Another Woman?

Married to My Best Friend?!

Chaeyeon clutched Myungsoo's hand tightly, not wanting to let go for the fear of Yoona possibly coming back and attacking again.

 

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked with concerned eyes. She nodded her head and lowered her eyes to the ground as they walked. When they stepped into the market, all eyes Myungsoo. He looked neutral -- like as if he wasn't bothered by this action. All the women were staring and whispering, even the old ones.

 

"Did you do something wrong?" Chaeyeon tiptoed and whispered in his ear.

 

"Ani. Just don't mind whatever they're doing," he craned his neck and whispered back. He did a rapid but subtle wink, causing some women to giggle and blush. He walked towards the ice cream aisle, with a crowd of ladies following the two, especially old ladies.

 

"You're so handsome," the oldest looking women out of all cooed, stepping to the opposite side from where Chaeyeon was grabbing tightly onto his arm, not wanting to get drowned into the sea of women. The old lady was a halmoni, with lots of wrinkles. She smiled at him.

 

"Gomawoyo halmoni," Myungsoo smiled at her back. The ladies who happened to see him smile all cheered, their hearts swooning.

 

"I would love to have a grandson that like you. Or even as a husband," another halmoni joked. Chaeyeon looked at Myungsoo strangely, expecting to see a weirded or even creeped out expression, but nothing. His face looked empty, but apparently not empty to the other people around.

 

"What the heck," she whispered a little too loudly. The women all turned and looked at her, with a 'what are you' face. "Did I say that too loud? Mianhaeyo," she bowed slightly in the cramped space she had to herself, as the women ignored her apology and turned back to pay attention to Myungsoo instead. As they finally reached the frozen aisle in the far back corner of the market, she sighed to herself in relief. Finally, we're almost done, she thought to herself. To her dismay, the ladies were blocking the two's view of the ice cream. Lucky for her, Myungsoo finally spoke again.

 

"Excuse me, ladies," he said, not too loudly. All the ladies stopped admiring him so loudly, and it became so quiet for a couple of seconds. "Please go back to your shopping. I would like to get some ice cream. But thank you for your time," he smiled at the women, as they all scattered away, patting him first.

 

"Weren't you annoyed or even creeped out?" Chaeyeon asked him finally when everyone disappeared.

 

"I'm used to this," Myungsoo replied matter-of-factly. She just looked at him strangely, not saying anything. They both reached for the same ice cream, touching hands. Just about when Chaeyeon was about to smile, a cough came from another girl.

 

"Excuse me. What's your name?" a feminine voice interrupted their thoughts.

 

"Me?" Chaeyeon turned around and saw a stunningly gorgeous girl who looked around her age. She looked like a model with a glamorous body. Chaeyeon's jaw dropped.

 

"No not you, you." The girl gave Chaeyeon a weird look, then gave a slight smile towards Myungsoo. Chaeyeon laughed at herself inside of her head in embarassment.

 

"Kim Myungsoo. And you are?" He gave her a questioning look.

 

"Kim Hyuna." She gave him the most seductive smirk Chaeyeon had ever seen in her entire life. Chaeyeon, in a panic, unsure why though, glanced at Myungsoo, only to see a poker face she rarely saw.

 

"Oh." Myungsoo looked bored. Hyuna's face became frustrated for a second or two before she smiled again at him.

 

"Wanna go back to my place?" She looked way more seductive than earlier, causing Chaeyeon's jaw to drop harder.

 

"Nah, I think I'll pass," he sighed. Hyuna gritted her teeth and collected herself, so as not to lose her temper and push him into the freezer.

 

"You sure about that?" she tried once again.

 

"Yeah, I'm sure. Bye now." A small wink appeared in his right eye, as to tell her bye. Hyuna's fists clenched, and she gave it her all to not scream in his face and hurt him.

 

"I will... get you..." she muttered under her breath.

 

*           *            *

 

Chaeyeon and Myungsoo walked home. "Didn't you like that girl?" she asked him with a puzzled expression.

 

"Well she was hot and all.. But nah. She's just desperate for . Just going around asking random people to go to her house. We all know what that means," he ruffled Chaeyeon's hair and smiled at her.

 

"You just passed up the best opportunity... She's so pretty! Her hair is so perfect, and her skin is so flawless and white. And her body! It's like a model's body. You know, I'm pretty sure she's a real model actually. I would kill to get just her eyes," Chaeyeon babbled, fixing her hair at the same time.

 

"Shut up. You talk too much," Myungsoo pushed away her head lightly. "Wait, kill? You're freaky," he laughed.

 

"No not like that! But she's so stunning. I don't even know why you would not want her. She's a freaking goddess."

 

"Wow. Are you ually attracted to her or something?" he joked.

 

"NO! Of course not!!!!" Chaeyeon shook her head furiously. "I'm just not understanding why you don't like her."

 

"I do, okay? Not like that though," Myungsoo sighed.

 

"But she's gorgeous! I really don't get it. And like here I am, all out of shape and not pretty. I don't get you at all," Chaeyeon kept going on.

 

Myungsoo grabbed her arm and spun her around into his arms. Their face were only inches away from each other. "Stop. Okay? I think you are much more prettier than her, on the inside and the outside. I'd rather have you anyday than her." Chaeyeon's face burned, turning bright red. Her eyes wouldn't peel themselves off his pink lips. "Why? Do you wanna kiss me or something?" Myungsoo smirked at her.

 

"N-no!" She defended herself, her face flushing an even brighter shade of red.

 

"That's not how I see it," he snickered. His face drew closer to hers, both their eyes closed, and their lips were about to touch when--

 

Ring ring. Her phone rang and vibrated noisily. Chaeyeon uncomfortably reached into her small purse, still in Myungsoo's strong grasp. The caller ID read Kyungie♡. "Hold on... I need to get this."

 

"No. Stop thinking about your boyfriend for once and think about me." Myungsoo stared firmly into her eyes.

 

"Why? He's my boyfriend."

 

"Well I'm your husband."

 

Chaeyeon's face flushed again, hearing those four words he had just said. Myungsoo's lips crashed onto hers as she dropped her phone on the sidewalk, lost in their kiss.

 

"Chaeyeon?" She heard a very familiar voice call her out behind her.

 

"Kyung?" She gasped when she whirled around, seeing a shocked expression on Kyungsoo's face.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

I'm finally back~! So sorry for abandoning my story! I was sooo bussyyyyy!!! D: But I hope this update is okay! I'll try to write more often (again). If you forgot what the story was about, sorryyy!!! But nothing really happened throughout the whole thing so that's okay. Anyways, thanks for reading!♡

 

P.S. I used Hyuna because she's soooo goorggeouuus! Riighhtttt? I envy her so much :O If I had her body, I would get all my crushes loool.