Heart That Never Lies

The Colors of My World

 

I stopped as I felt that I heard a familiar voice was calling my name. If I wasn’t wrong to remember, it was Seon-yul’s voice. But why would she be here among those fans?

 

She shouldn’t be here. She couldn’t see.

 

But something made my heart felt uneasy. There was a strong feeling for me that told me to look around. I turned toward the fans. Since I was standing on the higher platform, I could see everything on the street. Then I noticed a familiar figure sat on the floor while covering her ears in fear.

 

My eyes went wide and I gasped in fear as I realized that it was Seon-yul’s figure.

 

I quickly went and moved toward her, ignoring the warning call from Doojoon. But then, the fans were blocking my way.

 

“Excuse me.” I told them. “Please let me through.”

 

I tried to make my way but they didn’t let me got through. The fans were screaming my name. I gave them a smile but I was worried about Seon-yul too.

 

“Excuse me.”

 

I brushed the fans in the front of me gently. But the fan that was standing in the front of me seemed to be very persistent. She was blocking my way while calling my name and all. I couldn’t hear what she said because I was too focused to Seon-yul.

 

“Please, let me through.” I said again. I needed to come to Seon-yul. She needed me.

 

But they still blocked my way.

 

Now, I started to feel that my patience was running out.

 

“Excuse me. Let me pass through, please!!” I raised my voice, making the fans quiet with my scold.

 

Probably they were shocked to see me raising my voice toward them. The fans moved away to open a way for me. I my lips and bowed to them for apologizing and thanking them. I jogged toward Seon-yul.

 

“Seon-yul.”

 

She turned her face to me as I called her name. I kneeled on the front of her as soon as I arrived. I put my hand on her shoulder.

 

"Junhyung ssi?" She asked.

 

But I could see tears in her eyes. “Are you alright? Why are you here?” I asked out my worries.

 

She smiled and chuckled as she raised her hands to touch my face. She seemed to relieve to see me. “You hear my call?”

 

“Yes.” I held her hand that was on my right cheek. “Why are you here, Seon-yul? Where is Tae-il hyung? Or Hoon hyung? Are you alone?” I looked at her from top to bottom. “Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?" I checked on her hands and found a wound on her left palm. "Your palm hurt." I looked back to her. "Why are you here in the first place?"

 

"I want to see you."

 

The words made me lost my words. I was ready to scold her for being too reckless. She was blind yet she went out on her own.

 

Did she realize how dangerous for her to come out on her own?

 

What if she got accident on her way here?

 

But, somehow, I couldn't get angry at her. I swallowed all my words back and just released a sigh. I looked at her. Somehow I was relief to see her unharmed.

 

"I don’t know why you’re suddenly refused to help me. I don’t know what I did to offend you. I’m apologized for my mistakes. And, I understand that you’re busy with your job and all. But I just want to meet you."

 

I exhaled slowly and dropped my gaze as I heard her speech. Somehow, my heart was melted with her words. I smiled. I also felt the same. I wanted to see her. I just tried to forbid my self from seeing her. But I guessed I had failed. Somehow I just lost. I guessed probably I had to give up with the feeling that I had for her and let it flowed. I thought I shouldn’t try to keep my self from loving her. I raised my gaze to see her.

 

"Can you stand up?"

 

"I think so." She said then moved to stand up.

 

But when she had stood up, I quickly swept her from the ground and carried her in my arms, bridal style. I could hear the fans gasped because of my action. But I ignored them all. I looked at Seon-yul. She seemed to be surprised too.

 

“J-Junhyung ssi…”

 

I just smiled to see her stammered. "Hold on onto me. I don't want you to get fall."

 

She nodded and rounded her arm on my neck. I smiled to see her then walked toward the building. The fans automatically parted to give me a way.

 

I took a glance to the fans that seemed to realize that the girl that I carried on my arms was blind. They were whispering under their hands. But I didn’t care about them. But the good thing was they were giving us a way.

 

When I were arrived on the front of my members. I looked up and saw Doojoon that seemed wanted to ask who Seon-yul was. But I ignored him and turned toward our manager.

 

“Hyung, there’s a silver stick for blind people laid on the sidewalk. Please take it for me.”

 

“Alright.” Our manager said then he left.

 

“Junhyung.” Doojoon called.

 

I looked at him. “I’ll explain later.” I told him then walked in.

 

As I walked in, I looked at Seon-yul. She didn’t say anything. But to see her in my arms like this, I realized how small and fragile Seon-yul was. It made my heart ached to imagine that she was walking alone to find me. Somehow, I thought that she was the girl that I wanted to keep safe and I made a promise to my self that I would protect her as hard as I could…

 

…as a friend… or as a boyfriend if she allowed me to.

 

---

 

update~ ^^

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this fic.