Interesting

The Colors of My World

While we were working on the songs, we didn’t realize that it was the lunch time already until we heard three knocks on the door. We stopped and looked at the door. The maid that welcomed me on the front door opened the door.

 

“Yae?” Seon-yul asked her.

 

“Sorry to interrupt, miss. But the lunch is ready.” The maid said.

 

Seon-yul diverted her face to Park Hoon who sat on her left. “What time is it now?”

 

Park Hoon looked at his wristwatch and replied her, “12.30 pm.”

 

“Ah. Time flies when we’re having fun.” She said as she smiled and gazed back to the maid. “Thank you, Ahjumma. We will be there soon.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“And take Roland with you. He needs to be fed too.”

 

“Yes.” The maid replied Seon-yul and she called Roland. “Roland, come here.”

 

The dog stood up and walked toward the door. He walked out and the maid closed the door after him.

 

“Aaaah~” She stretched her arms then dropped her hand to the table. “Let’s have lunch first. We can continue it later.” She said with big smile on her face.

 

“Yae.” Park Hoon replied her with cheerful tone then saved up the progress so far.

 

Seon-yul chuckled because of it. “Why are you so happy, oppa?” She commented with the cheerful tone of her assistant.

 

Park Hoon just smiled then stood up. “Let’s eat.” He said as he walked out from the room.

 

Shinsadong hyung came along with him. I just smiled to see both of them then looked back to Seon-yul who still sat on her seat. She was punching something on her slate-like notebook with a pencil-like stylus. It seemed like she wrote something with Braille letters on her notebook.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked her.

 

“I just want to finish this first.” She said as she continued to write.

 

“But what is that?”

 

“Just a note for lyric.”

 

I smiled to see her. It was my first time seeing a blind person writing something with Braille letters. So I found that it was interesting to see how a blind person wrote.

 

“You sound to be amused.”

 

Her words made me looked back at her. I didn’t know how she knew that I was feeling amusing. And, I felt a little bit embarrassed because she knew how I felt.

 

“Ah, sorry.” I said as I smiled lopsided. “I’ve never seen someone writing in Braille before.”

 

She chuckled. “I guess it’s not common either, isn’t it?”

 

My smile broke again. “Yeah. I guess it is.” I admitted as I dropped my gaze then I looked back at her. “I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s fine.” She said then lowered her hand. It seemed that she was done with her note. “Let’s go eat now.” She pushed her chair backward and stood up.

 

I stood up too then prepared to get out from the room. But then, I looked back at her when I heard she was calling my name. “Yes?”

 

“I just wonder.” She said as she rounded her hand on my arm. I understood that she needed me to become her eyes. “Can you tell me more about BEAST?” She asked as we walked out from the room. “I will work with you but I know nothing about you.”

 

“Ah, we’re 6 members boysband. The members are Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyungseung, me, Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang and Son Dongwoon. We were debuted on 2009.” I told her as we were walking on the corridor. “Doojoon is our leader while I will replace him as the leader whenever he’s not around.” I paused then looked at her. “What else that you want to know?”

 

Seon-yul raised her other hand and fondled the wall with her hand. “How old are you?”

 

“Me?” I asked.

 

“Yes, you and the other members.”

 

“I, Doojoon and Hyunseung are 89-ers. Gikwang and Yoseob are early 90-ers. Dongwoon is 91-er.”

 

An acknowledge look came to her face. “Ah, it means that you’re an oppa for me.”

 

“Really?” I asked her as I looked at her. “How old are you?”

 

“I’m a 91-er.” She said.

 

I smiled. So Seon-yul was younger than me. “So you’re younger.” I mumbled to my self.

 

“Yes.” But she answered my words as she stopped and turned at me. “Then, can I call you oppa?”

 

I smiled again. “Yes, sure.”

 

She smiled and lowered her gaze. “But… Junhyung oppa…”

 

She was frowning. But I felt a slight tug on my heart when she called my name on that way.

 

“It’s a little bit strange for me to call you like that on our first meeting like this.”

 

I smiled lopsided because of it. “It’s up to you then.”

 

“But, since I’m younger, please drop the honorific with me. It’s fine for you to call me Seon-yul ah, just like Sadong oppa calls me.”

 

It seemed that she had found the way to the dining room after that, since she released my hand and walked toward the room with the help of the wall.

 

Seon-yul ah…

 

I mentioned the name on my heart. Her name is sweet. I felt that I liked calling her name. I my lips and smiled to see her. And she was an interesting young lady.

 

Actually I wanted to say that I was feeling doubt about her being a song writer when I first saw her. But she had made me believed when I worked with her. And I also wanted to ask her about the 015B song that she played on the piano earlier. I was curious since she said that she helped Jung Suk Won sunbaenim with the song.

 

And I also wanted to ask her whether we ever met before. She felt so familiar for me although I had never met her before.

 

But I guessed it was too soon for me to ask her about them all. Probably I would ask her later when I already met her for some times.

 

I released a slight sigh then followed her to the dining room.

---

Update~ My Head is dizzy~ @_@

For the readers who took a look, subscribe and comment, thank you very much!! Your comments are something that encouraging me to keep on writing~ for the readers who took a look and subscribe, thank you so much for subscribing. I really hope that you will enjoy the fic until its end. For those who read the fic, thank you so much for taking your time to look and read on the fic. I really appreciate that you took a moment from your busy life to look and read to my story. Thank you so much.

 

Enjoy the fic, everyone~