May I Know Your Phone Number?

The Colors of My World

 

It had been few weeks since I last met Seon-yul. And I didn’t know how I managed to survive without seeing her. But I guessed my activities as a part of Idol group helped me a lot. I got so many schedules for performing overseas.

 

The song that we sang together was released as Digital Single. Hoon hyung was the one that threw the idea and persuaded Seon-yul to agree. And within a month, the song was released.

 

And since Seon-yul as MELODY was unknown to public, it caused a little uproar and speculations among our fans. Some of them said that MELODY was a Japanese singer. But many of them said that MELODY was a singer that had yet debuted. Even my members were asking about it when the single was released. But I didn't tell anything to confirm about the news and kept Seon-yul's identity as a secret. I just let them be.

 

It was a week after the single released. And I hadn't met Seon-yul. But I already went back to Seoul. I never met Seon-yul anymore because of my schedule. All the BEAST members were gathered on the meeting room to have a break for a while after we got back from the airport. The manager would announce our schedules next but he was going out for a while.

 

I was reading the news about the digital single on the net. Just as I thought before, the netizens were still speculating about MELODY’s identity. I just smirked to read them.

 

“Ya.”

 

I heard Yoseob called me. So I lifted my gaze and looked at him. He was browsing the news about us too from his own laptop.

 

“Are you still going to keep MELODY’s identity from us? It’s not fair, you know. At least, tell us a little about her.”

 

I smirked again to hear it. “Never.” I replied him.

 

“Why?” Hyunseung asked.

 

I just smirked slyly and didn’t answer his question. “I’ll leave you all to guess about MELODY.” I stood up from my chair then looked at Doojoon who played a game on his NDS beside me.

 

He was looking at me since Yoseob opened up the topic about MELODY. I knew that he was curious too about MELODY.

 

“I need to go to the toilet.”

 

Doojoon looked understood. “Ah, okay.”

 

I went out from the room and walked toward the toilet. In hallway, I met Hoon hyung. It seemed that he was going back from President Hong's office. I stopped as I saw him. He saw me too and stopped.

 

"Ah, Yong Junhyung ssi." He said.

 

I nodded at him. "Annyeonghaseyo."

 

Hoon hyung nodded too. "How are you?"

 

"Busy as usual." I replied him. “I just got back from Live Tour overseas.”

 

“Ah, you must be tired, right?” He smiled. "It's been a while, isn't it?"

 

"Yes, it is." I smiled then looked at the way where he came. "You were meeting Hong sajangnim?"

 

"Yes." He said. "I presented the songs for…" He paused. "Eng… You know that…"

 

I nodded in understanding. I understood that Seon-yul always sent Hoon hyung to do client-relation business whenever Tae-il hyung was away. "I understand." I said. “So the songs are finished already now.” I walked to the long chairs on the corridor and sat there.

 

Hoon hyung smiled and sat next to me. “Yeah. It seems that your CEO is satisfied with the songs. He likes the concept too. He told me that he will call Seon-yul personally to thank her. So probably you will have a recording schedule soon.”

 

So, President Hong knew about Seon-yul. But I didn’t wonder about it. President Hong already used NEW MELODY as our company producer since G.NA nunna debuted. "How is she?" I asked.

 

"Still busy. She still has so many songs to make." Hoon hyung said. “But she’s fine.” He patted my arm. “You should come again.”

 

I just smiled and nodded as I heard it. As Hoon hyung said those words, I felt that I missed Seon-yul. I wanted to meet her actually. But I didn’t know whether I had time for it or not. I looked back at Hoon hyung.

 

“I’ll try to come again.” I told him then stood up. “But for now, I still have another schedule to work at.”

 

Hoon hyung smiled too and stood up. “Yeah, you must be so busy now.” He faced me. “Good luck with your schedules.” He offered me a hand.

 

I stood up and shook his hand. “Thank you, hyung.”

 

Hoon hyung just nodded then walked away. But then, I remembered about something.

 

“Hyung.” I called him back.

 

Hoon hyung stopped and turned to see me. “Yeah?”

 

“If you don’t mind…” I paused. “Can I know Seon-yul’s phone number?”

 

“What?” He seemed to be not expecting the question.

 

“She has her own phone, right?”

 

Hoon hyung nodded. “Yeah, she has. You want her number?”

 

I was trying not to smile or to grin when Hoon Hyung asked me back. “Can I?” I asked him back.

 

“Sure.” He said then took out his phone and went back to me.

 

I took out my phone too.

 

“But remember. You only can call her. She can’t read text message.” He reminded me of Seon-yul’s disable.

 

I nodded. “Alright. I understand.”

 

Hoon hyung gave me Seon-yul’s phone and I saved the number on my phone.

 

“Thank you, Hyung.”

 

Hoon hyung smiled. “You’re welcome.” He said. “See you again.” He walked away after that.

 

I smiled after Hoon hyung walked away as I looked at the new number on my phone book list. I got Shin Seon-yul’s phone number. I guessed it would make me easier to call her whenever I wanted to write a song. But I didn’t why I felt so happy just because of a phone number. Probably it was because I could call her anytime I wanted to…

 

Or probably whenever I missed her.

 

I smirked and my lips then put my phone back to my pocket.

 

Should I call Seon-yul later?

 

But what for what reason?

 

---

Update~

Sorry for taking a long time to update this one. I'm having writer's block.

Anyway, this is my first update on the first day of Year 2012

Happy New Year for all the readers~ ^^

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this fic.