio.

 

---

Note: Update~

And sorry for the short chapter. It's just an interlude before the next part and gave us the reason on what will happen on the next chapter ^^

Also, so sorry to make Tae-il seems to be perfect enough. He was handsome, rich, talented... but guess what, his world only revolved around music and his sister. You will know later on.

Ah, oh yeah... before I forget. If you readers feel annoyed with the font size, please do tell me. I can make it bigger for the next chapter. if no one complains, then I won't do anything about it.

For the readers who took a look, subscribe and comment, thank you very much!! Your comments are something that encouraging me to keep on writing~ for the readers who took a look and subscribe, thank you so much for subscribing. I really hope that you will enjoy the fic until its end. For those who read the fic, thank you so much for taking your time to look and read on the fic. I really appreciate that you took a moment from your busy life to look and read to my story. Thank you so much.

 

Enjoy the fic, everyone~