Back In Time

The Colors of My World

 

- Shin Seon-yul -

 

I entered my room and closed the door. I walked toward the bed with my hands stretched out. I also dragged my feet since I also needed to feel the surface. I didn’t want to get tripped over the carpet that I had near my bed. Finally, I could feel the carpet and my hand found the edge of my bed. I fondled on the pillar and found my bed at last. I sat on the bed and released a big sigh.

 

I was thinking about the conversation between me and Appa earlier. Appa told me that he would call his friend and tried to arrange a schedule for us to meet him. Appa told me that his friend was a busy person so I had to be ready anytime.

 

“If it’s so, I can’t waste my time.” I said. I have to finish the song as soon as possible.

 

I smiled then stood up from my bed. I walked toward my keyboard and put my phone on the top of the keyboard. I knew it was late already. But I felt excited to finish my job.

 

Probably this was one of the advantages for being a blind person. I always lost the track of time. Besides, I often pushed my self to my limit even though I was tired. I always felt that I wouldn’t able to sleep if I hadn’t finished my work.

 

I fondled through my keyboard and found the play button for the recorded music. Then, the music that I recorded earlier was played on the speaker. I listened onto it and wondered what kind of lyric that I could put along the music.

 

But then, the date that I had with Yong Junhyung came to my mind.

 

Actually, I didn’t know whether I could say that it was a date. I often thought that a date was between a guy and a girl who was in love. But then, I never felt certain about the feeling between us. Or to be précised, I never felt certain about Junhyung ssi’s feeling toward me.

 

Junhyung ssi was a nice guy. But then, I had learned for many years that a feeling that a disable person received was often caused by sympathy feeling. So I didn’t want to be fooled and thought that it was love.

 

But then, when he hugged me…

 

The music was reaching the last chorus part. So I sang the words that floating on my mind.

 

Let’s back to the time when I am in your embrace

Couldn’t I step back in time?

Just for once, even if it’s last chance

Then I will be alright

 

And right after I finished the verse, I smiled.

 

“Ah, this is fine. I like it.” I said then I fondled on the keyboard to find my recorder.

 

When I found it, I sang and recorded the verse that I just found.

 

But after that, I heard a thunder from outside. I slightly lifted my head.

 

“What is that? Rain?”

 

But then, an idea popped in my mind. Probably I could finish the song soon enough. I smiled then pressed the record button.

 

As the light dims by the clouds

The memories that are as cold as the raindrops that are pounding down the window

Are grabbing onto my heart

 

Sunk in the longing that gets heavier as time passes

Can I travel back time?

If you hug me just like you did before

Then I will be better

 

I follow the wet and rainy road

And look back to our memories

The blurry rain reminds me of you

And you fill up in my tears

 

Sunk in the longing that gets heavier as time passes

Can I travel back time?

If you hug me just like you did before

Then I will be better

 

It scatters – the times you were with me, the memories you were with me

 

Let’s back to the time when I am in your embrace

Couldn’t I step back in time?

Just for once, even if it’s last chance

Then I will be alright

 

I smiled as I finished the lyric. I pressed the stop button. I would ask Tae-il Oppa and Hoon Oppa for their opinions later. But somehow I felt satisfy with the lyric so far.

 

But then, the title…

 

What kind of title that fit the song?

 

As I heard the music replayed again, my mind back to when Junhyung ssi hugged me. He was warm and I felt a comfortable feeling around me. And somehow, I wanted to be on his embrace again. I wanted to repeat the time when we had fun earlier and he hugged me. I wanted to BACK IN TIME when he…

 

I stopped my thought and dropped my head.

 

“Back in Time ka…?”

 

Somehow my mind were back to when he hugged me, to when we had our date, to when I was supervising them for their recording, to when we were working together and back to when we first met. I also realized that, everytime I felt suffocated and I saw Yong Junhyung, I would feel that everything would be alright for me. Those memories and thoughts were bringing happiness and also pain in my heart because we would need to go on our separate ways soon.

 

I tightened my grasp on my recorder. I probably was a type of girl who didn’t think twice when it came to my work. So I just said the words that I wanted to put for my lyrics.

 

But now I realized that this song was filled with my feeling toward Yong Junhyung. It was a song for Yong Junhyung.

 

And, am I really falling for Yong Junhyung?

 

 

---

 

An update for today~ ^^

The song that Seon-yul made was a theme song from 'The Moon That Embraces The Sun' OST that sung by Lyn ' Back In Time'. But surely, Seon-yul was not the composer of the song. It's just a work of fiction~ This is the piano cover of the raw, the full song cover and also the official MV of Lyn. Credit: as shown @ Youtube.

Piano Cover Raw

 

 

 

 

Piano Cover Final Mix

 

 

 

 

Official MV

 

 

 

 

If you have twitter account, please feel free to follow me on @AFFalize_sakura

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this fic.