Daehyun

Married to My Best Friend?!

ANOTHER WEEK LATER

Myungsoo didn't call Hyosung the whole week after going to the doctor's office. She really wondered about Myungsoo. How come he doesn't call me anymore?? Hyosung was just driving down the street. She saw Myungsoo get in his car, near the local market. Waiting for him to get out of the parking lot, she parked under a shady tree. She put on her sunglasses just in case if he saw her. He finally pulled out of the parking lot, and she followed behind him closely, so she could find out where he lives. She wanted to go ask him questions again. He drove around about 15 minutes, with her tailing behind. They both arrived at a two-story, white house. She made sure to park outside the neighboring houses. So this is where he lives, huh? Hyosung waited for about 5 minutes after he went inside. She finally got out of her car and peered through the window. All she saw was Myungsoo facing and smiling at a girl. The girl had long, brown hair, but her back was facing the window, so Hyosung was unable to see who it was. Who is this girl?! Is he cheating on me?! With Hyosung's anger building up, she stomped angrily to the front door and pounded on the door.

 

I wonder who it is? Myungsoo jumped, hearing the pounding noises. He rushed to the door. He was face to face with an angry Hyosung.

 

"How'd you find me?" Myungsoo gasped while panicking.

 

"I followed your car home," she said with a bratty tone in her voice. "Who's that girl there? Is she your girlfriend? Are you cheating on me?!" Hyosung's voice got louder with each word, until she was screaming.

 

"I uh..." Myungsoo said as Chaeyeon appeared next to him.

 

"Who's here?" Chaeyeon asked. She then turned, and saw Hyosung. Her eyes widened.

 

"I should have known! You were acting suspicious these days! You were cheating on me!" Hyosung yelled. "Out of all the people, you just had to cheat on me with Chaeyeon! I thought you knew I didn't like her! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She then turned to Myungsoo and slapped him on the face, hard. A red mark in the shape of a hand was forming on his face. Myungsoo just cupped his cheek in pain.

 

"Y-yah! Don't slap him!" Chaeyeon yelled at Hyosung.

 

Hyosung's eyes just widened in anger. She slapped Chaeyeon, too. "That's what you get! You knew I was dating Myungsoo in high school! How can you just steal him away?! YOU !" She turned to Myungsoo. "Was I just your toy? Are you happy for just using me?!"

 

"THAT'S IT! I'M SICK OF YOU ACTING LIKE A BRAT! I'M MARRIED TO CHAEYEON! NOT DATING! BUT I WAS FORCED TO MARRY HER!" Myungsoo screamed at her. Hyosung just flinched, surprised at his sudden outburst. Myungsoo noticed. "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. But I really do love you..."

 

"Oh, so you thought that maybe you would marry me and hide your other wife behind my back? You really.. If it was arranged, you could have just told me! No wonder why I never was invited to your house. If you really loved me, you would have told me! We're done," she ended her sentence calmly and went inside her car, not looking back. Myungsoo and Chaeyeon just looked at each other in silence.

 

"What just happened?" They asked each other at the exact same time.

 

*           *            *

 

Sunmi and Youngjae sat on her bed lazily, cuddling.

 

"Wanna?" Youngjae broke the silence.

 

"Wanna what?" Sunmi asked curiously. "Ohhhh. Sure," she said, giving him a flirty wink. Youngjae just took off his shirt revealing his chocolate abs.

 

 

*           *            *

 

Hyosung stopped driving because her vision was getting blurry with tears, and stepped out of her car on a busy street in Seoul. She locked her car and just walked around, because she was sad and mad. At least she didn't find out about this even later. She had a better chance of moving on now. But how? She loved Myungsoo so much. Suddenly snapping her out of her thoughts, someone knocked her to the floor.

 

"Mianhaeyo!"

 

Just about when Hyosung was going to curse at him, she looked up. It was hard to see, as the sun was shining brightly in her eyes, but she could see a hand reach out to help her up. It belonged to a handsome young man who looked around his 20's. She stood up with his help.

 

"Did I make you cry? I'm sorry. My name is Daehyun. Jung Daehyun." He grinned at her.

 

"No, it's not your fault. I actually broke up with my boyfriend today. He was sort of cheating on me." She smiled a sad smile, with tears falling out of her moist eyes.

 

"Do you need someone to talk to? I can listen if you want. I have nothing to do all day," he said. "By the way, what's your name?"

 

"I-I'm Hyosung." She choked on her tears. They sat on the sidewalk, as busy passerbyers just looked at them strangely. They didn't care. They just ignored the people, and Hyosung just talked with him what happened.