The Guilty Feeling

The Colors of My World

After my radio schedule with Gikwang, we went straight to the recording studio. We still needed to record our songs for the album. Our manager told us that the other members were at the studio already.

 

"Will our producer be there too?" Gikwang asked suddenly.

 

"I think she will. She needs to supervise the recording."

 

I just sat quietly at my place and turned my gaze to outside.

 

It was three days after the picture of me carried Seon-yul spread out and two days after Yoseob and Doojoon tweeted about Seon-yul. Because our schedules, we had recorded our parts separately. Yoseob, Doojoon and Hyunseung had done their parts yesterday. And today was my turn along with Gikwang and Dongwoon.

 

But then, Doojoon was right. After we revealed Seon-yul's identity, I felt a little awkward toward Seon-yul. Probably it was because I felt guilty toward her. I was the one who caused the trouble even though Tae-il hyung was the one who decided to reveal Seon-yul's identity.

 

When we called him through the video call, Tae-il hyung seemed to understand the situation when we explained what had happened. Tae-il hyung even gave his permission to let the public knew about his blind little sister and asked Hoon hyung to keep it as a secret from Seon-yul. He also would talk with their father about the plan.

 

Besides, other than to cover up my issue, Sajangnim also said that the story about blind producer probably would be good for our album’s promotion later. He predicted that the issue would become big and everyone would like to know on how a blind girl could produce an album for us. It could boost our album's sale later.

 

Sajangnim was right. The issue about having blind girl as our producer became big and everyone started to question about our album. In the matter of minutes, our album became the most anticipated album of the year. But then, somehow I felt that I was using Seon-yul.

 

When I arrived at the studio, I saw Doojoon was inside the music studio with Seon-yul. Both of them were sitting at the piano and Doojoon was laughing in amazement. I guessed Seon-yul was showing him her piano skill. Somehow, when I saw them, I felt displeased. It felt like Seon-yul was no longer a secret that I kept on my own. She had been taken away from me. Everyone knew about her already.

 

I turned my gaze and saw Hoon hyung. He moved toward the mixing table and pressed a button.

 

"Seon-yul." He called the girl and made her raised her face. "Junhyungie and Gikwang ssi are here."

 

"Ah." Seon-yul seemed to realize something and smiled happily. "Alright."

 

Then I saw Seon-yul said something to Doojoon. Both of them laughed as they stood up from the chair. Doojoon was the first to stand up then Seon-yul followed next. Then, I saw Seon-yul rounded her hand on Doojoon’s arm. And somehow, I felt a tug in my heart. I turned my gaze elsewhere since I felt that I didn’t have the heart to see both of them. But I knew that I had to maintain my professionalism.

 

I looked back at Seon-yul when she came out from the studio room. She was smiling like she used to smile.

 

“Annyeong haseyo.” She greeted us with her cheerful voice.

 

“Ah, Seon-yul ssi, annyeong. Sorry that we’re late.” Gikwang said as Doojoon helped her to walk to the chair.

 

Seon-yul smiled innocently. “It’s fine. I know that you’re busy.” She said then turned to the table. “So, who will be the first to record?” She asked. “Gikwang-ssi?”

 

“Ah, yeah.”

 

“Do you want to be the first? I guess that you will have another schedule tomorrow.” She said.

 

I could see that Gikwang smiled then looked at me and Doojoon for suggestion. I knew Seon-yul was a considerate girl. She must have thought about Gikwang’s condition before she asked.

 

“Sure, I don’t mind.” I said then walked toward the sofa and sat there.

 

I saw Gikwang went to prepare him self and entered the recording room. I looked back to Seon-yul. She had her back on me. But I still stared at her and my mind was filled by the thought of her. I wondered about her feeling, her thought about me. I wondered what if she found out about the issues. Probably she would think that I was the lowest person. And I was afraid if she would see me like that. I thought I would better to keep silent. But then, the guilt on me became bigger and bigger in time.

 

“Junhyung-ssi!”

 

The scold snapped my mind. I stopped rapping and looked at the glass window. I could see Seon-yul frowned and her face was filled with displeased expression. I realized that I made a mistake at the moment.

 

“You missed the beat. Don’t daze off.” She scolded me.

 

I looked back to the lyric sheet in the front of me.

 

Yeah, right. It was my turn to record my part now. Gikwang and Doojoon had finished their parts and they had gone back to our dorm.

 

“Ah, sorry.” I dropped my gaze. The wave of guilt came again in my heart. It suffocated me.

 

“Do you really want to finish the recording?” She asked again. “If you don’t want to, I can postpone your part.”

 

I knew I needed to straight up my self and my mind. I needed to do this properly. I took a deep breath and raised my face. “Yeah. Sorry about that.”

 

“One more time.” Seon-yul said.

 

Then I did the recording once again. I determined that it would be my last time for this song so I needed to do it properly. And I guessed I managed to do that since Seon-yul didn’t scold me until the end of my part.

 

After the recording, I waited for my manager to come back and picked me up. I sat on the sofa while typing my ideas on my phone. But then, I saw a silver stick tapped my shoe. I looked up and saw Seon-yul stopped in the front of me. She stretched a bottle of water to me.

 

“Ah.” I put down my phone and took the bottle. “Thank you.”

 

“Are you alright?” She asked as she lowered her body and stretched her hand to find the sofa.

 

I diverted my gaze from her. Another guilty feeling came to me. I had made her worried. “Yeah. I think I’m fine.” I said as she sat beside me.

 

“Are you sure?” She asked again.

 

I forced my self to smile. “Yeah.”

 

“But… if you have any trouble, please feel free to talk with me.” She said as she raised her hand. She held my hand. “You’ve been good with me. So please let me help you for once if you have trouble.”

 

I felt another tug on my heart when she spoke. I had made her worried for sure. And I felt very guilty on her. I wanted to tell her about what had happened.

 

“Seon-yul ssi.” I heard Hoon Hyung called her.

 

I looked up and saw Hoon Hyung at the door.

 

“The car is ready.” He said as he stepped closer.

 

“Yae.” Seon-yul replied as she withdrew her hand from mine.

 

She stood up afterward and unfolded her stick. She wanted to go home soon. Somehow I felt the urge to hold her. Probably that was why my hand raised and grabbed her hand.

 

Seon-yul stopped and turned. Her face was filled with confusion. “Yes?”

 

But I couldn’t bring my self to tell her about what had happened. Somehow I was afraid that she would hate me. So I released her hand and lowered my hand. “Ah, nothing. See you again.” I said.

 

She smiled and nodded slightly. She turned and walked toward Hoon Hyung. Hoon Hyung touched her arm as she arrived on his side. Seon-yul switched her stick to the other hand then rounded her hand on Hoon Hyung’s arm. They walked out from the room, leaving me behind.

 

I heaved a sigh and sat back on the sofa. Right now, I didn’t know how my feeling. I felt guilty, disappointed and suffocated. I wanted to tell her, but I couldn’t bring my self to tell her. Somehow I felt my self as the lowest person on earth for using Seon-yul.

 

And I don’t know how I could face Seon-yul.

 

---

 

Another update~ ^^

Hope you will enjoy it~ ^^

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this fic.