Remember

The Colors of My World

Finally the night came and became late. That was when we decided to stop and continued tomorrow. I told them that I would check on my schedule tomorrow since I didn't know whether I could come or not. But then, Seon-yul gave me the sample songs so I could use them for making the lyrics. I promised her that I would try to make the lyrics and gave them to her tomorrow.

 

So that was why I spent my time listening to the sample song while I was at the car heading home.

 

"Junhyungie."

 

I looked up to the manager as I heard he called my name. I was sitting on the middle seat.

 

"How's NEW MELODY?"

 

"Awesome." I guessed that was the only word that I could think to describe Seon-yul.

 

"And how's the songs?"

 

"I guess we can finish them in no time." I smiled lopsided. "Just wait."

 

"Yeah. I can't wait to hear the song. I’m sure they will be awesome."

 

My smile went wider. But somehow I couldn't tell him about Seon-yul and her condition.

 

Earlier when I was waiting for my manager to pick me up, Shinsadong hyung asked me to keep Seon-yul's identity as a secret. He told me that I shouldn't tell Seon-yul as NEW MELODY to anyone including my members.

 

"Why?" I asked him why after he asked me to keep Seon-yul's identity as a secret.

 

"You see how she is, right? She's very talented on music. But she's blind. There was a reason on why Seon-yul chose to work behind Tae-il. And I hope you can respect that reason."

 

I guessed I could understand why she chose to work in shadow just by looking at her. I dropped my gaze as the song repeated again. I looked at the half-finished lyric that she gave me. It was my homework to make the rap lyrics for each song that she made.

 

If you saw the lyric or listened to the song, it was so hard to believe that NEW MELODY was actually a blind girl. Or probably when you heard her playing the piano. She played music and she created music as if she could see as normal people.

 

I read the lyric again to match between the lyric that she had made with my rapping lyric. When it had matched, I put the lyric aside and started another lyric.

 

I propped my chin. I was still wondering about the familiar feeling that Seon-yul gave me. I still couldn't remember where I had seen her before. I raised my gaze and looked outside.

 

The street was quiet since it was almost midnight. It was usual for me or the other BEAST members to go home around this hour after our schedule. I saw some people were walking at the sidewalk and noticed that were a group of young guys teasing girls as the car passed by.

 

Then a sudden image of a girl waiting by the fountain struck me.

 

I gasped and turned to see those guys. I dropped my jaw and smiled.

 

Now I remembered where and when I met Seon-yul. She was the blind girl that I ever helped when BEAST was still a rookie group. I had never thought that the girl that I met back then was a song producer.

 

I my lips again and bit my lower lip slightly.

 

Ah... I couldn't wait to see Seon-yul tomorrow and told her about this. I wanted to ask whether she still remembered about that day or not. It was more than a year already. So I didn't hope much. But somehow I did hope that she still remembered about me or at least about that day.

 

"Ya, Yong Junhyung."

 

The call from my manager broke through my mind. I looked at him and replied, "Yae?"

 

Aish... He's such a fun killer.

 

"Why are you smiling on your own like crazy?"

 

I smiled with his question. "Nothing, hyung." I replied. But I wished he knew what I had in mind.

 

"Will I have schedule tomorrow, hyung?" I asked him.

 

"Other than Gikwang and Doojoon, none of you has schedule."

 

I smiled to hear that. "Great. Then I will go to finish the songs with NEW MELODY again." I told him.

 

"Okay."

 

I dropped my gaze to the lyric and held the urge to smile again. I really couldn't wait to see Seon-yul again.

 

---

Update~ ^^

And I'm sick~ T____T

But I hope you will like the update~ ^^

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this fic. Enjoy the fic, everyone~