Harsh World for Seon-yul

The Colors of My World

- Shin Seon-yul -

 

It had been days since I last met Junhyung. I didn’t know the reason why or what had happen until he stopped coming to see me. I asked Hoon oppa to call him once and tried to speak with him. But then Hoon oppa hung up the phone without letting me to speak on the phone. Hoon oppa told me that he was so busy with his schedules and needed to hang up his phone soon so he couldn’t speak with me. But Hoon oppa told me that Junhyung would send the rap lyric that he made through e-mail.

 

He did what he promised to Hoon oppa. Junhyung sent the rap lyric through e-mail. Hoon oppa read it for me and I put it on the song that I made. The song was done and Hoon oppa gave it to the client as usual.

 

But then, I never knew that not seeing someone could be so hard and suffocating like this. Somehow I wanted to see Yong Junhyung again.

 

Probably this was what other said about missing someone.

 

It was two weeks after I met Yong Junhyung for the last time. I had a schedule to meet K.Will Oppa to discuss his next project. Since he insisted for me to come too, I joined the meeting along with Hoon Oppa.

 

When we were done, I went out with Hoon oppa. But when we arrived outside, I felt that Hoon oppa stopped. I stopped too and turned to him as I lowered my hand. Even though I couldn’t see, I could feel that he seemed to look on something.

 

“What’s the matter, Oppa?” I asked.

 

“I think I left my phone and keys upstairs.” He said. “Seon-yul ah, can you wait here for a while? I need to take them for a while.”

 

I nodded my head. “Okay.” Then I heard Hoon oppa footsteps went away from me.

 

I took out my stick and unfolded it. But when I unfolded my stick, I heard running footsteps came toward me and girls chuckled.

 

“Hurry. We will lose BEAST if we’re not hurry. They are just around the corner.”

 

I stopped.

 

BEAST??

 

Isn’t it Yong Junhyung’s group?

 

I turned toward the way where the girls left. Somehow I felt my heart started to beat faster. I felt the urge to go and met Junhyung. So I started to walk following the sound of the girls’ footsteps.

 

I didn’t actually know where I was heading. But after I walked for a while, I heard some girls screaming. So I guessed I was heading to the right way. I wanted to walk toward the voices. But then, I heard rapid footsteps came toward my way. Somehow I could guess that there were some fan girls around.

 

And within seconds, I felt that I was pushed by the wave of the fan girls that came to see BEAST. But I only wanted to meet one. I just wanted to meet Junhyung. But hearing the rapid footsteps were making me afraid. I felt so scared suddenly. I didn’t know where I was. I became confused. I couldn’t see where I should be heading. It was making me feel useless. I was afraid. I hated for being blind.

 

I felt someone banged me and making me fell to the ground. My stick was fell and kicked to somewhere that I didn’t know. I heard the sound of my stick being kicked. But I couldn’t move since I was afraid that I would get trampled.

 

“Are you blind?!”

 

I heard the angry voice then steps paced away. Now I was lost. I didn't know where I was coming from and where I wanted to go to. I also felt a stingy pain on my left palm. I guessed it was wounded.

 

I sobbed. I shouldn’t have come out from the studio or even my home. The world was so scary for me. The fan girls were so scary. But I didn’t have anyone to turn to now. I didn’t even sure if Junhyung would be able to hear my voice. But I knew that he was there. I could hear his voice from the distance.

 

“Junhyung~”

 

I tried to call him. But I guessed my voice was drowned by the screaming and cheering from all those fan girls.

 

“Yong Junhyung.” I called his name again.

 

All those screaming were so loud.

 

“JUNHYUNG!!!”

 

---

update~ ^^

For this one chapter, I wrote it from Seon-yul's POV~ But I guess the first chapter and this chapter are the only chapters that written from Seon-yul's POV~ Next chapter will be back to Junhyung~ ^^

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this fic.