Love

Married to My Best Friend?!

A sound of tapping on the door shook Myungsoo and Chaeyeon's blissful feelings while they had .

 

"Shiiitttttttt they're back!" Chaeyeon hissed. She grabbed her clothes off one end of the couch as she got off her straddling position on Myungsoo. After pulling on both of their clothes at once, she was about to open the door as she unconsciously fixed her hair. "Heyyy you're baccckkkk!" she cheered awkwardly.

 

Sunmi looked at her with an odd expression as she held up the bag of food. "We got jajjangmyun!" she smiled.

 

Chaeyeon gave a thumbs up to her as she went to the mini table in the karaoke room. Myungsoo got up from the couch and was about to sit next to her when he leaned his head in towards his ear.

 

"I love you," Myungsoo whispered in Chaeyeon's ear again and again with his steamy breath that sent chills down her spine.

 

"You two, stop it! You guys are so grossss!" Youngjae whined. "I know what you guys did in here by the way," he smirked. "It's so obvious. With all that messy hair."

 

Chaeyeon gulped. What an awkward moment. She reached her hand up to her head to pat her hair down.

 

"Oh, so you did do it, huh?" Youngjae laughed at her, who was confused. "I was just joking about the hair. It's not messy. But I guess you guys did it now. Or else you wouldn't be so awkward."

 

"How would you know what hair looks like? Huh? Does that mean you've had before, too?" Myungsoo snickered.

 

"Uh. No. I just watch a lot of ," Youngjae joked.

 

"Can we not talk about this before we eat?" Sunmi complained.

 

"You watch Oppa? So nasty!" Chaeyeon giggled.

 

"No! I was just joking!" Youngjae defended himself.

 

"Right..." the other three mumbled in unison.

 

"I'm serious!" he cried.

 

*           *            *

 

Myungsoo and Chaeyeon parted ways with their friends. "Annyeong Oppa and Unnie!" Chaeyeon called after the two.

 

"Byeee!" they turned around and smiled.

 

"Byee!" Chaeyeon shouted back.

 

"Bye!" they waved.

 

"Byee!" she said again.

 

"Stop it! You'll look like an idiot!" Myungsoo scolded.

 

"Meanie," Chaeyeon pouted as they stopped in front of the car. He stepped in to open the door for her, but she held her hand up. "No. That is unnecessary. Thank you very much."

 

"What? I was just checking if the door handle was alright. I heard things about dangerous people here at night sometimes," he shrugged nonchalantly.

 

"Oh..." she replied awkwardly. I should have known... He didn't even stick his hand out to open the door anyways... An involuntary shiver went down her spine as she realized it was freezing outside. I should have brought a jacket!

 

"You're so awkward," he chuckled, pinching her nose.

 

"Owww Myungsoo! That hurts, you know!" she whined. He let go and snuck his arm around her waist.

 

"You're cold, huh?" he said quietly.

 

"I am not! Let go of me!" she shouted.

 

"People are probably sleeping right now," he held a finger to his lips as he rested his head on her. He took his other arm and circled her fully, pushing her head against his chest. He knew she was probably blushing at the time. "I love you."

 

"I love you too," she muttered. It was hard to hear her with her voice muffled, but he knew what she was saying. He smirked as he thought of something.

 

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you," he asked.

 

"I... love you..." she pulled her head back and looked into his eyes.

 

They were about to both lean in for a romantic kiss under the stars when a voice interrupted them. "Drop everything and put your hands up where I can see them!" a scary looking stranger shouted at the two as he ran towards them. "Where's your money?! Give me your money!" he commanded.

 

The couple's eyes both widened as they dashed into the car.

 

"Quick!! Get in!" Myungsoo yelled. They both made it into the car safely, locking the doors behind them. He quickly turned the car engine on and drove. A rapping sound was heard in the car. The thief was throwing daggers with his eyes as he knocked hard on the windows. He pulled out his gun and aimed it at Myungsoo. The two both screamed.

 

"Hurry up!!!" Chaeyeon screamed in fright. Myungsoo obeyed and quickly sped away. The robber was about to shoot his gun after the car, but quickly realized he was out of bullets.

 

"Damn it!" the robber shouted loudly. He heard a police car behind him with the sirens and all. "!"

 

*           *            *

 

Chaeyeon and Myungsoo's brains finally registered what had just happened. She let a laugh escape her lips. "You screamed like a girl when he aimed the gun!"

 

"Did not! And it was you who screamed like a girl, thank you very much!" he shot back.

 

"Well I am a girl, so I have valid reasons to scream like one," she retorted. The car stopped suddenly.

 

"We're home. And we will not mention this screaming business to anyone, alright?" he said.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she giggled and got out of the car. "Let's go in, wifey!" she teased.

 

"Hajima!" he whined, back-hugging her. "If anything, I'm the manly, brave husband everyone wants."

 

"Psh," she responded as he kissed her cheeks. He started to walk away to the door, but she stood there in the driveway, pouting in disappointment. He turned around and looked at her.

 

"Why? You thought I was going to kiss your lips too?" he smirked. He came closer to her and kissed her with his arms wrapped around her. He started to pull off her shirt slowly, but was stopped by her.

 

"Wait! We're not even inside yet! And we already did it today! Why do it again?" she muttered.

 

"Cause it's fun," he winked and pulled her towards the house. He gently kissed her lips while pushing his hand down on the handle, opening the door slightly. She pulled him back in for more and aggressively kissed him as he responded. They entered the house and kicked the door behind them closed, still kissing out. He bit her bottom lip gently, asking for entrance. She parted her lips as he pushed his tongue into when-

 

"Ahem," Myungsoo's mom coughed.

 

The couple's eyes widened as they realized all the parents were at their home.

 

"So, you guys have grown fond of each other now. You must be so happy Chaeyeon! I found all your diaries about Myungsoo with his pictures in it from the past! So creepy, but you finally got your prince!" Chaeyeon's dad snickered.

 

"Appa!" she whined.

 

"So you kept diaries about me, huh?" Myungsoo smirked. "It is very creepy," he turned to her dad and laughed.

 

"You guys were doing something, I can see. Well we'll be going now. Have fun!" Myungsoo's dad sniggered.

 

"Abeoji!" Chaeyeon complained.

 

"Bye honey," Chaeyeon's mom kissed her forehead as everyone left. The door shut closed as they heard a car in the driveway.

 

"But I didn't see a car out there earlier... Did you see one?" Chaeyeon asked, confused.

 

He ignored her question and pulled her close again. "Let's get back to what we were doing earlier," he whispered in her ear seductively.