The Word that Spelled Trouble

The Colors of My World

 

Somehow I should have known that my compulsive act in the front of the fans toward Seon-yul would put me into trouble. But I still did what I had done with Seon-yul on the other day. I didn’t actually care about that.

 

But then, on the next day, I got awaked by Yoseob’s panic voice. At that moment, I already knew that I would be in trouble.

 

“Ya, Yong Junhyung. Wake up. Junhyungie, wake up. Hurry.” Yoseob said as he shook my body then pulled me up to sit.

 

I groaned but unable to open my eyes. I was still very sleepy. But then, I felt my bed got pressured. I guessed Yoseob was sitting on my bed.

 

“Ya.” He said and I felt a pat on my cheek. “Open your eyes, hurry.”

 

So I opened one of my eyes. I saw Yoseob sat in the front of me with frowned face.

 

“Waee~?” I said, half asking and half protesting.

 

“Have you seen your twitter account?” He asked.

 

“Not yet. Why?” I said.

 

“The event on the other day is spreading through the net.”

 

But I didn’t understand what Yoseob meant since my brain was still unawake. “The event on the other day?” I asked.

 

Yoseob just nodded. But I started to realize that Yoseob meant was when I helped Seon-yul. And somehow, it made my drowsiness away in instant. I looked back at Yoseob with my eyes wide awake.

 

“What did they say? Did they do something to Seon-yul?”

 

Then, I noticed that Yoseob’s expression became troubled.

 

“Ah… that…” He lowered his gaze.

 

To see his expression, I quickly kicked away my blanket and literally jumped off the bed. I went out to the living room where I found Doojoon and Dongwoon were looking at the dorm’s PC. Doojoon was sitting on the swivel chair. I pulled the swivel chair away and came to the PC.

 

“Ah, Hyung.” I heard Dongwoon said as I came to the PC.

 

“Ya!” I also heard Doojoon complained.

 

But I ignored them and looked at the PC. Doojoon was opened the news about me and Seon-yul. I read the headline.

 

'B2ST's Yong Junhyung was saving a blind girl'

 

Then I read through the article. The news had a picture on it. It was a picture of me carrying Seon-yul. But then, the content of the article was a big nonsense. They kept asking who the girl is and what her relation with me. The same questions were asked on the comments. On one point, there was someone who said that the girl was my girlfriend. Then the harsh comments started to come up.

 

I immediately opened up my twitter account. And just as I thought, I got many mentions because of the news. Some of them had pictures attached on their tweets. I knew it was the same pic. But the comments became harsh in time as the girlfriend issue came up. They even said that Seon-yul had to stay away from me, or it was ridiculous that I got a blind girl as a girlfriend. They also nagged at me about Seon-yul. I knew Seon-yul wouldn't be able to read the comments. But I still worried about her.

 

"This is ridiculous." I said as I banged my fist on the mousepad.

 

"You should have thought about this last night." Doojoon said.

 

I looked at him. Doojoon might sound harsh. But he spoke out the truth.

 

"I understand your act last night. But you must to think about the consequences." Doojoon said again. "Besides, she's our producer. So how can we work with her if this kind of matter is bothering around us? You've made us all become awkward with her."

 

"Ya, I know about it too. So don't bother to tell me." I said.

 

"Then what are you doing to do?" Yoseob asked me.

 

I looked at them then turned to another way as I heaved a sigh and my lips.

 

"I need to talk to manajer hyung and sajangnim." I said then walked toward my bedroom.

 

And on the top of them all, I needed to talk with Hoon hyung about the matter before we met Seon-yul for recording session again tonight. I needed to discuss something with them. And probably I would need Tae-il hyung too.

 

***

 

'Through the pictures that shared through B2ST Doojoon and B2ST Yoseob's personal twitter accounts, B2ST clarified that the girl that B2ST Yong Junhyung's helped was part of B2ST's New Producer, NEW MELODY.'

 

 

---

 

update~ ^^

Sorry for the long hiatus that I took~ I just need to clear out my mind~ ^^

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this fic.