Rebound

Married to My Best Friend?!

WARNING. THIS CHAPTER IS RATED M!!!

Yoona sat there with Kyungsoo, being his shoulder to cry on.

 

"Let's go to my house," she suggested. "It's getting dark and I live near here."

 

"Okay..." he sighed.

 

*           *            *

 

"Can you stop hugging me? It's getting annoying. I told you, I'm not in the mood," Chaeyeon grit her teeth, trying to keep in her annoyance. She walked towards the couch in their home, her back facing him.

 

"Why? Is he all you think about? Is he all you care about? You guys already broke up. You heard him. He doesn't want you anymore. You hurt him. I'm your spouse, so shouldn't you give me some love too?" Myungsoo whined, talking to her backside.


She turned around in frustration. "Thinking about him only? Is that so wrong? I just broke up with him and crushed him. And that's all you think about? Yourself? You want me to give you love? When you're acting like this? I don't think so. Go find Hyosung and go ask her to love you again."

 

"We broke up! I'm so over her now. She even has a boyfriend, so I couldn't go back to her if I wanted to anyways. Besides, she hates my guts," Myungsoo said.

 

"Oh, so now the conversation is all about Hyosung?" Chaeyeon spat, irritated.

 

"What?! No!" Myungsoo ran his hand through his hair, getting a little annoyed himself.


"Whatever. Just don't talk to me right now. I don't want to talk to anyone right now," she rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. "Yeah, Youngjae, annyeong," she said, putting the phone to her ear.

 

"So much for not wanting to talk to anyone," Myungsoo muttered.

 

"What did you say?" She turned around to glare at Myungsoo.

 

"Nothing," Myungsoo sighed, rolling his eyes..

 

"No not you, Youngjae. I'm just talking to Myungsoo right now. He's being really stupid right now. Anyways..." she chattered away on the phone.


 

*           *            *

 

"Get out of my room," Chaeyeon grumbled, after talking to Youngjae on the phone for an hour. She was now upstairs in their room, where Myungsoo was lying down on the bed.

 

"It's my room, too," he said, as he sat up and glared at her. "I can be in here all I want. Why don't you go somewhere else?"

 

"Because I actually have things to do instead of lazing off on the bed," she shot back.

 

"Are you implying that I'm lazy?" Myungsoo stood up and walked near her. He kept walking towards her as she stepped backwards. She finally hit the wall with a loud thud. No pained or surprised expression appeared on her face.

 

"Maybe I am," she growled, having her face be in front of his.

 

"You're so annoying today," he snarled.

 

"Oh, so you're not, huh? And that's because you're Mr. Little Perfect. Well guess again, you're not," she retorted.

 

He moved closer to her and gave her an annoyed expression. "Well maybe that's why I was a kingka and you were nowhere near even popular."

 

She steamed up in anger. "You're not even that hot!"

 

"Not that hot? Are you saying that I am kind of hot?" he snickered as her face turned red.

 

"You're so conceited and narcissistic," she hissed, changing the subject.

 

"You're just jealous." He put a smug smirk on his face. She wanted to slap it off his face.

 

"Yes. I'm so jealous that I would die to be you," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

 

"You piss me off like hell, you know?" he sneered.

 

"That's all you can say? You're so stupid and weak," she snorted.

 

"You think I'm weak? I'll show you who's weak," he said, pushing her closer to the wall.

 

"What are you doing?! Get off me!" she commanded, making an attempt to push his body away from hers. He wouldn't budge. Instead, he grabbed her wrists and pinned it to the wall as she squirmed, trying to free her hands from his strong grip. He aggressively tackled her lips with his. He bit on her lower lip roughly, but not enough to hurt, to get her to lower her bottom lip. She reluctantly kissed him back and opened , allowing him to explore her wet cavern with his tongue. Her shoulders relaxed a bit, and she let out a moan of arousal. He lifted her and dropped her on the bed. His smooth lips attacked hers again. She could smell his cologne as she wrapped her arms around his neck, him hovering over her. He pulled away and planted soft kisses on her smooth, milky white neck, gently biting it here and there. His hand s its way to her and cupped it. He found her sweet spot and it, making her moan quietly with pleasure. His other hand released her shoulders, traveling downwards to caress her clothed .

 

"Whoever begs for more first has to apologize," he panted with heavy breaths.

