Joker the Rapper

The Colors of My World

I was just walking around when I saw some guys bothering a girl with silver stick folded on her hands. They were bothering her, asking her to come with them. The girl kept brushing their hands away, telling them that she was waiting for someone to pick her up. But those guys wouldn’t let her alone.

 

When I saw the girl, I realized that the girl was blind. I looked at the other way as I heaved a sigh. Somehow I felt pissed off to see the guys were bothering disable girl like her. I felt pity for her. So I came toward them. I my lips before I tapped one of the guys shoulder.

 

“Hey, is there a problem with her?” I asked them.

 

“What do you care?” One of them tried to challenge me. “She’s just a blind girl.”

 

I saw the girl flinched with the words. She dropped her head and brought her stick closer to her chest. I could see fear came to her face.

 

“Of course I do care.” I looked back to the guy who stood on the front of me. “She is my girlfriend. So get lost.” I brushed the guy aside and came toward her. I stopped in the front of her and looked around to see whether the guys had gone away or not.

 

To my relief, those guys walked away leaving us alone. I dropped my gaze and released a sigh then looked back to the girl in the front of me. She tilted her head.

 

“They have gone.” She said.

 

It seemed that she tilted her head because she was listening to the guys’ footsteps.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked her. “Sorry for jumping in suddenly.”

 

She smiled and nodded. “It’s fine.” She said then bowed as she said, “Thank you for helping me.”

 

“Are you waiting for someone?” I asked her again.

 

“My brother.” She told me innocently.

 

“Ah.” Then I looked around, expecting someone to come for her. But then, I didn’t see anyone seemed to care about her presence on the spot. So I knew that her brother was not come yet. I looked back at her. “When will your brother come?”

 

“Perhaps a while again. He’s still on his way here.”

 

She blinked but her eyes were clearly blank.

 

“Do you want me to accompany you?” I asked again.

 

She shook her head. “I’ll be fine on my own.” She smiled again. “Thank you for your concern.” She tilted her head again. “Ah, I guess my brother is just around the corner. I can hear his footsteps.”

 

Actually I wanted to ask how she could know. But I guessed blind people had their own way to recognize something beyond normal person. “Ah, okay.” I told her. “So, I think I’d better get going now.”

 

She smiled. “Thank you again.” She paused. “You’re a nice person.”

 

Somehow her words made me blushed and smiled. “Ah, thank you for your praise.”

 

She unfolded her stick. “Goodbye.” She said as she waved. “It’s nice to meet you.” She left after that, using her stick to guide her way.

 

I just looked at her and smiled lopsided. I turned and walked away. At that moment, I had never known that our fates would come across again.

 

My name is Yong Junhyung and my age is 23 years old. I’m a part of an idol group with name BEAST and I’m the main rapper of the group. I write a lot of rap lyrics for our song. But I will never know that there will be a day where I meet a young and talented girl that composes many songs of famous stars. And she happens to be blind...

 

And her name is New Melody, or Shin Seon-yul...

 

---

Ah~ I'm bored... and since I'm stuck with other fics that I have, so I update this one~ ^^

And yeah... this chapter is through Yong Junhyung's POV.

For the readers who took a look, subscribe and comment, thank you very much!! Your comments are something that encouraging me to keep on writing~ for the readers who took a look and subscribe, thank you so much for subscribing. I really hope that you will enjoy the fic until its end. For those who read the fic, thank you so much for taking your time to look and read on the fic. I really appreciate that you took a moment from your busy life to look and read to my story. Thank you so much.

Enjoy the fic, everyone~