Noraebang

Married to My Best Friend?!

"Youngjae! Wanna go to the noraebang place that we went to when we were younger today with me and Myungsoo? In like... 10 minutes?" Chaeyeon said excitedly in her phone.

 

"No," he replied flatly.

 

"What?! Whyyy?" she replied in a whiny but cute tone.

 

"Just kidding," he chuckled.

 

"Aish oppa! Bring Sunmi too!" she shouted angrily into the phone, snapping her flip phone shut.

 

Youngjae chuckled, and placed his phone onto the table. "Jagiya~ We're going somewhere! Get ready~" he called.

 

"Ok oppa!" she called back cutely.

 

*           *            *

 

The four met up at the old street where not a lot of people visited anymore.

 

"It looks kinda creepy and run down here..." Sunmi whispered in Youngjae's ear.

 

"Don't worry. I'll protect you!" Youngjae draped his arm over her shoulder. The two noticed how close Myungsoo and Chaeyeon had been acting lately, as they were about to kiss. Youngjae coughed obviously, causing Myungsoo and Chaeyeon to pull away. Chaeyeon blushed in embarassment. "So lovey dovey now. When did this all happen? Even that one last time where you guys were doing it," Youngjae smirked with a teasing eyebrow. "I called you before because I had to ask about something but you didn't call me back EVER, even after, so I forgot!" he glared.

 

"Whatever oppa," she rolled her eyes back, and they all went into the old building. "Let's sing this song!" she exclaimed happily as she grabbed the remote off the table after paying for the session. The song she wanted to sing was from her favorite K-Pop group, SHINee. "You can rap Key's part," she said, pointing at Youngjae. "Sunmi, you can sing Onew's and Myungsoo can sing Minho's part!! And I can sing Taemin's and Jonghyun's part~" she clasped her hand and looked up at the ceiling dreamily as if rainbows and unicorns were plastered on it.

 

"No! I wanna sing SNSD songs! Gee gee gee gee...." Youngjae trailed off.

 

"What about Big Bang? Their songs are good too!" Sunmi said, setting up the microphones, handing one to each person.

 

"I want Sistar! Touch my bodyyy~" Myungsoo sung, sounding like a bird squawking.

 

"Ew," Chaeyeon wrinkled her nose.

 

"Ew," Youngjae copied, scrunching his nose.

 

"Ew," Sunmi also imitated, following suit.

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sat down on the comfy maroon-colored sofas whilst eating some of the complimentary popcorn, resting his mic on the table.

 

"Let's sing Replay first!" Chaeyeon shouted excitedly.

 

"Hey, hey! Don't shout in your mic! It hurts my ears! Aishhh!!" Youngjae scolded, covering his ears with his hands. "And I can't rap! Jeez!"

 

"Noona neomu yeppeo~" Chaeyeon, Youngjae, and Sunmi sung in unison.

 

An hour quickly whizzed by as the three grew tired. Myungsoo felt fat now, having eaten 7 bowls of popcorn by himself.

 

"Whew, I'm tired," Sunmi wiped off a little bit of sweat from dancing and jumping around.

 

"Me too. I need some water." Chaeyeon scanned the room for any cold water.

 

Youngjae plopped onto the couch beside Myungsoo. "Sing! You didn't sing the whole day!"

 

"Fine," Myungsoo narrowed his eyes, picking his mic up. He got up lazily from the sofa and snatched the remote off the table, selecting a song called 'That I Was Once By Your Side'. He sang softly but audibly, hitting the notes in the perfect pitch and timing, sending chills down Chaeyeon's spine. She stood there, watching him and looking like an idiot.

 

"Jiun jul arasseo neoui gieokdeureul

Chingudeul hamkke moyeo sure chwihan bam

Ni saenggage nan himdeulgon hae

Geureon chae sarasseo neul honjayeotjanha

Han ttaeneun neol guweonira mideosseosseo

Meoreojigi jeone

Geugeotman gieokhae jul su itgetni

Naega neoui gyeote jamsi saratdaneun geol

Gakkeum neol georieseo bolkka bwa

Chorahan nal geoure bichweo danjanghagon hae

Apeujin anni manhi geogjeong dwae

Haengbokhagetjiman neoreul wihae gidohalge

Gieokhae dareun saram mannado

Naega neoui gyeote jamsi saratdaneun geol

Jamsi saratdaneun geol"

 

He ended the song, looking at Chaeyeon with a soft gaze. She never knew he could sing like that. So... amazing. She looked at him, agape with wonder. He chuckled and stared into her eyes as he walked closer to her, forgetting that Youngjae and Sunmi were there.

 

"Not enough emotionnnnn!" he shouted, interrupting the two's moment. He gave Myungsoo a thumbs down. "And stop kissing my Chaeyeonie! She's too young to do that kind of things, ya know?"

 

"Booooo go sit downnnn!" Sunmi laughed, also giving him a thumbs down.

 

Myungsoo scowled and sat down, pulling Chaeyeon with him onto his lap.

 

"Uhh.. I can sit down myself..." she said awkwardly, attempting to shift from his lap onto the couch. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her, locking her in his grip. He let go when she stopped squirming and somehow twirled her around. He rested his forehead on hers and pecked her lips. She pecked him back, and this kept going on for a couple of minutes as they forgot they weren't alone.

 

Youngjae eyed the two. "Don't plan on having in here too! Get a room! Sheesh!" He put his hand over his fiance's eyes. "The last time I remembered, you guys both didn't have any interest in each other anymore! What happened? You two lovebirds are so affectionate all of a sudden and it makes me sick!" he ranted as he pretended to barf. "I'm going to go fetch us some dinner with Sunmi so you two stay here and have fun partying or singing or whatever. We'll be back in half an hour," he said, dragging Sunmi along with him out the door.

 

Myungsoo locked the door behind them, and his eyes were gleaming with excitement.  He rushed back to the couch. "We don't have much time!" he exclaimed while pulling off his clothes and Chaeyeon's as well as they both got aroused.

 

Good thing the room was soundproof.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

I don't even really know what the story is supposed to be about anymore!! T_T I'm so sorry. I'll try to end it soon because I can sense that it's getting boring... But gomawo for reading!♡

Soooooo cuuuuuteeeee!!!!♡♡♡♡♡

 

P.S. Here's the link to the song Myungsoo sang!!! And Sungjong is playing the piano!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o90vXU8VXDw