 

"You've got yourself a deal," she smirked at him with a seductive look. Why did I agree?! I'm still a . He'll so beat me, she mentally kicked herself. She pulled off his shirt and his pants while he undressed her. His boxers were still on and showed his forming bulge. He finally unclasping her black bra, tossing it on the floor where all the other clothes were thrown. She felt a cold shiver of nervousness and embarassment as his eyes scanned her body. It stopped at her small s.

 

"So small," he snickered, grabbing the one on the left, squeezing and massaging it. She tried to glare at him hard when a loud moan escaped her parted lips, horrifying her. He lowered his wet mouth onto her right , still squeezing the other. His tongue swirled her hard s. Her now dripping throbbed, begging for penetration. His mouth left her s, making her grunt a little in disappointment. He spread her legs and moved his fingers to her , pinching it hard. He buried his head in between her legs and on her . Her eyes closed, and moans after moans escaped her lips endlessly as he stuck is tongue inside, swirling it around in the warm wetness. Her stomach twisted, giving her a weird but a good feeling. She was about to , but before she could, he pulled away.

 

"Why did you stop?!" she shouted at him.

 

"Relax," was all he said as he took his boxers off and threw it on the rest of their clothes. He kneeled with his legs on either side of her, rubbing his hard on her and .

 

"Don't tea-" she was cut off as he pushed into her warm insides.

 

"... You're so tight." He waited for her to adjust to his size. He started off ing slowly, making her feel extreme pleasure as he started to go faster. Her hips met with his at every .

 

"Chaeyeon? Are you in there?" The two turned their heads with wide eyes toward the door, hearing Youngjae knock at the door. She motioned to Myungsoo to get himself out of her, but he didn't do anything. She became frantic, knowing he could come in any moment, as the door was unlocked.

 

"Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," her answer to Youngjae turned into a moan of pleasure when Myungsoo pumped in once really hard. Her eyes popped, because now she was mortified by what had just happened.

 

"Oh, you're doing it with him, huh? Makeup ? Well I'll leave you two to be," he chuckled and left the house. Before he left, she shouted, "No wait!!!" She tried to get herself out of Myungsoo's grasp, but he held onto her and ed in her tight steadily. She heard the door shut.

 

"Look what you did!" She scowled at him angrily, but he ignored her and didn't stop what he was doing. Her glare faded as she almost was about to again, but he pulled out. "What the hell, Myungsoo!" she hissed, disappointed.

 

"I'm going to make you beg for me," he smirked. This kept on going for about 8 more times.

 

She became frustrated. Her tummy started to hurt, being on the brink of ing again and again. He smiled smugly, entering his in her fully again. This time, it hit her G-Spot and massaged it, making her moan crazily. He was about to pull out again, but she stopped him from doing so. "No... Go faster..." she managed to breathe out.

 

 

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" An amused look appeared on Myungsoo's face.

 

"Go faster... Don't stop," she panted.

 

"What?" he teased.


"Please..." she begged. He grinned triumphantly and pumped faster and rougher, rubbing her swollen at the same time. She moaned louder, making him more .

 

"Myungsoooo!" she screamed, her back arching while she scratched his back slightly as they both ed. Her juices flowed onto his and the bed, staining the bed sheets. His shot up deeply into her womb, and he pulled out his and lied down next to her, bringing her face onto his chest. He threw the blankets over their sweaty bodies, and they both fell asleep.

 

*           *            *

 

Hyuna somehow managed to find the two's house, and peered in their window, seeing them having a fight. "Good," she laughed a bit evilly. "Maybe that ugly girl will go away," she smirked, turning away from the window. "And I would have a chance." Her eyes widened when turned around again, seeing them passionately make out. "What is she doing with my crush?!" She kept watching them until they even started having . She realized she was being a peeping Tom, and it was strangely turning her on. "She's such an amateur," Hyuna muttered, rolling her eyes. "Why is he even having with her?! I'd be way better than her in bed." She watched the whole thing through the window anyway.

 

*           *            *

 

Yoona and Kyungsoo sat on the couch, talking. Somehow, they ended up making out, as both of them became . She led him to his room. She knew she was being a rebound, but she liked him so much that she didn't care.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

I really need to work on writing T_T But I hope it was not the absolute worst. Gomawo for reading♡ I'll update again soon!♡