Uh Oh

Married to My Best Friend?!

Myungsoo had finally come down the stairs after a really long time. "Are you a girl or something? What takes you so long to come down? Jeez..." Chaeyeon muttered. "I'm hungry!" Pushing him out of the door caused Myungsoo to stumble and drop his wallet. "BAHAHAH!!!" she laughed when she bent down to see his driver's liscense. "You look so HILARIOUS!!" she cackled loudly, slapping his back while holding her tummy, unable to contain her laughter.

 

"Ow! OWW!!!" Myungsoo cried, picking up his wallet, running to the car for safety. He locked the doors of the car from the inside and drove away after starting the engine.

 

"YAH!! COME BACK HERE!!" Chaeyeon yelled at the white car driving away while she ran after it. Somehow, she had successfully chased the car until it had come to a stop at an outlet with many stores. Myungsoo had just stepped out of the car and looked frightened when he saw her. She started to hit and punch him many times. "How could you abandon me?! You bully!"
 

"Hey! You're the one who's bullying me right now! You're hits hurt you know!" Myungsoo shouted at her.

 

"Whatever!" Chaeyeon looked at him with a -.- expression. "I believe we have some food to eat now," she replied calmly and giggled, grabbing his arm to drag him to her favorite restaurant.

 

*           *            *

 

"Hyosung? And the new guy?" Myungsoo looked surprised when the waiter led them to their seats, which was unfortunately next to his ex, coincidentally eating at the same restaurant with Daehyun.

 

"Annyeong Myungsoo. Chaeyeon," Hyosung acknowledged coldly, looking away.

 

Chaeyeon and Myungsoo finally ordered their dishes when Hyosung and Daehyun were getting up to leave. "I'll be right back, alright?" Myungsoo looked back at Chaeyeon for one last time and ran out of the door.

 

"Hyosung!" Myungsoo yelled while grabbing her arm.

 

"Let go!" Hyosung yanked her arm away from him.

 

"I'm sorry, okay? Please forgive me!" Myungsoo begged apologetically.

 

"That sounded pretty fake, dude. Go away while I'm being nice to you and never show your face to her ever again." Daehyun warned and walked away.

 

All Myungsoo could do was just clench his fist. "Fine then! Don't say I didn't apologize! Don't ever show up in front of me, how about that?!" he yelled pointlessly in the empty space in front of him while Daeyhyun and Hyosung walked away holding hands, not looking back, not even one glance. He continued to shout more things at them even while their car drove away.

 

*           *            *

 

"I'm back," Myungsoo replied, panting. He was out of breath while running all the way back to the restaurant from the parking lot. He felt a sense of peace after yelling some of his not-so-nice words he wanted to say at the DaeSung couple but was still extremely frustrated.

 

"Finally! Our food came out like 10 minutes ago." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"Jinjja? I was gone for that long?" Myungsoo asked, surprised.

 

"Mmmhmm! Now hurry and eat! I already finished half of my food!" Chaeyeon pointed down at her almost empty plate. Myungsoo sat down and ate silently, not saying a single thing while they finished the dish. "Whatcha thinking about?" Chaeyeon asked him curiously when he had a very blank expression. He was wandering very deeply in his thoughts.

 

"It's nothing." Myungsoo paid for the bill and stepped out the door with Chaeyeon trailing behind.

 

"Come on, tell me!" Chaeyeon whined, clutching onto his arm.

 

"Stop it." Myungsoo glared at her and tugged his arm away.

 

"Myungsoo! Come onnn," she continued to whine while his patience started to run out.

 

"I said stop," he warned her again.

 

"Myungggsssoooooo!!!!" she pouted, wanting to know.

 

"DIDN'T I SAY TO STOP?!" Myungsoo shouted, losing his temper. Chaeyeon backed away in fear. He looked at her terrified gaze, his heart softening after realizing what he had done. "I'm sorry.." his eyes had a truly sorry look in it.

 

"It's okay Myungsoo.. No need to be sorry. Look, I should have known when to stop. I was just really curious. But.. It's really hard to read your face you know? I never can tell what you're thinking about, even if I had known you for like forever." She stopped talking to chuckle softly. "It's okay if you don't think we're best friends. Well it's just that I think you are mine.. My best friend, I mean..." His heart skipped a beat hearing her words. He leaned towards her face, kissing her lips gently. All she could think was Wow. My second kiss of the dayWhen he pulled away, she cleared nervously.

 

"Sorry.. I was just feeling frustrated," he explained awkwardly.

 

"This is our second time, huh?" she chuckled quietly.

 

"Second time? Kissing?" he asked her.

 

"Yeah. Right?" she wondered.

 

"Wow you keep track? What a weirdo," he laughed at her. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "But no, that was actually our third kiss."

 

"Who's the weirdo now?" she mocked. "But I remember only two.."

 

"Remember that time when our parents came? You kissed me that day. In front of all of them. It was embarassing you know! Hard to think you'd forget the day YOU made a move on ME." Myungsoo reminded her.

 

"Ohhh I remember now..." Chaeyeon wanted to slap her past self, thinking about that embarassing moment.

 

*           *            *

 

Kyungsoo looked around a couple of areas to eat. No, he wasn't in the mood to eat certain foods at the time. Driving by numbers of plazas and malls, he finally reached an outlet with a restaurant. It was one of his favorite restaurants. Sighing, he drove by, looking for a spot to park his black car in. He spotted a familiar face on the sidewalk, kissing a girl with brown hair. "Is that Myungsoo? With a girl?" he talked to himself. He looked at the girl's face while passing by. "CHAEYEON?!" he shouted. "What is she doing with him?!" Myungsoo and Chaeyeon walked away before he could step out of the car and find the two.

 

*           *            *

 

"Ok Chaeyeon, are you cheating on Kyungsoo? With another man? What a bad, bad girl. I can't wait to see the end of you," the girl with the binoculars from before sneered to herself. She had been in the restaurant, following around Chaeyeon the whole day. She watched them through the glass, kissing. "Just wait till you get caught."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

Thank you Bakaro for upvoting!!♡ I can't believe you guys actually like my story! GAMSAHAMNIDA!!♡ And I also try to say thank you to all of you for subscribing, but sometimes it doesn't let me send a message (I think the profile is on like some kind of hidden setting or something maybe? OTL Haha). BUT THANK YOUUU!!!! GOMAWO!!! ♡ SARANGHAEYO

 

P.S. I'll try to keep this story as short as I possibly can (I personally don't really like ANY stories dragging on for too long).