Omo

Married to My Best Friend?!

Yes, that is Park Shinhye. But just pretend that's Chaeyeon ahaha!

Chaeyeon watched Kim Myungsoo again through her large window as he headed for the shower in his room. He forgot to lower the blinds this time, she thought as she smirked. He started to strip his clothes. Is the room getting hotter or what? She couldn't really see anything happening, although her window was facing his window directly. Trying to peer at his abs and lower, she tiptoed but lost her balance, causing her to crash on the floor. "OMO!" she cried. ! I almost saw him! she thought, mentally sobbing.

 

*           *            * 

 

Myungsoo took a nice, relaxing, hot shower. When he finished, he changed into his clothes and went downstairs. He found his parents along Chaeyeon's parents on the couch, talking. Even Chaeyeon was there. She secretly kept taking small glances while smiling at him across the room, but he noticed everytime.

 

"What's going on?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

 

"We have decided that you will marry Chaeyeon so we can merge our companies. It will benefit both of us, giving us more money," his mom answered. Myungsoo glanced at Chaeyeon, only to see her have a huge smile on her face.

 

"What?! Why?! You know I already have a girlfriend! Shireo! And marrying your best friend is just weird!" Myungsoo whined as he threw a mini-fit.

 

Chaeyeon's smile faded. Her love didn't want to marry her.

 

"Too bad. Whether you like it or not, you have to marry her. Or else we will disown you," Myungsoo's dad said, half serious, half joking.

 

*           *            * 

 

FLASHBACK
 
Nine-year old Chaeyeon dragged Myungsoo out of his room. She led him outside in the snow.
 
"It's cold outside!" Myungsoo whined, stomping his feet.
 
Chaeyeon ignored him. "Listen Myungsoo.. I like you..." she said awkwardly, quickly hugging his waist, hiding her embarassment.
 
"Uhhh... I don't feel the same. Mian," he said without any emotion and went back inside his house.
 
Chaeyeon fell to the ground on her knees, sobbing.
 

*           *            * 

 
THE PRESENT
 
Chaeyeon fumed as she pulled him up the stairs.
 
"Just agree to the marriage!" she hissed.
 
"Why? So you could be married to me because you love me?" he teased, smirking.
 
Chaeyeon's face turned bright red. Luckily, it was kind of dim, so he didn't notice.
 
"No!! Shush! Anyways, it's for our parent's sake!"
 
"But then how will I date all the other beautiful girls?" Myungsoo whined.
 
Chaeyeon mentally face palmed herself.
 

*           *            * 

 

"The wedding will be in 3 days whether you guys like it or not," Chaeyeon's parents announced.

 

Chaeyeon's eyes lit up.

 

"Why'd you tell us about this so late?!" Myungsoo complained.

 

Everyone ignored his question and continued to talk about the wedding.